Poorfag Investors

If you only had $100 to start investing, what would you invest in first?

Other urls found in this thread:

powhcoin.com/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=CcjRnGqXVwc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

HORSE

Employment agency

Bitcoin

kneepads

a semi decent ICO that ive read the white paper on and actually believe in the tech and team behind it. Then just wait and hodl
So basically nothing that Veeky Forums ever recomends

Some sort of powder form drug, cut it with something else, resell.

Trx

Bus tickets to find another job

EOS and hodl

Is that your situation OP? Before starting to invest its important to have an emergency fund, so if you lose your job, have unexpected medical bills, or auto bills, etc you won't have to take out loans to pay for it.

Once you have that then you can start to think about investing.

This, or DigiByte. New Marketing campaign out first of feb.

A rope.

i put my $100 in that pyramid coin but it's going slow.

Maybe Trinity Network Credit (TNC), it's lighting network for the NEO platforms and NEO is doing really well right now. I don't know honestly, I'm just as confused as everyone else but it seems like a solid hunch.

Volume is drastically decreasing as hype dies down and clones are popping up everywhere, diluting the money.

If you're up, start preparing for exit. It'll crash hard, and then probably bounce between $30k-100k for a while.

Powhcoin

buy ethereum and then look for interesting icos with great long-term potential. just hodl and don't day trade.

You'd be idiotic not to jump on this coin. It literally prints out money in dividends. You cash out dividens and reinvest. powhcoin.com/index.html

this
get dividends fool. turn that $100 into $1000

LEND
XRP (easy 3x soon-- korea)
AGI

A shave, haircut, and a nice shirt to get a job. Or buy link and hold for 5-10 years.

unironically POWH. You just need to go shill it after you buy. Literally:

>hard work
>profit

OP here
Isn't POWH just a meme? Like something people use to fuck over normies and boomers?

What is an ICO and what does 'read the white paper' mean? :^3

Kys nocoiners

That's all? Is that literally all the money i have to invest?

I'd take 10 dollars of the 100, go on groupon, buy the current deal of $20 of stock gift card for $10 deal.

Redeem the gift card on my stockpile account for anything, cash out the stock (after transaction fees its $18)

That's already an increase of 18%.

Invest $88 of the the 118 in a stable crypto like BAT.

The remaining 30 dollars would be used on GPT sites for free trial sign ups for X dollars. Re-investing the profit as i go along.

$90 in books and $10 for McDonalds to eat while reading.

Not even joking. You don't have money to invest, my dude. Focus on making more money for now and come back in a few months.

Are GPTs really worth it?

If you have iron hands the smart contract rewards you with the wealth of the impatient

some are. don't waste your time on surveys or time sinks.

every so often they'll have deals that are easy money doublers like "sign up for a hulu free trial (5.99) and earn $15 worth of points"

Spend (roughly) 10 minutes on these sites. Get in and get out. Go on with your day.

why BAT not ETH? just curious

youtube.com/watch?v=CcjRnGqXVwc

easy 30-60x
100=
=3,000-6,000 by summer

Unironically in a ponzi meme or etheroll 1/100

Alright pal, thx.

How do I check if a crypto is stable, decent... how do I check the 'white papers'? I mean, researching into a coin won't really make any difference for me atm since I don't know what I should be looking for, what are good qualities for them. Maybe who's backing them, or their real life usages?

It means lurk moar

I'm going off the likelihood of it doubling in value in the shortest amount of time.

ETH would need roughly a market cap increase of 100 billion dollars for me to double my investment if I bought right now.

BAT would only need a market cap increase of roughly 600 million dollars for me to double my money.

Both are good holds, but for the quantities OP is talking about, BAT is the better play.

x100 leverage on BitMEX

Double your money everytime the price moves 1% in your favor.

Or lose everything if it moves even just 1% against you.

Fun right?

I am lurking, but biz is infested of shills now... It's pretty hard to get a fuss of what the terms mean. Sometimes I just google them and try to findout.

Anyway, what could be a good way to learn about the cryptocurrency market, maybe check past years' fluctuations and happenings?

NAS

I would pop that shit into a bot and go to sleep, why would I throw $100 away at some dumpy ICO or another shitcoin.

Don't whales trick bots into investing where they shouldn't?

Reading the white paper is more to get an idea of what the coin/tokens purpose is.

What's the problem they're solving? What's their solution to this problem. Is their solution to the problem plausible? Are they over promising? etc.

Also important is to look into the team. What have they done in the past? How many developers on the team? Does it seem like they'd be capable of pulling off their idea? It's not super likely for a coin with a dev team with less than 6 months of experience in a field to revolutionize said field.

Yet another thing to look for would be, do they have a working product? Look for coins/tokens with at least SOMETHING developed.

There's tons of other things to look for, but this should at least help you along the way of being able to distinguish a shit coin from a decent coin with a future.

lmao is that what those big ass fish tell you, good more money for me.

should be 8% and 108.

Aight, you're a rockstar, m8.
Do you think the coin gold rush will last for long? Cause I need to earn some money first in order to invest.

Any other tips? I'm off to bed, ty again.

You can hustle your way to 10 gs desu then invest into an ico thats better than actually hitting a decent coin and wishing you bought more cause you only made 10k off 100x

Can't trust them, can't trust you either. Don't know how bots work in the crypto market, if they're reliable or not.

What someone said sounded pretty real: sometimes they're good, sometimes they're not and you end losing the benefits.

When I throw you a bone I don't want to know if it tastes good or not, go fetch it and see for yourself. Botting works and you would be stupid not to try it.

no, if(read when) tether crashes and takes down the crypto market with it only legit and semi legit coins/products or services will be able to recover properly.

buy low mcap coins and ICO's

>come back eoy
>that $100 could've been $100k if he bought in now
great advice

I actualy have 80€ invested in CarVerticle, go in user it can only go up, good project low mcap

>implying pajeets wipe with paper and not just the tongues of angry wojaks

OP, don't invest, trade. Catch a 2x every month (easy in a bull market) and by 2019 you'll have a very good amount to actually start investing.

60 on ETH, 40 on XRP.
Trust me OP. These are not shitcoin.
Also dont listen to pajeet