I can't believe my fucking dad brought into this shit

HOLY FUCKING SHIT GUYS
>Having dinner with family because grandad is going away.
>Dad arrives on the phone with uncle talking about bitcoin and shit.
>Am interested so get in the convo and he's talking about how it's going up and how uncle is buying bitcoin packages or whatever but basically he's making money on bitcoin.
>None of the family know anything about this shit so it's just me and my dad talking while rest of family awkwardly eats in silence.
>Dad starts talking about how he wants to buy bitcoin and also this thing I've never heard of called TBC and unironically talks about how it's called 'the billion coin' and how it's going to 'end world poverty' and how it's going up to $100B in value.
>Mfw he actually believes this crap...
>And he actually said in front of the whole family how he buys bitcoin for this RANDOM GUY ON THE INTERNET called 'Tony' and sends him FUCKING BITCOINS in exchange for 'Kringles', not PRINGLES the crisp but FUCKING KRINGLES!!!
>No one in the family understands anything about cryptocurrencies so they just assume that he's 'investing'.
He's sent me an email and wants me to buy Pringles, no sorry, fucking KRINGLES from Tony and Tony is going to 'set me up' with this smokin' hot investment where I give Tony hundreds of fucking pounderoonies worth in bitcoin for fake crypto worth less than an actual tube of Pringles.
>And now I've got to reply kindly telling my dad how much of a fucking idiot he is for buying into the most cliche sounding blatantly obvious scam ever, without actually telling him how unbelievably gullible he is.... FUCK MY LIFE, and Tony whoever that is

Like seriously, LOOK AT THIS WEBSITE!!!
thebillioncoin.info/index.php
HOW-CAN-YOU-FALL-FOR-THIS?!?!

Other urls found in this thread:

thebillioncoin.info/tbc_testimonials.php
youtu.be/ifrKD1WhjNI
thebillioncoin.info/index.php
youtube.com/watch?v=8Tb4esZ2tUM
youtube.com/watch?v=qoJ9kkUG2U4
blog.thebillioncoin.info/2017/09/28/trusted-seller-status-imagesarticle/
tbc004.net
thebillioncoin.info/tbc_formula.php
youtube.com/watch?v=D-dCv23nUgo
reddit.com/r/JordanPeterson/comments/6bdx1x/can_someone_explain_rescuing_your_father_from_the/
youtube.com/watch?v=k2qgadSvNyU
cyndieshelton.theconversionpros.com/sl/LifeChanger/
youtube.com/watch?v=V8S9c6srShY
historyofbitcoin.org/
kringle.cyndieshelton.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not clicking that link OP post archive

Thanks just bought 100k.

kill your dad user

Why don't you explain it to him retard.

Hold on it gets better lmfuckingao

>letting your dad fall for a scam rather that educating him and explaining the situation
you are worse than your father

>kringle makes 1-5% returns per DAY!
kek your dad is a fucking retard

YIKES

funny thing is, he probably won't believe a word you say when you try to explain to him that this faggot is just scamming him. he will probably go through with it anyway and then lose a ton of money and resent you for trying to show him the light. boomers are retarded

Comfy as fk with bzc

How is it that boomers are completely incapable of learning how to use the internet

Testimonials

thebillioncoin.info/tbc_testimonials.php

"Simply put–Pay $10 to become a Trusted Seller. That’s it. But never violate the Membership Agreement, you will lose access to your wallet and TBC coins forever if you do. The TBC Police will contact you directly if you ever do a transaction over $500. You can do any size transaction, but if it is over $500 you need solid proof of value in an exchange equal to the value of coins you sent on that transaction. If your proof of received value is less than the value of the TBC coins you sent, your wallet will get suspended forever, and the buyer/receiver will also have their wallet suspended forever. We take discounting super serious, and the harsh penalty is necessary to keep the wrong people out of TBC. Only Members that truly believe in the abundance TBC offers will remain in our private group. All transactions are transparent to all of our TBC Police. You can’t hide the act of Discounting!"

How the hell do they have so many testimonial videos..

Because they are completely incapable.

