We are all going to be literal millionaires. Think about it. Wow

We are all going to be literal millionaires. Think about it. Wow.

What sort of changes would you like to see in the world?

None of us are gonna be millionaires lmao stop kidding yourself

Millionaires in tether Zimbabwe bucks maybe

Jews Indians chinks ------> Australia.

Gonna slap that money on the barrelhead, buy back the family farm.

I'm going to be a better person and inspire others around me to better. I'm going to spend more time with my family, and try to help people as much as I can.

Speak for yourselves. Holding works. I've only made 3-4 trades throughout 2017, mostly converting my $8300 worth of BTC into XMR and ETH. I only need a fraction of the growth from 2017 to happen again and I'll literally be a millionaire. Something like one sixth or seventh.

I see coke and hookers in your future

>Yeah but it's gonna take like a whole 6-12 months though. I'm 25 how many years do I have left?
Kek

Try to help people in hunger and thirst

change my diaper mommy

...but that was my past

Changes? From childhood, this world and the people in it have beat me down and trod on me.

If I make it, I'm retreating from the world. let them figure out their own problems.

>I'm going to be a better person and inspire others around me to better. I'm going to spend more time with my family, and try to help people as much as I can.

A cozy and admirable goal. Good luck and God bless, user.

Exactly this. I'm not even going to attempt responding to people who doubt us on this one.

A SINGLE 5x in one coin is probably enough to make half of us pre-2018 coiners millionaires. We are going to see 10x, 20x, 50x, and 500x runs in various coins this year - there is virtually no question about it.

Thanks man. I agree with you. I'm pre-2018 and I have a bit over $10K, but our understanding of how shit works is so much better now. There's so many 5x's that if you play your cards right and time you can multiply so well.

Here's what I like in the immediate future...XRB for when it goes to Binance, then KNC and REQ mid-Feb

>What sort of changes would you like to see in the world?

Me no longer having to wageslave. It would be so delicious irony of just getting the piss beat out of me the last year by wamen and HR fuckers, only for me to get filthy rich anyway against all of their wishes.

Fuck normies.

We are participating in one of the great technological and financial upheavals in history. We are truly blessed.

I'm deadly serious. How fucking lucky we are to have half stumbled into this shit, to be born when its happening. Holy fuck.

Will I make it? I'm a no coiner, just got fired and have 200 to spend on internet money

I want to either
>start a business in my community, >invest in a local startup
>donate to my college.

More likely will be the second option as I think about it more and more and it's a win win when you look at it.

dude I think there's better places to donate to than your college? Idk your life but yeah...

Also instead of giving a lump sum, you can set up an index fund for them

I just want a house.

>tfw $280k at ATH
>aiming for $400k

I just wanna smash ass globally and have is me fun without a job.

Such an immense dichomty between these threads, whats the deal? People that have made gains the last month~ of sideways movement, and people that either are breakeven or lost a bunch?

I have sub 5 figures in this but am still optimistic I can almost make it in the upcoming years or two

Think about not paying off your house right away - market prices in a lot of countries are at all-time highs, what you could do instead is set up an index fund and pay your mortgage through the profits. It's very hard to ever get $400K and it could do so much work for you with the compound interest

There's always two ways to look at things, this board attracts those who are easily depressed, or looking for confirmation etc.

I feel the same way on occasion, I made great gains last November December and now the last month and at best breakeven, so I feel boths ides of it. Every day your breakeven nowadays feels like a wasted week of the future, with how fast stuff was moving for a while. Important to note its still only January though

I just want to be set for life

I know. The market is already correcting at about 2%/month here in Northern Yurop. I'd be sitting on the funds till the market reached its absolute bottom.

for those of us who are just starting, it's extremely depressing looking at old screenshots of the top 15 coins from only a year ago
any retard could have thrown money at literally any single one of them and 10x'd
because literally every single coin is now 10x-20x what it was then

White ethnostate. I probably wouldn't even live there (at least not while I'm still young) but I'd donate and I want it to exist. Also culling of normies is a given.

regardless no reason to pay off a house right away, I will probably always mortgage until I have millions where it doesnt matter anymore/ I foresee a big market drop

Not college as in university but as in high school, that's what we call it in the UK.

Also index fund? So like a recurring payment?

>our understanding of how shit works is so much better now

This is an incredibly important point. I think a lot of people completely underestimate the actual "learning curve" involved with figuring out the blockchain industry and the crypto market together.

I see a bunch of people getting into things like STEEM and can't help but wonder how the fuck they possible see a future in what is essentially a monetized r*ddit clone.

