Coinfess

Coinfess

The parallels between me and pic related are too much.

i buy coins at ATH, sell since i see other moon missions, and then the shitcoins i sold end up mooning even further from their original ATH

Biz fud works on me and has cost me a few grand.

I am the one who keeps posting
>Warning friends
>Sell now mainnet is flaw and exit scam
>Tam never update ever bad way
>Buy cen for tobacco on blockchain and good twitter fun. So much free if >you hold. Had to build shed for myvtobacco so good friends listen and buy
I am an American holding 4K ICX, but for some autistic reason I just find this pasta really fucking funny so I keep posting it.

The "buy cen for tabacco" meme is really fucking funny desu

i bought omg at $26 and req at .97

I bought VEN at .47 and sold at like a dollar

im the one who keeps posting the JUST threads. you know the one the image file as images (2)? yeah thats me. i post it almost everyday, even when im not getting JUST'd

Ok father.. I bought INS and it never goes up.. I buy anything and it never goes up. My crypto cursed.. I can’t make any gains

what does JUST mean?

I try and hop on every moon mission I can find instead of just sticking with 1 thing, I've lost more money than I've made....

its short for "just fuck my shit up"

I didn't buy PRL when it was at 777,000$ market cap because it was on ether delta. Same story with xrb

In 2011 I lost a bitcoin wallet with 700 bitcoins in it

I sold 30 ETH at a total value of £600 in summer '16

:(

Jfmsu = JUST ...???

You millennials have it too easy

I keep all my coins on an exhange

thanks needed to know that one

Holy fuck get out.

i invested 42 dollars in hashflare and it seems i wont be making my money back

He said it's short for, not that it's an acronym for it. Fucking nigger

Why so serious? As my favorite character, the JOKER would say. It's my favorite character because he resembles me psychologically.

Learn to laugh. Learn to troll. Learn to play with your posts. This is Veeky Forums bitch, it's not ducking rebbit.

Welcome to the madhouse. Nothing is what it seems around here.

kys

I’m a normie that acts like I’ve been here for ever but I’ve only been here for a month.

I’ve realized biz has some fucking losers in here. Some real scum bags that should kill themselves.

Other than that I’m a real nigga so fuck witme

I threw $2000 into CND when it got listed on binance at $0.01. I sold a few days later at a loss.

>ducking

Um, you know there arent censors on Veeky Forums, right?

fuikkk

in 2011 I bought a pizza with bitcoins

I hodl 50 LTC and let it bleed out from the ATH.

Pump and dump user

I'm a indian who calls other indians and possible cracker degenerates "pajeet". It's a very uncommon name in India.

Is JUST kinda like LINK ???

The one where the only precursor to its usage is being a low T cuck?

FOMO'd into ZCL at $100 from $5 then $35 few weeks ago, mined 16 in that time too. Sold st $135 recently to put it into more WTC. Market bought at $160 when the BTCP fork was announced thinking it would pump, now down 20% about $350. Still up $26k from $7k but it's my biggest mistake yet. Feel dumb but oh well have to hold now - though I'm hoping ZCL pumps to at $300.

I fud link equally as hard as I shill it. And when I shill it I go fucking deep. Post videos links pull random sentences out of the white paper. Then when I fud I really try to scare the fuck out of the idiots

I was 4x my money in three weeks from my entry point in december 20 on january 10.

from there i proceeded to get completely anally ravaged by the crash and i have yet to recover even remotely.

On most days i hover between 1.8-2x my entry point now. Granted this is still better than some people have it, but it haunts me knowing i'm at only 50% of my ATH.

Literally this.
Now my portfolio is consists of AMB only. This is my last hope.

Lol

Hope you enjoyed that short moment of glory.