>thousands of pages of testimonials
>all pajeets and kangs
OP is your dad really retarded enough to believe this?
>most owners are nigerian
>coin claims to end world hunger
>constant daily gain (beeetcooo...)
>obviously paid testimonials
>coin price is somehow over $2mm like anyone actually bought that
This is like 1/10 quality scheme
Really makes you wonder huh?

youtu.be/ifrKD1WhjNI

Please buy TBC sirs...

But, how did they get all the pajeets to make videos... I don't understand

milk truk just arrive

wew.
I can't believe people keep falling for retarded scams like this.
The crypto world has revealed to me that people are incredibly incredibly retarded.
Even more than I thought.
I don't expect anything good from humanity any more.

how price increases...
Literally a worst ponzi than bitconnect

top kek this has to be a larp

They probably bought the testimonials with TBC.

Thanks for the link OP. This will go great with all my ponzicoins and pyramido's.

>thebillioncoin.info/index.php

kek i've seen this before on youtube, there are conned boomers shilling this shit

check out this pig

youtube.com/watch?v=8Tb4esZ2tUM

Nice, bought 100k.

jesus christ

holy shit, look at these monkeys

youtube.com/watch?v=qoJ9kkUG2U4

blog.thebillioncoin.info/2017/09/28/trusted-seller-status-imagesarticle/

you gotta be kidding me

yeah... sometimes I'm amazed by how retarded people I know are.

people with bachelors and master degrees in good fields

Sturgeon's law holds true for everything, even humans.

Lmao mate

Your dad got conned by Tyronius from Nigeria pretending hes called TONY

>ERE LAD ITS TONY SEND US THAT BTC O YOURS AND ILL SEND U THIS ERE TBC ITS GONNA END POVERTY I SWER DOWN

Your dads a mug

Boomers are the worst generation. It’s the natural balance to the WWII vets being based.

Nothing you can do. Go Tony, go!

When you login to your TBC wallet at tbc004.net you notice that instead of having a send button it says: You are not a Trusted Seller yet of TBC: read more

Why is that?

The key word is “yet.” Once you become a Trusted Seller you will be able to get your Send button turned on.

What does it take to become a Trusted Seller, so you can have a Send button?

You need to pay the $10 Fee to become a Trusted Seller while honoring the TBC Membership Agreement. See Agreement here: thebillioncoin.info/tbc_formula.php

Where do you go to pay the $10 Fee?

What you are really paying for is the $10 annual fee to access the back office of Kringle Cash for a year. You will be given Lifetime Access to your wallet, (that’s just one wallet) as a bonus. Soon, we will add a payment feature directly to the wallet and then IF you pay a $10 fee that way, you will get Lifetime Access to THAT wallet, but it won’t cover the back office fee of Kringle Cash IF you pay that way when that option becomes available. So, it is a two for one deal right now, when you pay the $10 Fee through your Kringle Cash back office. You can either pay by Credit Card or Bitcoin.

Other crypto-currencies give out FREE wallets and you don’t have to pay for the wallet to have a working Send button, why does TBC charge for a Send button?

TBC is not an open public crypto-currency, we are a private group with a crypto-currency. We are the 1st “Abundance-based” currency. We have rules! If you don’t follow the rules we kick you out and you lose access to your TBC coins forever. As a private group we have the right to attach the value of our coins onto our membership numbers, and we have the right to enforce that value by being self-regulated. We absolutely do not allow anyone the option to sell TBC coins at a discount! Let me briefly explain why. Discounting is not an action of abundance.

Congratulations on making a purchase that will turn you into a Millionaire. Some of you will be among the first batch of Millionaires that TBC will create on September 26th, 2016 because you purchased a Full Stake of 100,000 TBC coins.

Most people have no idea what happens to a person when they make their first Million. Having a Million Dollars may sound like more than enough to take care of yourself for the rest of your life. But if you take this journey alone you will find out that it can be lonely, at the top of the world. It doesn’t have to be this way!

