ITT: Coins You H8 for No Real Reason

I hate this coin because it lost me $2k. I didn't even buy at ATH. Fuck you Veeky Forums

I was in an elevator with Sunny Lu and I said to him that I was really impressed with everything he had accomplished with Vechain, and that I wished him good luck. He didn't even look at me and didn't respond, but he did move closer till we were shoulder to shoulder. Then he slid his left hand into my pocket and began to fondle my genitals. He never made eye contact. Just felt my balls and my stiffening shaft through the inside of my pocket until the elevator reached the ground floor. Paralyzed with fear and embarrassment, I didn't resist or push him away. The door opened and about ten Chinese businessmen were standing there looking at us, Sunny with his hand in my pocket, me with an erection. I didn't move. Sunny took his hand out, shamelessly licked his fingertips, and then walked out of the elevator. I still didn't move. The businessmen crowded in and I rode back up with them as a few of them cast sidelong glances at me and talked to each other in Chinese. I rode all the way to the top of the building, then back down again, just to make sure Sunny wasn't in the lobby waiting for me.

I hate this coin because it's only going 100x this year.

also, this fuck invested

Icx

The shills for this coin all say the same thing. Koreans will buy it cause its a korean coin. Legit nobody in korea cares. Get better at shilling pls icx fags

NEO. It's fucking like VEN but fucking VEN is nowhere near NEO.

NEO is overpriced garbage.

i hate ngr(s)

but seriously why TF did vitalik decide solidarity was a good language to code SC's in? Why an infinite supply? Why do failed contracts cost gas? Why a switch to PoS?

VEN is dead will drop below $1 in next 3 months

h8ing niggers is a reason to love this coin user, you get to legally buy and sell niggers, like the founding fathers intended.

no, I don't love the centralized garbage that is NEO, but VEN is not trying to be like NEO.

It was just an average Monday, in fact it was about as average as could be. I got to work on time, I could hear the peaceful birds chirping as I got out the car. Tesco has my favourite sandwich in for my lunch time meal deal (chicken stuffing for a fair price of £3, included a bottle of Dr pepper and a pack of Quavers). I was happy and content with life when all of a sudden it took a turn for the worst. As I exited Tesco Sunny was stood before me. I said to him "hey congratulations on Vechain lad". His eyes peeled back and stared at me as if he had witnessed a murder. "WHAT DID YOU SAY WHITE DEVIL?" I replied "congratulations on Vechain.. *slap*." GIVE ME YOUR MEAL DEAL WHITE DEVIL". I obeyed and handed over the chicken stuffing sandwich along with the Dr Peper and Quavers. I was frozen in place after that. He gently tapped my face and said "here's something for the trouble White devil" and began to throw a handful of cardboard dicks at me with the name "Vechain" wrote on them. I never saw Sunny again.

I was in an elevator with Sunny Lu and I said to him that I was really impressed with everything he had accomplished with Vechain, and that I wished him good luck. He didn't even look at me and didn't respond, but he did move closer till we were shoulder to shoulder. Then he slid his left hand into my pocket and began to fondle my genitals. He never made eye contact. Just felt my balls and my stiffening shaft through the inside of my pocket until the elevator reached the ground floor. Paralyzed with fear and embarrassment, I didn't resist or push him away. The door opened and about ten Chinese businessmen were standing there looking at us, Sunny with his hand in my pocket, me with an erection. I didn't move. Sunny took his hand out, shamelessly licked his fingertips, and then walked out of the elevator. I still didn't move. The businessmen crowded in and I rode back up with them as a few of them cast sidelong glances at me and talked to each other in Chinese. I rode all the way to the top of the building, then back down again, just to make sure Sunny wasn't in the lobby waiting for me..

Ven, shills and peoole thinking thor will be worth something
Neo, same as above but gas
Wtc, no reason beyond hype
Poe, just seems gay

XTRABYTES and their pump and dump shills. pathetic

Really bad 0/10.

kek

i'm hoping THOR will be at least $1-$2

If there is 400,000 THOR a day generated at $1 that's $400,000 added to the market cap a day. But then 70% of all used THOR is burned so in the end there may be a bit less.

hopefully THOR is at least $1 but no one will know till like end of june

Why not an infinite supply?

Ethereum is for people who want to use the tech for a particular purpose. It's not meant to be a currency like Bitcoin, Litecoin, etc.

Gas is 50

Wtf, you hate coins? I mean, there is coins that I would never buy, but that is me trying to not lose money, nothing more. How many dips you have to sell and how many peaks you hace to buy to end up hating coins?

Starting to get pretty sick of this ENDLESS VEN Bashing on this board it's getting ridic.

shit now it's 70 actually

the anti ven fud will come to a screeching halt real soon

I was legit already smiling when I started reading because I was fully expecting another funny Sunny Lu tale, but this was extremely lame. 0/10

XLM, its a fine coin, the shills here are unbearable. I hope it fails.
XRB too.

>It's not meant to be a currency like Bitcoin, Litecoin, etc.

