My Name is Rocksteady, I'm Here to Answer Your Questions About TurtleCoin

My name is RockSteady Nakamoto. Together with Bebop, we've created TurtleCoin as a quicker, fun alternative to privacy cryptocurrency.

In the preceding days, there has been recognizable Fear, Uncertainty, and Doubt (FUD) regarding TurtleCoin. So, I would like to take some time to address any outstanding or unclear issues you, as the community, may have.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/_turtlecoin/status/958179261776564224
youtube.com/watch?v=GFLGRidfFo4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Your parents named you RockSteady? Was that their favorite song or something?

Why not tell us your real name?

Is the Sony partnership for TRTL to be used on the PS5 confirmed?

I know you're listing on TradeSatoshi but after that, what's the plan?

I've been fighting the FUD campaign man, spent most all my turtles to prove a point.

TRTLux78BysLyw1XqnxCCLLxaSqFnbaVpQkH2gdo6Drt3TnjV6R6ZYAAjHm5nU54xwAmXuipwVowJ2xf79UhHoeQSVDXQX73upt

Still mining though

Cheers.

you're a fokn scam, rite? i called it lol shit sounds so dumb desu

Why did you install a keylogger in the wallet?

Interesting. Honestly, I really wish they had =).

Rocksteady and Bebop are characters from the Mutant Ninja Turtles (TMNJ). Although, some have alluded Bebop's name to more modern entertainment cultural references.

Thank you for your question.

Keep them coming.

im all in on your coin

using 150k turtles to try to boost intro trading. [spoiler]please dont fuck me

Be fucking public or fuck off

When new exchange?

We feel it's best that TurtleCoin grow as a community project. To put it nicely, "it's a coin for the people. Not for the creators." Truly decentralized. Truly private.

Everything is open source, including our logo! We got the ball rolling, now it's your job to keep it going!

We step in, here and there, to keep things going in a healthy direction, but it's not our coin. It's the world's.

Dude people get kidnapped and shit these days over crypto. Screw that. I'd be user too.

What separates TRTL from AEON? Other then being a Turtle, which by definition, makes it inherently better.

We are in the progress of adding TurtleCoin to TradeSatoshi.

Currently, they've notified us that the code review has been completed. What that means in terms of an actual addition date -- no one knows. Too soon to say. Could be tomorrow, could be next week.

My word of advice: Don't gamble what you can't afford to keep locked up.

Will you give me any free TRTL?

TRTLuzT3hR8dEo1rfcLVPE5mmiqepre8rEwbJ42GeykTSfb4rKBshzxCxkApVnUrn2BfUZpXaDq7BB5S9Xx3eQnxPZyp8YawG5W

I believe in this coin. Mined it with my shit rig until it just didn’t return much more

I would also like to know this, what are your plans for listings on larger exchanges? Do you have an estimated time frame?

Should I buy high or sell low?

This is a funny one. Bebop and I laugh at this with drinks. But, it became apparent that the matter wasn't so funny to the community.

Let me address this. There has, and never will be, a keylogger in any TurtleCoin-related software. Just make sure you download from official sources.

To our knowledge, there have been no incidences of malware scanners flagging TurtleCoin software as malicious.

No one has suffered any kind of keylogger-based attacks from any official TurtleCoin sources.

If you'd like to report such incidences, feel free to contact us personally.

Will you take my heavy potcoin bags for some TRTL? Asking for a friend

Same. But the difficulty is so high by now that the amount of coins I make is ridiculous compared to the hundreds of millions that the devs and early miners own.
If you're not going to distribute the coins at least make mining more easy or something. Can't see this taking off as long as so few hold so many coins.

TRTLuyWp7a6ECdJMjTsX4oFwoHGmKyhtXS1myHZAPDDjcUsJMJKDKfR8jPRHcHkteELrsrk8amR7S3yHqavi5bUAVKGDs9rkj4q

thanks for making this guys. Good idea to do an AMA here :)

We have started a donation pool to list on Cryptopia. But the listing fee is a little outrageous. I'm sure you'd agree: around half a million U.S. dollars!

