WHALES WITH WEAK HANDS

etherscan.io/address/0x6e739d543e27bc351524b60d838d5236fd3b6134

this should show you the power behind the concept of PoWH. This faggot whale deposited 85 ETH into proof of weak hands, and panic sold at a 5 ETH loss. 5 ETH that was split amongst US.

Do you get it now? do you understand the power behind this genius contract? Do you see why there were fucking 5 clones made trying to copy the idea?

Get in user, it's OUR rocket ship.

Other urls found in this thread:

jsfiddle.net/pcngp1rq/9/
powhcoin.com/
test.jochen-hoenicke.de/eth/ponzitoken/
news.bitcoin.com/hacker-johoe-develop-new-trezor/
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7tyzi5/an_autonomous_decentralized_ponzi_scheme_all/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

load up the memes and make this global. everyone will feed the rocket, needs constant shilling with etherscan proof that it's legit

yup, this concept is honestly the most innovative and interesting use of ERC20 smart contracts i've seen in crypto so far. it speaks for itself.

this needs a fiver payed job, paying 24/7 shilling on all media at all times, with like real twitter etherscan updates.
honestly if someone makes a bot with graphs periodically sending to twitter lets say every hour or 4hours ect. then it would gain followers alot faster!

Ok I will get my guys on it. I have a team of 25 programmers

fucking legendary, Veeky Forums has the resources to ride this to mars. this will be the moment where we all worked together to scam whales out of their lambo money.

I only have $30 available, should I throw them at this?

i already built an hourly eth in chart, somebody build a twitter bot around this:
jsfiddle.net/pcngp1rq/9/

absolutely bro, all my spare change/gas went straight into this last night, already withdrew my initial investment through dividends. the dividends are really what makes this project sustainable in the long run.

Somebody explain this token to me or lead me to some research thanks.

powhcoin.com/

Please, sir, do not buy this scam coin.

It is a ponzi scheme coin, sir.

why build a chart? not seeing how high it's been or how low makes it better. whales don't know if they're in near a dump.

wait so... what? lol

Whale put 82.71 eth into contract, cashed out dividends twice and all afterwards for a total gain of 81.34, resulting in a net gain of 1.326 ETH for the contract. Proof of weak hands.

>tfw you dont understand the smartest smart contract since..... ever.

put money in and wait. easy as that. shill relentlessly like a Hillary supporter. never stop shilling and gain dividends. reinvest the dividends and shill more.
SHILL

I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO AFTER IM DONE SHILLING??? HELP?

I mean deep down we all know cryptos are ponzi scheme. At least that one has dividend and the best technology in proof of weak hands. Best buy in 2018

exactly this, the market was always newcomers buying the bags of whales, this coin just shoves it out in the open and embraces it. look at the fucking volatility on this thing, its like a shitcoin on steroids.

SHILL MOAR!
show etherscans of dividend withdraws, that will induce comfort. passive income. make sure to tell everyone that you get in that they need to shill. haven't you ever been in a smart contract pyramid with dividend payouts? fuck get with it

>what can we do? our whales have become bagholders.. these autists wont sell.. PUMP IT.

Oh great another shitcoin being shilled.

ok this is great news guys. the biggest wealth distribution. form the rich to all the poor. everyone will have more equal amounts of money. it wont be top 1% own 90%+ anymore. this is for the people to be decentralized ownership. we as a collective own this contract. and it makes us money in teh long run. its literally a proof of weak hands technology. amazingly brilliant. good job to who ever thought of this!

its not a shitcoin, its a smart contract. and you can't lose money as long as your hold.

>t. brainlet

this train seriously has no brakes. smart contract is averaging +1 ETH per minute, dividends flowing. fucking comfy. to the user who convinced me to buy last night at 0.09, thank you.

if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

so blockchain?

If you think the reason I sound like an idiot is because I failed math, it probably is.

read the smart contract, I was skeptical like you but the idea will blow you away.

Let me give it to you straight so the rest of you fucks understand. In a pyramid scheme who's making the money? The guy at the top which is usually the guy who started the whole thing, put the effort into marketing, networking, etc. After his "fund" has made a gorillion dollars some of the earlier investors want to cash out so he throws a bone their way. As the situation gets harier and harier, he decides one day to just exit scam the fuck out with everyone's money to an island in the bahamas living the rest of his life banging whores.

