WEIRD

WEIRD

this fucking piece of shit im still holding a fuck ton of it

It arrived at a point where x2 would only break me even. Awesome.

Bought 8k more at $0.48. As long as it goes back to ATH in the next couple months I'll be happy.

IT"S SUPPOSED TO GO UP

please keep fudding this

dis shit gay

damn

>i would like to REQUEST you send me money
>no
>ok

did anyone else notice that the Vechain logo and the Req logo have the same exact color scheme except inverted?

its a little suspicous if you ask me. i sense there may be some insider trading going on. you better sell both while u can

Vechain literally stole the Navcoin logo and it's not even a joke

> I'll just send you a payment request for that
> ok awesome that's cool
> yeah it's so easy to do

Yea just install this app, link up your bank info and make sure you get the 40 digit address correctly otherwise your money is gone forever. Hehe so much easy Than venmo, this is the future my man

This is decentralized, it's like why I use Linux because it is open source. Don't tell me you still use windows. 2018 is the year of the Linux desktop and req haha.

>wads a qr code

This is normal user just have patience try not checking every 2 hours

"Hey Stacey, want anything from Starbucks?"
>"Yeah, I want a mocha roastie supreme! But can you go get it for both of us, I don't want to stop watching Netflix!"
"Sure, can you send me some money though? My credit card is almost empty, I spent everything on Chad!"
>"Yeah, I just go this new app "Request Network". Download it and send me a request!"
"Wow, I just got it too! I'll put in a request. Hmm, that's weird Stace, it's saying I need "REQ tokens". Wtf is that?"
>"Uh, this app is so fucking weird. WEIRD AND CREEPY. Why do I need a token to send money? How do I even get them?"
"Just delete it Stace and use venmo. That app was made by virgins and creepy ugly losers."

3 weeks later...

"Stace, remember that Request Network app?"
>"Ugh. that ugly looking one that was obviously made by no life virgins?"
"Yep, that's the one. Well I GUESS I had to use it to send money because it has lower fees, but it's such a shit app and you can tell that ugly virgins made it. Guess what the app MAKES you do Stace."
>"Lay it on me girl, I can only imagine what the neckbeards that made that app make you do to use it."
"Get this Stace, I wanted to send 10 grand to Chad, and instead of just being NORMAL like Venmo and Paypal and entering Chad's name to send it to him, I had to enter his "wallet address". LOL!"
>"Holy shit, that is the nerdiest thing I've ever heard! I'm drier than the Sahara just hearing such nerdy, gay words."
"It's unbelievable, if you want to send money, you have to enter a 40 character string of letters and numbers. If you screw up, and of course what normal, non autistic person wouldn't under those circumstances, no refunds, because the app uses a "blockchain". Imagine the autistic spergs that made that app Stacey, they're so fucking creepy and their app is shit! Let's use Venmo only from now on!"

That stupid multi- paragraph FUD has been posted before. Try to post something oruginal

Try and debunk it and we'll stop posting it

Moved all of my stack to others like ZRX. Gonna move it back before Friday though.

you dont need req tokens to use it. thanks for playing nigger

its a retarded concept. this thing will never see widespread adoption. even if it does, miners will have mined so many fucking coins that how and who is going to determine the burn amount? you literally need to be someone who doesn't think to believe this has any merit. it literally has not graduated past "muh paypal 2.0" meme, because that is 100% true. It's literally paypal beta.

Screen capped.

dam we're still accumulating???

CREEPY

They supposedly have a deal in the works for Air B and B. That could be huge. From a business owners standpoint if would be awesome to avoid paying 3-4 percent out every time I take a payment. If they got linked up with someone like ebay it could be worth a fuck ton.

explain to me how it's a retarded concept first of all, so i can gauge whether or not you know what the fuck you're talking about or not

Love the roastie pasta.

Seriously though, REQ is fucking CREEPY and WEIRD

shoo shoo negaeht

HAHA SOLD THE DIP AND QUADRUPLED UP HAHAHAA HAHAHAAHAHAHHAA

are they going to build a thing though

I'm a normie investor. Explain the use case to me. And before you say "uhh durrr DYOR durr" if you can't, and won't, share basic supportive use case information about it, how the fuck do you expect other people to throw money at it and increase the price?

>who determines the burn amount on a transaction?
>how fucking much is the burn amount?
>why the fuck would I ever need to send Joey D from the coffee shop some EOS when I only have BTC, GBYTE, XMR, and XRM?

there's no fucking use for this, it's all fluff and hopes and dreams. Crypto never got this big because of drug dealers and chad wannabees paying back their friends for borrowed lunch money with their shitcoins. this is 0 institutional large-volume use, because any institution who needs to make a transaction has no need for an app-tier product designed for convenience (you think you are going to convert coins with LESS fees than an exchange?). Unless you can prove me wrong, of course.

also, there's no support for this on the market. it follows BTC and is incredibly weak. There are at least 10 other coins that I can name that follow BTC generic trends but fluctuate much less, and rise more often. it's an obvious sign that there's not a lot of serious support for the project.

also, the cofounders previously worked for a company that basically just built an app that uses APIs to select the cheapest exchange rate and then executes on that. you realize that's something that can be built by a Pakistani programmer in 5 days?

