This one needs to be shilled

Could be nothing, but the advisor on Dragonchain (DRGN) is Maria Smith, VP of Partnerships and Payment Strategy of Starbucks.

CEO saying they plan on using digital currency for payments in the future. Maybe Starbucks will launch an incubation project on DRGN platform? Partnership of sorts maybe?
Dragonchain is a toolkit for people/businesses to develop their own blockchains WITHOUT SPECIAL KNOWLEDGE OF BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT. Dragons are ERC-20 for a REASON: because it makes more sense for adoption right now. Dragonchain actually uses multiple levels of consensus across multiple blockchains (so no risk of it being affected by Ethereum network congestion a la Cryptokitties) and is CURRENCY AGNOSTIC. In other words, it can read ANY type of token so why not use one that everyone (including exchanges) already has a wallet for? Dragon tokens are still useful as they are required to use their platform or invest in ICOs that launch using their platform. Among other things, businesses need dragon tokens to launch new nodes, call other smart contracts, and use their marketplace to buy smart contract templates. Projects in their incubator can also use dragons to buy services from analysts, developers, marketers, recruiters, designers, and anything else you would need to launch a blockchain app/company. Dragon holders with strong hands get access to better rates for these ICOs. The longer you keep your dragons in a wallet, the better the discount. And these are burger-friendly ICOs that are fully compliant with all regulations. This is important because more regulations are fucking coming. The SEC chair just came out and said that some LAWYERS that advise companies on ICOs are breaching their professional duties and may become targets. This is the first time the lawyers themselves are being singled out. So, guess which platform they will be recommending to their ICO clients? The one that was following all the rules from the very beginning.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/dragonchaingang/status/928764938444836864?lang=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

good coins don't need to be shilled here

The American ETH/NEO

Haplens to be blockchain agnostic and uses russian tokens and chinese dragons

God bless America

Stop shilling this im literally accumulating

this is probably going to turn into another SALT, a great coin that does nothing because not enough people know about it or care

You have my attention.

I skipped over this one because the name and logo seem pretty gay but I guess that can always change (see ANTshares).

Starbucks is a really noteworthy company for folks like us - they are always cutting edge when it comes to payments. They were probably the first major corporation in North America to go full "mobile payment".

Hmm...

Dev team mostly seem to be former Disney people, older group than most and they seem to be serious. I will keep an eye on this one, not ready to get into it yet but seems legit so far

shhhhh accumulate

Shitty ERC20 token

The American ETH... that run into ETH network.

Fucking joking.

Yeah I'm sure all the Staceys will be using dragon chain to pay for their pumpkin spice lattes in no time

DYOR

The ERC20 token is only one part of the Dragon architecture. Namely the Level 5 of public chain. It won't be using Ethereum for its transactions at all.

This is like buying Antshares at 50 cents.

Not DRGN but an ICO of DRGN will be. DRGN is an incubator and ICO. And a turnkey solution for business-centric blockchains. It's what sophiatx dreams to be but its already here.

Target ?

I'm holding till its top 10 boyo! I believe in this that much.

But you can make a quick buck when it hits 10$ Q2 if not earlier.

Wow. I don't know how I missed the obvious ties to Starbucks.

t. an idiot

Here I did research for you.

DRGN has legit people working on it. It's literally right beside the BIttrex HQ. I'm sure a little lunch date with the proper people can get it DRGN listed.

This is not even on a big exchange yet. Wait until Binance, Huobi, Bittrex. Gonna explode!

Would be nice, but not banking on it. Dragonchain is the most solid crypto out there and is most law compliant. When the SEC brings down the hammer later this year, pink Wojacks will be everywhere and DRGN will reign supreme over them.

>The longer you keep your dragons in a wallet, the better the discount.

Yup. Slumber Score.

DRGN encourages holders and strong hands. The higher the SS, the bigger the presale and discounts for any DRGN-based ICO and incubators.

How high can this coin go

NEO is the target price. With the expanding marketcap for this year of crypto overall, I'm looking for 50x from the current price. I set it as the base of my portfolio because it's rock solid in all aspects and has high opportunity for growth. My analysis says 50x, and that seems unrealistic to me despite I did a nonbiased analysis, but I'll be quite happy with 20x.

It will rise in the long term for sure.

Conservative estimate is 30$ EOY but I'm looking at 100$ EOY, giving it a 23 billion marketcap. The market also has room to grow and recover from its 700 Billion cap, so its not so farfetched.

This will easily bump to top 10.

And I'm also excited for the ICO's they will incubate. I know they won't pick any random scams/bubble companies.

There are some rumors of big companies floating around (e.g. Konami). It just makes sense that any company wanting to break into crypto would go through Dragonchain if they are looking for some support in the space. Where else would they go?

Right? They provide blockchain through python and javascript. So LISK is already being eaten in that usecase. Solidity is crap and everyone knows it.

I'm even shilling my rich grandma into this.

damn, you wolf of wallstreetin' bro

Not really man, I'm only charging her 5%

Plus I really believe in it so I'm not as scummy as Jordan

I like python. All in baby. well not all

you can hold it in anyone eth address, right?

>This is like buying Antshares at 50 cents.

And this is where everybody should realize that this is a shitty shill thread.

Yea I keep mine in MEW

Don't touch it for a while so you get accumulate some Dragon Slumber Score.

It's not such a hyperbole actually. There's 238 Million DRGN and only 65 million NEO

One more post.
I hope we save a few biznessmen tonight.

It's called DRAGONchain, how can anyone take this shitcoin seriously?

thought u were accumulating dum ass. this coin is going nowhere until they rebrand

I am but I'm not a total asshole to tell a few souls here in Veeky Forums.

I agree about the rebrand, the logo will probably mature when they get bigger, right now its a teen dragon.

She's so weird looking. Kind of off putting :/

Sage it boyo, people are accumulating

Have a few more

I just want you to know that I really appreciate this. I have been coming to Veeky Forums since the start, I have been browsing Veeky Forums for over half of my life, and I still contribute to this wonderful place as much as I can.

Once in a while I come across another one of us, posting something interesting or helpful in a way that seems like it was meant for me.

I have been looking for that one last coin to top off my portfolio for 2018 for a good while now, and I have been researching everything in sight. This thread renewed my interest in DRGN and got me to actually look into it, and now I am going to buy some tomorrow morning.

Thanks, user. Seriously.

I suspect they will rebrand at some point in the long run, but I don't need to think about it now - they are flying under the radar with a top-10 team and some of the best connections I've seen in crypto.

Disney and Starbucks? Probably two of the comfiest companies on earth right now.

Kek, even the name "Dragonchain" brings me right back to my Runescape days where it all began - pic related.

I fail to see the value proposition of this coin

Except "having access to Disney incubator" which is VERY FUZZy at best. Its really not that clear.

Met with Starbucks in November.
twitter.com/dragonchaingang/status/928764938444836864?lang=en
When this partnership is confirmed, it will be too late for you nodragons!

didn't even read, such a stupid logo and name I'm not even gonna bother

didn't even read, such a cool logo and name I'm just going to buy