FUCK YOU Veeky Forums

You pajeets got me. I went all in on LINK at 1.10 with nearly all of my life savings (25 years old). I wanted to sell at 0.85 but you guys told me this would moon. Now it's at 0.65 and I'm down to half my original investment. Seriously, if you shilled this piece of nigger shit, then fuck you.

Listen to me OP.

Do not sell. I promise you LINK is going to moon. The thing is any price movement you see right now for the most part is LINK following the market. The random price jumps to around $1.20 are when whales just brought in.

Just be patient. I know it hurts to see red everywhere, but it's going to pay off. Once day when the news drops LINK is going jump straight to at minimum $5. We don't know when that day is, but it's coming.

Time to hang out with Sayori!

link claims another bizlets gains.

Did you not see it was all ponzi upon ponzi?

I'll ride link into the ground if I have to there's something mystic about it.

The market cap of chainlink is so low right now that large swings are to be expected.

The biggest mistake you can make right now is selling at a loss. Seriously, don't do it.

I feel like LINK is the joint work of all of these discord groups. This shitcoin has gone nowhere but down. I'll hold for now, but if this hits 0.50 I'll be OP pic related.

Listen to me, you fucking idiot.
Chainlink already has a real world product that is actively being used in promising new ICOS (pic fucking related). You have no idea how much worse you will feel if you let this opportunity slip through your fingers.

This is the absolute bottom floor. You should be praising this dip and accumulating like the rest of us.

Why do you think this is the bottom?

You don't think it'll ever go down to 30 cents again

>Actually listening to Veeky Forums

Should prolly kys

This desu

Also keep in mind that within the year the development will be near the final product and full blown marketing should take place

Trusting stinky chinky linky.

hah, trusting Veeky Forums

These guys are trolls, they tell people to buy link as an inside joke

Its future is ruined as all other social media websites already now this. Sell while you still have something and put it in a coin that has a future like neo

You did get pajeeted hard like me. Only I sold above $1 when I saw that the crash was inevitable.
However I probably wouldn't sell now if I was you. The market is down and it will go up sooner or later.
Can't promise that LINK will go above $1 again but it'll probably at least go higher than it is now.
Though that applies to most alts right now.

normally I would call you a pajeet and to fuck off but I'm afraid the universe would punish me for that and kill sergey in a car crash or something, so I'll concur. this user's speaking the truth.

No, YOU listen to ME you fucking faggot

Linkcoin is a fucking HYPE coin that you fucking hyped to oblivion. Then you got poor suckers like OP to buy in and now they lost their shirts.

You dumb fucks. Don't you realize Linkcoin is ran by a manic depressed loser and some complete rando? There's 2 FUCKING TEAM MEMBERS. Coins on page 5 of coinmarketcap have better fucking teams than this joke.

STOP shilling your faggot shit coin and stealing other people's hard earned bucks

If you believe in link fine, but don't fucking call these people idiots. YOURE the idiot and also a fucking filthy manipulated brainwashed cult-maniac.

Shut the FUCK up about Linkcoin because no one fucking cares about this faggot coin. You have a shit leader and your own coin shadowforked (cucked) the shit out of you.

still, I'll allow myself to call you a complete fucking retard for not DYORing and actually posting this thread.
it's obvious you didn't even read the whitepaper because if you did you wouldn't be posting these retarded threads

Why are there so many Sirgay memes on Veeky Forums anyway? Do people think its funny that people like me are losing their life savings over this shit? Fuck.

End so ends the tragic tale of another stinky linkie.

>he thinks link is a short-term hold
You should have read about it before buying.

LINK is a cult at this point, the endlessly repeated dogma of eternal glory if you buy into their meme, promises upon promises.

>>Linkcoin is a fucking HYPE coin that you fucking hyped to oblivion. Then you got poor suckers like OP to buy in and now they lost their shirts.
>
>You dumb fucks. Don't you realize Linkcoin is ran by a manic depressed loser and some complete rando? There's 2 FUCKING TEAM MEMBERS. Coins on page 5 of coinmarketcap have better fucking teams than this joke.
>
>STOP shilling your faggot shit coin and stealing other people's hard earned bucks
>
>If you believe in link fine, but don't fucking call these people idiots. YOURE the idiot and also a fucking filthy manipulated brainwashed cult-maniac.
>
>Shut the FUCK up about Linkcoin because no one fucking cares about this faggot coin. You have a shit leader and your own coin shadowforked (cucked) the shit out of you.

I thought you were trolling at first and after I got to the end, well.. I think you might be retarded.

I bought at $0.15 and $1.15 and will probably buy at $10.15. Just wait. It'll be worth it.

LMAO. That pepe_baller fag stopped posting around that time. YOU BOUGHT HIS BAGS.

Sell now but don't kys yet. Kys in a year when you see how much link is worth.

Checked.
Kys.

Nice counterargument you faggot.

Why does it feel like you're going to say that when this coin reaches 0.01?

Link is fluctuating wildly based on that fact that no one is really selling. The volume is extremely low so just ride it out itll get back to where is was in no time. Frontline/Pajeet/Linkmarine

>delayed gratification

What is this again?!

Buy High Sell Low Faggot.

Stop being such a pussy, you should have known Link was a Long Term hold before you got in.

>hyped to oblivion

When will we bottom out

Im scared

Wont ever sell though

This. Who knows how many idiots fell for this scam. I can't feel bad for you guys though, we kept saying for months that Sergey never speaks, never posts, no updates to the website, people ignore that and still shill it anyway. Low IQ. Meanwhile coins with nothing to offer have outperformed LINK x20. LINK was a perfectly crafted scam

STINKY LINKY DOOPITY DOO
STINKY LINKY NO MONEY FOR YOU