Our discord community is also trying to vote for KUCoin and Binance TurtleCoin additions.

mined this early looking to buy some more.... cryptopia when?

why u lie

Why hasn’t it mooned by x1000 yet wtf this is a scam I want to be an overnight millionaire

Great. The only sane TRTL thread is a larp.

FYI OP isn't the rock

>turtlemarine has a new FUD/shill campaign

Inb4 this retard says something stupid in this thread then later FUDs turtle with it accusing the devs

MODS MODS MOOOOOOOODDDDDDDSSSSSSSSSSSSS

busted

>Cryptopia. But the listing fee is a little outrageous. I'm sure you'd agree: around half a million U.S. dollars!

Holy fuck. I don't blame you m8

FAKE!

You do know that the amount of TRTL being put up for sale on Trade Oger is over 100MM right now right? The fact of the matter is everyone is selling and when the last 1 sat buy order is filled this coin will be dead.

LOL DUDE. Over half of those sells are past 21sats

Fug, just read that too.
Abandon ship.

fake news

FAKE LARP FAKE LARP

faggot, youre not the real one

This shit is fake news. Not the real rocksteady.

Fuck off fudding pajeets

gay and fake. Probably that retard TURTLE MARINE.

TURTLEMARINE YOU ASSHOLE WE KNOW THIS IS YOU. STOP FUDDING AND STOP LARPING

YOU'RE NOT A WHALE YOURE A FUCKING HOMELESS GUY WHO CAN'T MAKE FRIENDS!

Why would someone pretend to be RockSteady unless they were trying to FUD this coin?

Really makes you think

FAKE JEWS

This isn't Rock, check the discord.

FAKE FUD

larping nigger faggot

Fuck off turtlemarine

this is bullshit, delete this garbage

Fake news apprehended.

Yeah man, and I spent most of my turtles just to try to make a point here in Biz that everything was okay. I made a post about it and everything.

The distribution definitely got funky. You have to concede too few people have too many. This isn't Bitcoin, the world is involved now.

*cough*

TRTLux78BysLyw1XqnxCCLLxaSqFnbaVpQkH2gdo6Drt3TnjV6R6ZYAAjHm5nU54xwAmXuipwVowJ2xf79UhHoeQSVDXQX73upt

*spent 300k for anti-fud*

*cough*

the fuck does rocksteady mean

FAKE AMA THIS IS TURTLE MARINE AGAIN FAKE AMA THIS IS TURTLE MARINE AGAIN FAKE AMA THIS IS TURTLE MARINE AGAIN FAKE AMA THIS IS TURTLE MARINE AGAIN FAKE AMA THIS IS TURTLE MARINE AGAIN FAKE AMA THIS IS TURTLE MARINE AGAIN FAKE AMA THIS IS TURTLE MARINE AGAIN FAKE AMA THIS IS TURTLE MARINE AGAIN FAKE AMA THIS IS TURTLE MARINE AGAIN FAKE AMA THIS IS TURTLE MARINE AGAIN FAKE AMA THIS IS TURTLE MARINE AGAIN FAKE AMA THIS IS TURTLE MARINE AGAIN FAKE AMA THIS IS TURTLE MARINE AGAIN FAKE AMA THIS IS TURTLE MARINE AGAIN FAKE AMA THIS IS TURTLE MARINE AGAIN FAKE AMA THIS IS TURTLE MARINE AGAIN FAKE AMA THIS IS TURTLE MARINE AGAIN FAKE AMA THIS IS TURTLE MARINE AGAIN FAKE AMA THIS IS TURTLE MARINE AGAIN FAKE AMA THIS IS TURTLE MARINE AGAIN FAKE AMA THIS IS TURTLE MARINE AGAIN FAKE AMA THIS IS TURTLE MARINE AGAIN FAKE AMA THIS IS TURTLE MARINE AGAIN FAKE AMA THIS IS TURTLE MARINE AGAIN FAKE AMA THIS IS TURTLE MARINE AGAIN FAKE AMA THIS IS TURTLE MARINE AGAIN FAKE AMA THIS IS TURTLE MARINE AGAIN FAKE AMA THIS IS TURTLE MARINE AGAIN FAKE AMA THIS IS TURTLE MARINE AGAIN FAKE AMA THIS IS TURTLE MARINE AGAIN FAKE AMA THIS IS TURTLE MARINE AGAIN FAKE AMA THIS IS TURTLE MARINE AGAIN FAKE AMA THIS IS TURTLE MARINE AGAIN FAKE AMA THIS IS TURTLE MARINE

I try to do a good thing, spreading TurtleCoin. And you idiot turtles FUD this thread, making TurtleCoin look bad.