For what it's worth, I think STRAT is a very obvious 10x+ right now - under $2bn marketcap but it's a whole new platform project for blockchain in C#. Newfags don't know that probably more than half of all corporations (especially in finance) are running C# and .NET already.

>Me no longer having to wageslave. It would be so delicious irony of just getting the piss beat out of me the last year by wamen and HR fuckers, only for me to get filthy rich anyway against all of their wishes.
>Fuck normies.

It's going to feel so great and fulfilling, user. Just imagine it. All of those HR hoes turning you down, keeping you out of decent jobs, LITERALLY intentionally getting in the way of your success just so that they can feel useful...

And then you become wealthy and free while they end up wrinkled and alone and hideous and enslaved.

>We are participating in one of the great technological and financial upheavals in history. We are truly blessed.
>I'm deadly serious. How fucking lucky we are to have half stumbled into this shit, to be born when its happening. Holy fuck.

This is the best part. I KNOW you are serious because I am too.

We spent our entire lives playing videogames and browsing Veeky Forums AND IT FUCKING PAID OFF.

it's not over yet

for example, this is 7 months ago
it was impossible to guess wrong
a monkey could have picked a winner
they're all winners
everybody was a winner

Yes so you would effectively be managing the money, or you could set it up in their name, regardless it ensures that they're not just dumping $300K into a shitty construction company overcharging them for maintaining their roof etc.

What I'd do is set up the index fund and pick 1-2 kids a year to give scholarships to with the profits from the fund....

hope ur right nigger because i cant be fucked wageslaving anymore. only have $25k in crypto so i dont know if i can actually "make it"

Want to take my gains to buy a house and start a startup , and figure out how to reinvest the rest while making sure I got some nice comfy money to celebrate with my friends and family

I would never donate to my alma mater but I think I would like to invest in startups formed there. That would actually be a great, useful way to spend one's wealth. Nice.

You will always find this dichotomy here. I think it could be explained by those who are very long-term in their thinking and imagination (us) vs those who are very short-term and immediate and ADHD (them). Holders vs """daytraders"""?

It might just be winners vs losers.

It is probably easily divided into old vs new Veeky Forums as well. Past success brings a lot of comfort in this game.Either way, I genuinely see the pessimists as wrongly short-sighted.

Look ahead into the future and you will very clearly see the demand for a global decentralized 24/7 market and financial system. It doesn't matter what happens between now and then, we're in on it. A lot of people doubted the internet for a long time too.

and this was january 2017
fucking incredible

You know what's up user groom those scholarship kids to be congressmen and be next generation Soros puppet master

>We spent our entire lives playing videogames and browsing Veeky Forums AND IT FUCKING PAID OFF.
This is the part that I cannot get over. Greatest timeline indeed.

Aaaaaaa don’t remind me of how overvalued all these coins are

How long will the coin rush last?

I'm not pre-2018, but I am willing to learn and watch ;___;

>world
fuck the world lmao i want money for drugs and videogames

It may be because you are a retard

If I bought Ripple a year ago, I would've made $10 million dollars. At that point in time, I was trading options. Wasn't aware of crypto yet. So pissed I didn't get in until a couple months later.

I don't think there's a single person in crypto that doesn't regret getting in earlier. Hope you make it user.

It all adds up, too. We probably learned all of the right market stuff from our favourite MMORPGs, and there is literally NO better place on earth for teaching you how to quickly find gems in the rough than Veeky Forums.

Personally I see this development as the neet's using their collective energy to scam the wealth away from gullible rich old people. It's not like that energy could just go to waste

Oh god, I feel you so much. I was doing binary options 2 years ago and never even came across crypto. I looked everywhere to ways of investing money on the Internet, and even asked Veeky Forums. Nobody ever mentioned crypto. I can guarantee you I would've thrown money at this shit right away, because everything seemed like a scam anyway. It would already be over by now and I could get out of thie shithole that biz has become.

That's absolutely what I relate it to. Getting the edge for every last GP in runescape, learning how to spot clear scam propositions, learning how markets move around large events/releases. It's a story I couldn't have imagined.

>tfw i'm now grinding real-life MMO currency every day

I put 40 grand into LUX. Here's to hoping it pops off soon.

one year later...

As someone who has been in crypto since 2011, this still blows my mind.

Even buying 1 btc in 2013 at the peak, if you held, you would be up 10x. Not only 10x, but you would have all these free offshoots that are together combined worth more than your initial investment.

I'm going to be a millionaire by EOY

desu I'm not ready for it

I wouldn't hold my breath. The thing is that you could've put your money into basically ANYTHING from the top coins a year ago and just waited until now. Would be guaranteed millionaire, no matter what you chose.