Let's be real here for a moment user. Despite not initially being advertised as being a currency, it is used as one, no matter how you feel about that. ETH is paired with many shitcoins, and is second only to BTC in terms of how many pairings it has. It is used exactly like a currency would be used, so why have an infinite supply?

Why, you planning a school shooting or something?

I don't let my hatred of coins interfere with my profits of course, user. I've just never liked any of the coins I've listed (save for ETH).

LMAO I've been into since early December you fuckwad, doesn't mean I can't h8 it

I bought XRB at $0.7 but also have grown to hate it

I attended a conference last month on a business trip. Things were going alright until we stopped for lunch. Over my ham sandwich I noticed a struggle going on at a neighboring table; a man I later learned to be Sunny Lu had tackled a small portly italian man and was forcefully tearing off his pants, screaming "UNDERWEAR ON THE BLOCKCHAIN". As he ripped off the mans briefs to a horrified crowd, he stepped over the crying man and climbed onto my table. Brandishing the garments label, he tried to reveal that they were a knock off of fruit of the loom (written there as "Froot of the lume"), but I think I was the only one who noticed, because he was mostly just muttering about being able to smell it, and the crowd had backed up against the wall by then. Security had to remove him, but he had already stepped on my sandwich. It was pretty scary.

Brainchain because it’s a retarded idea where the creators just smashed trendy words together and made a worse product than something you could run on a normal desktop.

>don't hold VEN tomorrow, some of you are alright

ETH only has one shitty purpose. Spawn ERC 20 crypto bubbles. It's literally a shitcoin hive.

XLM because I put in an order for 19600 @ $0.02 in November. I was a newfag and set the bid waaay too low. Came back 3 weeks later and realized it never went through. Bought right there on the spot for 3.5k XLM @ $900.

PIC RELATED.

Nvm I guess it was 19950 not 19600

I hate XRB. I called it a shitcoin. Said it would moon 300%. It kept going. I lost face.

Depending on kind people to run nodes without an incentive is still stupid because people need greed to overcome laziness and apathy.

the people fudding now will turn into “i told you retards to buy the dip” and “i told you brainlets to not listen to the ironic shady fud” except 100x worse. the whole board will be filled with ven why didnt you listen threads and people claiming the fud got to them and they sold while ven moons to $40 then to 100

I don't think it has a future, all it has over the big guys is speed and fees. Lets wait and see how effective lightning is

Most of the fud is a joke bruh, anyone who buys into "shady lu" deserves to miss out

The lack of incentives of running a node on the RaiBlocks network are worrisome. The tech hypothetically sounds great, but when it comes down to it as a payment system, I do not think it could nearly sustain to handle large amounts of transactions without some sort of incentive for the user to run a node.

Don't worry user, XRB needs far more nodes than most coins since there's not big league miners helping out the network. It's bound to fail, and when I realized this I got out. It'll be obsoleted soon, and the DAG meme will die with it.

>speed and fees
What else is there?

Shill me on VEN, then. Faggot

> Don't worry user, XRB needs far more nodes than most coins since there's not big league miners helping out the network. It's bound to fail, and when I realized this I got out. It'll be obsoleted soon, and the DAG meme will die with it.

I could not agree more.

I also hate XLM

Coins I love include BCH, ARDR, NAS, LINK, QSP, COSS, ALQO, REN and Zen Protocol

and of course, pic related

If you want a wallet, you run a node. That's a pretty big incentive. But overall I agree, it's not enough.

It's never a bad thing to be one step ahead of the game. Unless you sell your bags just before a moon trip lol

WTF I BOUGHT A STRENGTH NODE AT 2.40 WHY ISN'T THIS SHIT GENERATING THOR YET? I DONT CARE ABOUT THE PRICE ACTION ON THE WEEKLY BECAUSE I'M NOT A POOR NEWFAGGOT WITH A SUB 10K PORTFOLIO.

O U C H
U
C
H

>What else is there?

Adoption as a currency maybe? Bitcoin and ethereum are leagues ahead.

Yeah, but from a speculative standpoint, wouldn't you want to be holding those bags before it's adopted? Speed and low fees may lead to adoption.

>duh user

Are you holding XRB now? I got out of it entirely and switched over to VEN. The FUD surround VEN is hilarious, lol.

No, I sold around $15, entered around $0.7 (only had a tiny bit though, it sketched me out). I never got into VEN because I believed the FUD awhile ago that the token itself was useless.

yeah, I really didn't think much of VEN until I realized all this FUD meant it must be worth researching.

20 hours of research left and I can't pick my jaw up off the floor. All in VEN, saddle up. Future secure.

Riddle me this then fucksticks how are you gonna make profit when Vechain is a NON PROFIT organizaiton like where is the money going to cOME FROM Shady ASS COIN

WAKE UP SHEEPLE

this. and req too because i'll just use venmo thanks

this and doge

You are fucking retarded. Vechain and Vechain Foundation are two separate things.

XRB

We getting some movement bois