It's not like I was saying anything wrong. Fuck you all. You deserve to have TRTL drop to 1 sat with your stupidity.

And yes, I am Turtle Marine.

Turtle Power. Down with the fake Rock.

TRTLuymTw8EE3Vwhxyx7oEdCrHQ1K52sR65v2UdcjsYPi7D39i8caNpLRmonueZ7NKdi7YTH9AJaQScXVTFNsyMBdar68mpDtEs

Low quality fud

Litteraly every mineable coin will go through the same thing. How would making mining easier help when there are people out there with huge hash power or buying it through nicehash?

Sage

Enough with the fud already

WHAT IS THIS LARP SHIT

Maybe do a real AMA then

Did someone says turtles? I HATE turtles!!!

fuck off you pajeet larper

Exactly.

These fucking devs just mad that I did a better job at PR than them for like 10 seconds kek.

he did one on reddit
>inb4 lol plebbit

you're a literal retard, dude.

jesus man

you need to get a hobby, or a girlfriend, or something

Why do you think spamming Veeky Forums and larping is going to do anything but make people hate turtle?

Also, everyone bitching about the early adopters holding so many coins is both overstating the problem, and a crypto communist faget

Then why tf are you LARPing

Nobody is mad. People don't like you. People think you're crazy. People think you seriously need help and that your obsession with turtle is unhealthy. People tried to be your friend before you spat in their face. People seriously want to see you get better.

But no, nobodys mad. Not the devs. Not the community. Except maybe you.

I hope your TRTL gets to 1 SAT you idiot

Aaaand the real TRTL gang has arrived. Can't say I missed your autism.
The larping OP actualy made me like TRTL a bit more because he was talking like a normal human being.

fake

hello rock, will this be 1k sat in 3 mo? I took out a loan to buy trtl and i need to pay it back

It makes it even crazier when you realize only 4.2% of the total coins are even mined.

you have a mental disorder. it seems like you're in the midst of a psychotic episode. seek help.

Why are you lying to us OP?

Sage

I am Turtle Marine.

Yes, I know. You have a very distinct writing and Veeky Forums style. You always make the same typos. You always spew the same narrative. You also use redditisms.

This is what I was trying to accomplish. Thank you.

The real turtle community is a little bit mentally challenged. Dare I say, including the devs.

>
we're all turtle marine

Die already thread

dude, you're LITERALLY retarded

> mentally challenged community
> you were part of it

for the most part that's true buddy.

Sage

real ama incoming

Turtlemarine bro, i actually enjoyed ur banter in chat. But come on man youre going out of your way now to do this shit. Its just not worth it in the long term, focus your efforts elsewhere and you can do great things.

BS aside, OP is a fag and self confessed homeless pedo.

If you think the turtle stuff is a scam, go check the website and hang out in the discord, make up your own mind

Stop the FUD bullshit

If my fake AMA catalyzed an official dev AMA. I'm overjoyed it got them off their asses.

they're not on their asses, they're living their fucking lives and giving their free time to this project.

fuck you.

You understand by doing stuff like this you're taking time away from development to put out fires, right? You're slowing down the progress.

It's comical that you call this AMA FUD.

I wonder how many non-turtles agree.

Most people who didn't have prior knowledge of TurtleCoin probably found it in a favorable light before you idiots blew it all up.

All turtles with 1 IQ.

Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage

youtube.com/watch?v=GFLGRidfFo4

Thread theme.

You try and type like you're smart but it all comes across as dumb or trying to hard.

Not according to non-turtles.

/Turtle Marine.

>alternative to privacy cryptocurrency.

Alternative to privacy? WTF?