Sup Veeky Forums

sup Veeky Forums
Looking for the next 100x
which one of you autistic wizards already knows what it is?

Other urls found in this thread:

a.tumblr.com/tumblr_ogxwtphAZp1vxurlwo1.mp3
idex.market/eth/trac
etherdelta.com/#0xc438b4c0dfbb1593be6dee03bbd1a84bb3aa6213-ETH
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hat

Unironically LINK

The Braapcoin is going full moon.

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPP

Some dude somewhere out there gets to unironically shove his face in between her ass cheeks and lick her up and down.

DGB

Ebtc...Kucoin tuesday

can you elaborate a bit on HAT? low marketcap and extremely low supply, but do you think it really has 100x potential?

>tfw I'm the guy that does it ironically

Garlicoin
thank me later

I'm in the business of long term hodls. If you're interested, with this combination you will get a comfy 100x
>XLM
>DENT
>TEL

Very low risk, consistent coin
>GET protocol
Look into this. Hasn't even hit exchanges yet and has an amazing working product already being used in the Netherlands. Top DJs from around the world endorse it and use the coins as currency at their festivals. It's used to buy/sell tickets and any merchandise at the venue. It dipped the past week but it will get back up to $4 in no time. Good time to buy.

Medium risk coins
>FUN
>TEL

High risk, VERY high reward
>EXRN
Yes I'm aware it's a shitcoin at the market whose telegram is full of parts. Literally just throw $100 into it and you'll have over a million coins. It's chump chains and if it goes somewhere you'll make it big and get lucky. The concept is good but the site is very underdeveloped, though Devs will put out their white paper soon. They admit this project won't come to fruition for 2 years but it's so cheap, why not?

no pajeets please

gimme a taste NOW!!!

Wait on WANchain and go all in.

Ok be a retarded cunt...

Link will no doubt 100x, but it is a long term hold. So if you are looking for something faster, I would look to some sub 50 mill cap coin instead.

Lmao this is the most retarded list I've ever seen

Nice bags

who do girls like dis take these pictures for senpaitachi :/

I didn't even read your post before entering this thread lmao

Well we know that ETH, NEO, etc won't 100x..try naming a coin that will 100x that isn't a shitcoin. Like I said, long term.

Powhcoin

What else are you holding

Brap.

NEO, REQ, ADA

BRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP
*sniff sniff*
Ahhh...yes..

How high can Ada go? Market cap is already p high

I'd fuck the dog shit out of this thot.

Not sure. Tbh I'm thinking about getting rid of mine to put more into DENT, XLM, or FUN. People laugh at those "shitcoins" but all of them have a very different application and great teams. Imo they are the safest shitcoins atm and FUN/DENT are dirt cheap atm.

WHAT IS THE NEXT 100X BRAPPERS?!

I just want you to know that I am on the toilet right now taking the most disgusting beer brapping meat sweating ripe shit you don’t even want to imagine. As I’m doing this I’m getting a chub thinking about licking this hoe’s crack from puss to lightly soiled asshole

That is all. Buy FUN shout out to my nigga jez.

a.tumblr.com/tumblr_ogxwtphAZp1vxurlwo1.mp3

>tfw brapping yourself irl

E C C
:) have fun

ETP. They just got rid of their useless marketing manager. Watch this take off in the next couple of months.

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

CampusCoin

been following majority of coins with decent marketcaps and ideas and so far this one is okay alrdy got semi dumped so I put 1/10 of my eggs in this basket

inb4 pajeet
holding a shit ton variety of good coins and my strategy so far has worked - Neo is my prized coin holdin since .80 cents

BOT

mommy?

WHERE MY BRAP BOYS AT?!

what's with you shit eating jeets

BBBBRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFPPHHHHHH

What is wrong with you degenerate crackers

Tattoos disgust me more and more as I get older.

There is no x100 left in any coin in this market. Sorry. Better gamble on ICOs, then you might get one, but not with any existing coin.

TRAC (OriginTrail)

it's got great momentum and a solid project. Has been developed since 2013

Also mooning right now

idex.market/eth/trac

Bloom (BLT).

This shit will explode once it hits more exchanges. It’s currently dipping too, nice entry point.

He meant "hot", as in your OP pic was hot. Unless you want the Pajeetoken. Top kek.

Only reasonable response in here.

good coin fellow holder, don't forget Walmart award bs

I just took a little bit of profits and bought some COFI. It's gonna be a trading bot if you don't already know what it is. Some Ex-Goldman Sachs people are on it and it got a mention in a huffington post article and its only ~10million marketcap. Get in quick everyone!

If anyone ends up making money from this and is feeling generous in any way here's my eth address:

0x9c1ea9923974cfA801c1550939DBBa02C107a10D

that's because they are a strong indication of retardation

Another user posted it today and it's Qchain. Native advertising, NEM leader backed, basically completely unknown. You have to get on the rocket early to participate in true moon missions. This is one of them.

I'll spoonfeed you the only exchange it's on because I'm high on cocaine rn. etherdelta.com/#0xc438b4c0dfbb1593be6dee03bbd1a84bb3aa6213-ETH