In this case, who's the guy at the top? who is the one that can exit scam? That's right nobody. It's just whoever was earliest in this game of musical chairs. Remember this IS. NOT. AN. INVESTMENT. Think of it as musical chairs meets a game of chicken. It's a constant cycle of fud and fomo to get people to panic sell their children into slavery and then fomo back in and panic buy their dicks off.

Those who simply hold will be rewarded with dividends from the volatility of the idiots constantly buying and selling with no single person being able to exit scam with all of our money

This literally circumvents eons of ponzi scheme logic. This is truly a new epoch.

Aptly explained. Thank you.

This demonstrates the implications that smart contracts will have on society. Honestly pretty brilliant, but what would you expect from the guy who basically made fucking hardware wallets. The guy thinks of everything

Did I understand you right? The guy that created this contract created hardware wallets?

Posting from the other thread:

alright this is actually pretty genius and since it's semi self deprecating and kinda taking advantage of the meme status wee can market it a lot of ways.

MEME TYPE SHILL
Post on crypto subreddits, STEEM, crypto twitter with a funny description so they don't know if you are actually promoting it or just astonished that something like this exists. LE FUNNY ponzi meme can get a pretty high social media reach if done well, and it will always attract attention from people who will get in

PONZI SCAM SHILL
Contact all crypto youtubers that promoted bitconnect like crypto nick, trevon and all those retards, PM them on all their social networks so they can look into this, promise amazing daily returns with no affiliates even, so no more issues like bitconnect. If they make a video on any of those youtube channels all those gullible fucks will get in and we ARE rich!

What truly opened my eyes: "Ethereum may potentially take over the court system, because what do the courts operate on basically?: contracts." Prepare for a brave new world and human enslavement, but first, were all getting lambos.

morning fags, who's reporting in for a shill shift? we need to skyrocket this shit

The shilling is work. I don't want to work.

He's a engineer and ethical hacker that worked for tezos and apparently created the Ponzi token smart contract for fun a while back

The concept came from Dr. Jochen Hoenicke here:

He was one of a few crucial people that helped create Trezor:

news.bitcoin.com/hacker-johoe-develop-new-trezor/

>news.bitcoin.com/hacker-johoe-develop-new-trezor/
Trezor not tezos, lmao always mix the name

I wish I has already ascended to NEETdom to be shitposting POWH but unfortunately I still gotta wageslave it. I'll be shilling this on the ground. Pretty good way to get people to use MetaMask too imo

>This demonstrates the implications that smart contracts will have on society.
This can't be understated. someone took the age-old archetype of a pyramid scheme and merged it with the innovation of smart contracts to circumvent and solve a problem that would normally plauge the scheme (as you said, one person at the top being able to dump).

it's stupid to think this is a scam, or that other anons are in it to take your ETH. We're witnessing the blockchain and smart contracts in particular, solving a problem which has ruined many people's lives in the past (getting dumped on w/ no control over your funds).

Not just courts, all of business. The reason the US has the best capital markets and financial institutions is because of the strength of our courts. Pretty much all business dealings are predicated on contracts enforced by a powerful nation (the US) thus ensuring smooth and trustworthy business deals. Blockchain and esp. Eth is about to make the flow of transaction better in developed countries but especially better in undeveloped places. Shit's about to get real Veeky Forumsraelis

I'm still not seeing any increases in PoWh, NumberToken, PoWHClone, or PoWHCoin4. They all went down this afternoon and flatlined.

really? its going up for me. currently at 704 eth

just ignore the fud. He's too lazy to shill mean's he's too lazy to check etherscan

I don't get it. What is the price now, and what did it launch at? Are we too late?

It's never too late. Thats. The. Fucking. Point. You're cashing in on volatility here. As long as you keep the train rolling by shilling and fudding it you reap on the volatility as long as you have iron hands.

So get metamask and go buy some fucking POWH and show me you're not weak

powhcoin.com/

10 ETH just dropped in

>10 ETH just pumped in moments ago
you aren't too late. wait till you see the 100 ETH big ballers start coming in like last night. you're about to see some serious fucking shit.

should i put 150 eth in this for fun?

if you do that... you might kill us all with gains. Do it.