>t. programming manager

I'm about to dump my bags. Fuck you pajeets who shilled me this garbage.

knew you didnt know what the fuck you were talking about lmao, bet you havent even read the fucking whitepaper. the token burn amount directly correlates with the transaction fee and the price of req at the current time. the fee ranges from .05-.2% so if its $100 per req and someone sends $1mil, lets say the fee is .1% so therefore 10 req will be burned, if its 10cents per req or $10,000 per req then the amount of req burned will change accordingly. i dont know what the fuck you even mean with the third question, but heres something ill copy/paste that i think answers your question

Company A wishes to pay for the services provided to them by Company B. Now, instead of Company A having to buy Company B’s tokens, they can just send them whatever currency they want (be it their own token, fiat, ETH, WTC, BTC, etc.) and Company B still receives the currency they desire. Let’s say Company A sends BTC, but Company B wants all transactions to be settled in their own B token. What happens now is that, almost instantly, the BTC will be automatically exchanged to REQ, then from REQ to B Token, and sent to Company B.

you know paypal isnt perfect right? they can freeze peoples accounts/money for whatever reason they want, they side with the customer in like 90% of complaints so the merchants get fucked often, chargebacks are common and so on. those problems dont exist with req

Sell the dip, buy the ATH.

More like sell now and then buy the actual low because this shit is going to keep falling.

>(you think you are going to convert coins with LESS fees than an exchange?)
Atomic Swaps on the Lightning Network do this. No ETH middleware required. :^)

I DONT GET HOW THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE BETTER THAN BITCOIN?

WHY DOES IT KEEP LOSING VALUE?

WHEN WILL IT END?!!!?!

What makes you think REQ (an app) will be relevant by the time entire corporations are paying each other in in-house tokens? What company uses Venmo to pay for vendor services? Venmo is a side app built off Paypal, which is built off of a payment processor.

theyve been out of their ICO for like 2 or 3 months now lmao relax. they have another update coming this friday and it's still very early on so once they start implementing things as per their roadmap and they're successful then the price will start rising

Veeky Forums TOLD ME THEY WERE OUTSOURCING THE WORK TO PAJEETISTAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you thinking req is just an app has further proven that you know absolutely fuck all about req. it is a platform much like ethereum is a platform. not wasting my time walking you through this any more sorry bud

REQ DOESNT EVWEN SMART CONTRACTS!??!?

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

Where did you hear that faggot?

No app needed.
No bank account needed.
No 40 digit address need - you would either send it to their Request or Ethereum ID. Example being - BobsEngineering.eth

gonna sell my ICX tonight to buy more of this french faggot, holy fuck, that's a good price.

Same. The FUD is glorious. Retards selling it now will be burnt badly.

Literally what I'm planning as well. How far will Icon moon tonight and tomorrow?

STOP BULLY. STOP BULLY. STOP BULLY. STOP BULLY. STOP BULLY. STOP BULLY. STOP BULLY. STOP BULLY. STOP BULLY. STOP BULLY. STOP BULLY. STOP BULLY. STOP BULLY. STOP BULLY. STOP BULLY. STOP BULLY. STOP BULLY. STOP BULLY. STOP BULLY. STOP BULLY. STOP BULLY. STOP BULLY. STOP BULLY. STOP BULLY. STOP BULLY. STOP BULLY. STOP BULLY. STOP BULLY. STOP BULLY. STOP BULLY. STOP BULLY. STOP BULLY. STOP BULLY. STOP BULLY. STOP BULLY. STOP BULLY. STOP BULLY. STOP BULLY. STOP BULLY. STOP BULLY.

heading to $0.20

9/10

Doing exact same thing, right now is best price ever

Lift-off on friday, get your bags ready

You are literally selling high to buy low? WHAT IS THIS MADNESS?

REQ price is a ripe cherry pussy. Fuck off with FUD

>What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little shit? Ill have you know I graduated top of my class in ECON101, and Ive been involved in numerous sucessful trades on EtherDelta, and I have over 300% gains. I am trained in technical analisys and Im the top trader in the entire high school. You are nothing to me but just another bagholder. I will outgain you the fuck out with margins the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of shills across the USA and your altcoins are being traced right now so you better prepare for the FUD, maggot. The FUD that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your gains. Youre fucking broke, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can shill you in over seven hundred ways, and thats just with my bare hands. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little clever comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldnt, you didnt, and now youre paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over your investments and you will drown in it. Youre fucking dead, kiddo.