Use your imagination to fast forward in time. Let’s say you are the only one among your closest friends and family members to purchase TBC coins and the day arrives when the sum total of the TBC coins you possess is worth over a Million Dollars! That’s certainly a day worth celebrating, right? Who are you going to celebrate this special occasion with? If you kept this a secret from the people you care the most about, how are you going to get them to celebrate this special day with you?

If you wait till the day you become a Millionaire to share this with them, one of two things will likely happen. You will either lose your friends and family, or you will be expected to share your wealth with all of them. In either case, the stress this will cause for you will be horrible. Instead of rejoicing over this wonderful victory, you will become so stressed out that it makes this event bitter.

Do the right thing for the benefit of everyone, including yourself! Tell everyone you care about that you have started this journey to become a TBC Millionaire. Tell them today! Don’t wait! The TBC price goes up daily, the longer you wait to tell the people you care about this, the more it will cost them t

HHAHHAHHAHA

Holy fuck, that fat pig literally says that the coin is going to be worth around 2 billions euros around july (3:45).
Literally retarded.

OK I enjoyed the thread.

But how is this shit a worse investment than this place ponzi shit?

>we're still early adopters

This is actually brilliantly retarded

You need to rescue your father from the underworld boyo
youtube.com/watch?v=D-dCv23nUgo
reddit.com/r/JordanPeterson/comments/6bdx1x/can_someone_explain_rescuing_your_father_from_the/

Know how the nigerian prince mails are so over the top only the dumbest of the dumb would fall for it?

It did not take long for Nigeria to enter the crypto market. Clever fuckers.

>nigeria

They know something...

jesus fucking christ

OP, I'm sorry but I can't stop laughing at kringles.

At least in some ponzis you can make money by recognizing what it is and exiting after some gains. This is even worse than Bitconnect

but she goes to church!

The problem is that they are both poor and speak English. They have access to all this wealth of information, and extreme incentives to do something with it.

Thanks, just bough 100k

I remember this copy pasta.

That blew my mind when it was explained to me. That’s exactly what this is, a scam so blatant that only retards fall for it and retards are easy to milk for cash.

I legit respect the people that wrote shit this elegantly stupid.

I just realized I'm one of the old fags who didn't make it.

CHRISTIAN WOODS
Hell man, nobody even believed in Bitcoin and now you're saying you have to be an idiot to believe the price of TBC coin. You want to back the bus up boy! Nobody believed Bitcoin could even become more valuable than Gold either. The reason TBC is worth so much is because the computer says it is. Oh and by the way I am now a multimillionaire in TBC, $76,856,302.00 to be exact. You lot just better hope I don't get a chance to spend it or you will have to kick your own arses all the way back to where you come from. Just pray it doesn't happen for your own sanity because I will be rubbing your noses in it when it does.

>those comments
>kringles
Funny as fuck

No fucking way.

KEK Fucking KEK

BAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

CHRISTIAN WOODS
Then if you are so good at spotting a scam then why don't you talk about the scam everyone is in today with regard to the current financial system and Federal Reserve owned privately by Bankers. Is that not a scam? Our taxes are directly paid to the VATICAN AT 60% AND 40% PAID DIRECTLY TO THE 13 FAMILIES AT THE TOP. Who we are enslaved to for the rest of our lives as a direct result of Governments borrowings. The Billion Coin is an idea. Like Bitcoin. You don't have to like the idea of TBC and you are not made to join or be apart of TBC. No one forces you to. But if you are literally trying to learn everything about the value of TBC by making this video and learning how it works in 5 minutes then you are scamming others, because you are not fully informed yourself. Like everything else in this world it's all fake. The computer said it's now worth more than Bitcoin. The Algorithm calculates the growth of the community and the growth of the coin value directly associated with that. The reason there isn't a payment processor attached directly by TBC is because the associated tech services, hardware suppliers and support teams only accept Bitcoin or Credit Card payment for their services. Now who's stupid. You do't know enough and you are not qualified enough to make any comment. That is dangerous to do that. Lives are at risk and you'll see why as you read on. The challenge for you is to do more investigation not only into TBC but also what is going on right under your nose with regard to the New World Order.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahaaha

