Hey Veeky Forums

Hey Veeky Forums

$13K limit on my credit card.

Should I go all in? and if so, which coin? Want to make an easy 2x to pay off the card and then keep the rest as float

>Should I go all in?
no.
> and if so, which coin?
XLM

If you're willing to spend that much money you shoulldn't be taking advice from anyone here without doing your own research.

Buy eth and hold it. Wait for an extreme dip on xlm and go all in.

why buy XLM and not KNC?

That's a fantastic financial decision. Can you possibly get a second/third credit card so you can max those out on internet meme coins too?

Not even LARPing but I have another card that's $15.5K limit I can use to try and dig myself out of the hole if I need to

split it up evenly among pretty much any 10 coins
at least one coin will 10x, and the rest is all gravy

Prodeum. Thank me later

I should add, it's a low interest card and I can save like $2500/month so even if I lost it all it's not like I'll be destitute

>Dig yourself out of your hole
>By digging a deeper hole
user, you're a genius, I hope you havent shared this financial lifehack with anybody else

10 seems like too many?

I know it sounds stupid but honestly I think it could work

buy fucking bitcoin seriously, everything else is so close to ATH and will fall. BTC is at or near its floor and ATH in dominance...has nowhere to go but up. Closest thing to guaranteed.

no, you need to diversify
if you pick 1 coin and it goes bad you're fucked because you put all your eggs in one basket
you need to minimize that risk
10 is a good number

but it will take so long for it to double right?

if you are gonna go all in, wait for the tetherbomb to go off for it to become a cryptopocalypse. Once everything is slashed off 80%, you go in. That 13K will have the purchasing power of 65K

Don't listen to boomers like this. I maxed out a $20k card on eth last year and got rich. Boomers think 2% gains are success.

Thanks buddy. So any advice where to put? ETH seems OK but it might take too long to double?

Eth is safe but would take a while. Look at icos backed by hedge funds.

Do you have a kids college fund to use too? What about loansharks and non-profits you are a trustee for?