BUCKLE UP WE'RE GOING TO 8K

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BC9z5lQurXM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I give it about 4 hours.

FREE FALLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yea 8k is coming pretty fucking soon.

If we go to 4k I am wiring back the $40k I cashed out last week to go all in. Holy shit people are being retarded right now. Bitcoin will undoubtedly be 100k at least in a year or two. And people are selling for 10k lmao.

The TA nerds say sub $7500. I'm ready to buy the dip.

Already about to bounce back to 11k lol

Btc literally cannot go below $10k.

we'll bottom around 3.5 in 6-8 months

>Catching the stinky dump

Never change, biz.

thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=BC9z5lQurXM

Will BTC ever see 8k again? Why would 10k break?

It sure seems that way. It's bounced off the $9-$10k range to settle at $10-$11k over and over and over....

I was in an elevator with Satoshi Nakamoto and I said to him that I was really impressed with everything he had accomplished with Bitcoin, and that I wished him good luck. He didn't even look at me and didn't respond, but he did move closer till we were shoulder to shoulder. Then he slid his left hand into my pocket and began to fondle my genitals. He never made eye contact. Just felt my balls and my stiffening shaft through the inside of my pocket until the elevator reached the ground floor. Paralyzed with fear and embarrassment, I didn't resist or push him away. The door opened and about ten Japanese businessmen were standing there looking at us, Satoshi with his hand in my pocket, me with an erection. I didn't move. Satoshi took his hand out, shamelessly licked his fingertips, and then walked out of the elevator. I still didn't move. The businessmen crowded in and I rode back up with them as a few of them cast sidelong glances at me and talked to each other in Japanese. I rode all the way to the top of the building, then back down again, just to make sure Satoshi wasn't in the lobby waiting for me.

>Bitcoin will undoubtedly be 100k at least in a year or two
why

BCH isnt mooning
You shills told me when BTC failed BCH would succeed but im down a .8 BTC

Nah 2k floor sounds about right. Sorry.

>TA
Holy shit you’re stupid. Go ask Tarot cards while you’re at it.

>Europe still sleeping
>Only Weakest hands in the world alive
Americans should be purged

i think you forgot a 1 before the 8

>Dump it. Yeah, all of it.