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahaha

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

This is why TBC was invented. To save our asses when Agenda 21 hits. While you're still asleep like the rest of the world you won't feel the axe cutting your skull in half when depopulation comes visiting your neighbourhood. Was 9/11 an accident, were the fires in California a mistake, do you think the constant pounding of Global warming an accident and the other recent disasters? Global warming is a gravy train that was invented to place even more controls on us like another bullshit thing called terrorism. These are all invented. The globe isn't warming like they said in fact it's gone in the opposite direction. You are so blind you need to be informing your followers of this. The elites hide things in plain site but only a few will regocnise this. TBC was developed to fight the elites, to cripple the strong hold on the financial markets. To create as many billionaires and multi-millionaires as possible so we may create more jobs and to spread abundance to many. Do your home work better. Everybody should be supporting this coin. It was not made to be manipulated on the Market Cap like all the other coins. It's programmed to only go up in value. We will make more billionaires and millionaires than any other coin. Its very real and our objective is very real. We do not want depopulation for our fellow people. This is what we believe in. If you don't want TBC then don't discourage others with your limited knowledge of it. Incase you didn't notice we are in a war for survival too.

Man. Fuckin A'

Jesus fucking christ bitch.

What the fuck dude. This is the most sad thing I've ever seen on Veeky Forums

holy fuck I thought OP was larping but this shit is real wtf

>New rules for crypto investing

>If you see any of the following sell ASAP

>KANGS
>Pajeets
>Boomers
>Chinks
>Filthy flips
>"people" from shithole countries

youtube.com/watch?v=k2qgadSvNyU

How old is your father?
I non-ironically think this may be an early symptom of either Alzheimer's or dementia.

cyndieshelton.theconversionpros.com/sl/LifeChanger/

>literally "hello world" in the top left
Jesus I think this scam might actually be real

top kek

Maybe it's because I'm in my late 30's and my testosterone isn't what it used to be... but fuck man.

I feel bad as fuck for these people falling for these scams.

20 year old me would laugh, but Jesus fuckin christ this is disgusting.

moumita ghosh
Hey, This is Moumita from india, required TBC cheap price contact me in whatsapp 8296432364.All type of payment accepted.

Sheila Jacquet
TBC look into it, i traded on the stock market and to believe that a coin could build value, but the value is in the people and not the coin, people create commerce, not a coin if one agrees that something has value then it will have value to trade or purchase items. The batering of goods is what the economy was built on. proof of membership drives the value of thebillioncoin coin. Remember where bitcoin came from and before it became liquid it was alsoa private coin. Everything starts with private investors its the economics, and seems like you have more questions than answers... we are currently at 2.4 million people and our coin is worth 1.3 million dollars and when the fiat exchange starts, we will see.....We're not a market driven coin, it would be cool if you actually sign up to tbc and study it before you make a claim, you seem quite uninformed, go to coinmarketcap.coin and you will find many coins you can buy into that is still peer to peer and not on the stock market.

Here is the grown up version of Trevon James
youtube.com/watch?v=V8S9c6srShY

This is pretty fucked up.

>The reason there isn't a payment processor attached directly by TBC is because the associated tech services, hardware suppliers and support teams only accept Bitcoin or Credit Card payment for their services. Now who's stupid.

He’s so close to figuring it out here. It’s incredible that his final argument boils down to “it has no value relative to any usuable currency” and that he sees this as definitive proof that it isn’t a scam.

Geoff B
What does it really matter to you if TBC is a scam or not? Holier-than-thou dude? I bought $100.00 of Bitcoin 6 years ago and some one like you, at the time said it was a scam, so I sold my BTC for $50.00. I would have been a multi-millionaire now if I had NOT listened to that so-called 'I know what a scam is' guy...! TBC is built on a sound theory/foundation - like all crypto-currency it relies on 'trust' for its value. It will be worth in the future what people value it to be. The whole of the world's Fiat economy is the biggest Ponzi Scam EVER - so start 'preaching' about that - rather than spending your time dissing a good idea. If you don't want to be involved in TBC that's up to you. So, just leave it at that... and Butt Out!