Everyone here who “gets” it gives me faith that some of old Veeky Forums is still here

Trust me, if you put in 150 eth you will have the fucking time of your life

do it. if you're worried, maybe try 10 ETH first, and then you'll see how quickly the dividends flow and FOMO the rest

I've got like 100$ that i put in tonight and have like 70 cnts dividend. Hardly seemed worth it after 3 hours.

Sure it is and Etherscan is not going to have an increased amount in my shares worth or dividends.

yes

>All these 10 eth buys
we're really not stopping till morning, huh?

this is too funny, in for an eth for the memes

i'm super confused about this. it this just a fad that'll die out?

are we being fucked by those who got in on the first shill?

idk man. but tune in next week on Dragon Ball Z to find out

Holy fuck it’s pumping. Is there a discord that PnDs this? If so I want in

go upvote my plebbit post, retards

You're witnessing the problem of pyramid schemes being solved on the blockchain. this is a smart contract with no stakeholders before the contract went online, meaning there is no "top guy" to dump bags on you. we all have a stake in this, and by creating a cycle of FUD and FOMO we hold, ride the ups and downs collecting dividends the whole way. and you have absolute control of when you want to withdraw. it's incredible really.

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7tyzi5/an_autonomous_decentralized_ponzi_scheme_all/

Hilarious, so its less of a pyramid scheme and more of a 4 dimensional shape scheme

It's already peaked above 1 million eth before, and it's on a huge bullish run right now, lots of heavy deposits coming in of 10+ eth. Can definitely at least profit by getting in now, then use those dividends to buy in further.

It's a literal pyramid scheme that advertises itself as a pyramid scheme. I only put like 100 dollars just for fun.

Put 1 ETH like a couple hours ago. Already have over than and also got some cool dividends

The beauty of this is in the shilling. You can shill it like blatantly because people won't understand if you're making a joke or really shiling it. And it still works anyway.

Just get those bitconnect retards like crypto nick to make avideo of this and we're set for life

WHERE IS THAT DIVIDEND MONEY COMING FROM THO???? THIN AIR???

everytime someone buys in or sells, 10% of the sale is distributed to all holding

Every time someone buys in, 10% goes to the dividend pool. This is why you can only cash out 90% of your buy in at first.

only on buys mate, not sells, we'll have to wait for shadowfork for that

i put some in

At first I thought this was a Veeky Forums pajeet joke but I actually looked into it and mathematically it's pretty sound.....

>didnt read the contract
please guys, I urge you to read and understand how it works this will lead to greater problem solving abilities with smart contracts. PoWH could be the normie introduction to smart contracts.

go upvote this, goddammit

what everyone else said, fucking idiot

Every buy the price of the token goes up 0,25%, every sell goes down 0,25%
For that buy 10% goes to the dividend pool.

You always buy 10% above market price and sell 10% below market price, this also prevents whales from dumping without losing a lot of revenue, basically this covers all bases. If we can get huge numbers. Like tens of thousands, this is actually a really interesting social experiment and can also give us mad gains

can we convert this into a religion so we are tax exempt?

>going to sleep knowing I’ll have $100 in dividends when I wake up

Holy fuck this is unironically the comfiest coin I’ve ever held.

>you can't lose money
>literally called a pyramid scheme
>send money to this random 200 line smart contract with obfuscated code lol xd

>paying taxes
>2018

Kek

You're doing it wrong.

You're supposed to use a funny relatable title, like "I can't believe this is actually real LMAO" and then only post a screenshot of the site page with a link, Gotta up your karma whoring game dude.

Reddit doesn't really give much margin to shill. Now if you shill to some of those retards that were promoting bitconnect on youtube and somehow one of them with 50k+ subs promotes this, we're game on

These faggots are larping they see it going up, but if you look at the web pages for a while, you can see they're not.

we have to send powh links to this guys

pic related

I'm literally thinking of consolidating all my funds that are in shitcoins that may or may not moon for maybe 3-5x in a year and dump it all on this thing because it just seems to work itself out on so many levels. It's designed to be viral by appealing to the most base human instincts. and the best part is as more normies get in on this scheme more people gets into the eco system and value of everything you hold goes up as mass adoption takes place. It really is fascinating

No, it is. One POWH coin cost .164 ETH just an hour ago. Now it costs 0.181

Just watch the price. Check back in in an hour and then decide whether to buy in.

It's been doing that all day. It doesn't get to 0.200.