Who cares - You'll be a millionaire in the same boat you're in now. Trust me, it changes nothing. Go to church go to fit go to anywhere else for real gains.

i love everything about this post.

You have no fucking idea what you're talking about. The worst part about any sane person's life is the feeling of being forced to work. It destroys your entire will to live and to do anything. If I was a millionaire I can assure you that I'd still do things that could be considered as 'work'. But I would be happy to do them, because I would be doing them out of my own free will.

I want the entire world to be free market and ethnic nationalist

This describes my life perfectly user. I am in total agreement.

I really hope so, throwing everything I have at crypto and hoping in another 2 years I will close down my business. Then sail off into the sunset.

Not me, I'm going to be a billionaire. I own 3.1 TBC.

And how do you plan to cash it all out?

gemini you mong

no limit wires

>gemini
It's been one month why the fuck won't they verify me
WHY

I'll have the funds to buy a house, settle, have children and tell them I'm very thankful they exist, the way it was never said to me.
But I doubt I'm gonna make it.

because the twins are based

that's what happens when you sign up during a bull market, you should have jumped on earlier

If you've been here for more than a few months and didn't just follow stupid meme coins and actually invested in cryptocurrencies that are providing REAL value, how have you NOT made it yet?

ffs

XRB Chads really are the best kind of people

hits home :/
I'll tell my kids that I care about them and their success and I'll actually mean it

Oh boo hoo you might actually have to do research and invest in projects with good potential :,(

Blow and crank faggots

>That's absolutely what I relate it to. Getting the edge for every last GP in runescape, learning how to spot clear scam propositions, learning how markets move around large events/releases. It's a story I couldn't have imagined.

I'm so glad you mentioned Runescape specifically. That game was my life, and it really paid off.

I made my first fortune merchanting Barrows just after it was released into the game.

Yeah but how to distinguish good from bad?

Everybody shills their own coins and disregards others as shit.

Runescape is a really interesting case desu. Pre-GE the player controlled economy was the shit. Each world had specific economic niches even. Also partyhats are basically RS bitcoins.

I'm late to the party relatively but Dogecoin still existing and actually being useful shows me we are incredibly early on the overall scale.

If you can't tell the difference between Bazingacoin, TRTL, OMG, or LINK then we cannot help you.

no we fucking won't noone at the start of this year said they were gonna be millionaires, this is late fomo delusion. max x2 your profit, can't wait for cypto to die so this forum can get back to business.

Yea the release of the GE really destroyed that game in my eyes, took away the whole player economy in one move.

Man, this is off topic for this thread but GRC just dipped 19% on bittrex and I had a buy in literally within 3 seconds and the dip was already bought up. These bots are goddamn FAST. Fuck man. If anything makes this thing harder in 2018 it'll be the bot makers. Fuck I can't believe that was gone literally in the blink of an eye.

what would you guys say the safest x10 in the next 6 months will be?

I just need one more x10 to make it to $1 mill

so close yet so far

Buy a boat and help turn UK Muslim

I already am a millionaire, no larp. My BTC went up 10x+ and my ETH went up 15x+ last year.

just because there's a dip doesn't mean there's anything there available for you to buy into

I want land near mountains or surf, out of the city where i will make music, grow food, take psychedelics, get up late and learn as much as i can

to those fags I reccomend meditation, alot of you guys need to calm down and get out of your eternal sense of despair. I know most of you are memeing and thats all good but some people are taking this shit too seriously

ven

I know what you're thinking but the Ask had dipped 20% below the Bid so, yes, there was something there. That's the only thing I look for. Not last price or anything else. Did the Ask dip below the Bid. Think about it.

Just living off the grid.
Not giving a damn care of this shithole.

safest 10x in 6 months is getting her pregnant so you can milk her for that HGH

Safest 10x is definitely ICX.

>ICX
30b market cap when?

Think about how lucky you are to have money to invest during the greatest bull run (and this is not an exaggeration) in the history of mankind. Between crypto, the stock market going bananas, and Canadian weed industry stocks, if you didn’t 20x your money in the last two years, you’re fucking retrded

>rich whales are going to buy trillions of dollars of bitcoin
>so a bunch of virgin NEETS can sell their bitcoin for millions

Yeah no. Crypto is on a long bear run, I'm not even meming. At least sell your initial investment so you don't lose that.

Soon enough. It will go fucking parabolic after the summit probably. I'd say $35 in February, after that who knows.

Should I buy into icx now?

I can't tell you what to do with your money user, but you heard where I think it will go in the near future.

I'm all in on this shit. 99.999% confidence in my price projections. ICON is the god coin.

I mean now vs after the news tomorrow.
im going to buy either way