>The TBC Police will contact you directly if you ever do a transaction over $500

top kek
Seriously I feel bad for these people, mostly 3rd-worlders that have such a limited knowledge of crypto because of language bottlenecks or people like OP's dad who are too late to understand the tech from a layman's perspective. It's honestly disgusting, kind of gave me the urge to raise some proper awareness of crypto in the 3rd world, but I wouldn't know where to start.

>It's programmed to only go up in value.

You guys can make fun of this all you want but the people who created this scam are legitimate geniuses.

read the youtube comments if you feel like some cancer

Desiree Tereu
I pesonally know people who are rich now because of TBC, a few are even millionaires..this guy dosnt know what hes talking about.

What. The. Fuck.

holy fuck
the guy is wearing kylo mask

nice pasta, faggot.

what the fuck man

Mhel Ramirez
Bitcoin was tagged as Scam way back 2009 till a programmer sold 10,000 bitcoin for a pizza, it's already more than a year you think it will gone this far if this is scam? remember BTC struggles getting recognition before, this man don't know what he is talking about..
why you expect so much with a 1 year old coin compare to BTC. try to understand what bitcoin struggles before it made it to what it is today: historyofbitcoin.org/

Ladies and Gents, the head of operations for TBCpolice.

Bobby Smela
Dude your nuts, it is NOT a SCAM, where is your proof that it is a scam, you have no proof. it's funny how I sent $330 worth of coin to my basecoin account, and then sent that amount to my back account and what do you know, there is $330 dollars in my bank account that was not there yesterday. AGAIN YOUR FULL OF CRAP!!!

What If The Way We View TBC Hodlers Is Same As How Bitcoin Whales View Us?

>kringle.cyndieshelton.com
wew wtf

This is the hardest i’ve laughed in months

me too...

FUCK

Jamil Brown
So if we are idiots backing TBC. Tell us then what makes Bitcoin worth what it actually is. What is bitcoin backed by? "Perceived Value" at least TBC will be backed by 1 billion members which stands volumes of what is backing bitcoin. If anything is even backing it?

After the testing period of TBC fiat currency exhcange TBC members will be able to freely convert TBC straight to any fiat currency thanks to a major bank taking TBC on as an asset on their books.

TBC will be the first crypto currency to be backed by a world bank with unlimited access to funds with very little liabilities. Please let us know when bitcoin will have such options. Thank you.

The formula begins with a membership agreement. All members of The Billion Coin community agree that this coin will never go down in value; it can only go up in price. This agreement is hinged on a software program that drives the price of TBC up by 1% to 5% daily until it reaches its Ultimate Price.

are they actually hiring sith lords now?

Those goddamn Nigeria-iggers

Reporting this pig to the FBI for helping run a Nigerian scam

ha, as someone pretty intune to all facets of cryptocurrency, TBC targets the most naive newbies.

kringle.cash

A TALKING SANTA WALKS YOU THROUGH

they know way

Carica Nnoka
TBC is not a scam.... I'm not saying this for you to believe, who ever that Is listening to this guy will eventually end up in regrets. Have you guys forgotten that when bitcoin was a year old, an investor exchanged 10,000 bitcoin just for a pizza.... thousands of people were calling bitcoin a scam coin back then, even many guys did a video exactly like this guy Calling bitcoin a scam.. Have you guys come to ask why TBC is given out free Kringle.... why are they not selling it or even given a bonus for those referring?? over 20,000 members that joined in the past 3months did not spent a dime getting in... so why would you see it as a scam?? the community needs more people because there is nothing as powerful as group of people joining together... don't be skeptical because it will only lead you to regrets and whether you join or not, thousands of people are joining everyday and it would never stop.. I advice you to plug in, even if you're scared of being scammed, why not get the free Kringle, 50,000 Kringle that will keep growing from 1-5 percent daily.. just sign up and get the free Kringles you lose nothing. I will eventually come back to prove this guy wrong about his views to TBC, I have subscribed to his channel and will eventually come back.. TBC rocks!!!

that site is ridiculous - hopefully i didn't catch anything clicking that link...