Exactly 1 year ago

Exactly 1 year ago..

WE'RE GUNNA CRASH TO $200

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

If only I didn't ignore this space back then

anyone who was around to invest at this point who isn't worth 300K minimum right now is a fucking massive failure. you faggots had it easy as pie. we will never see anything like that again. 2 dollar ethereum. jesus fucking christ

>not a bubble

>1$ ADA
>15$ EOS

Why the fuck didn’t I find biz sooner, I never chase shitcoins and always make steady gains, if I’d been around then I’d be rich af.

Ah fuck it, that’s loser talk. We’ll make it.

That's 2 years ago

DELET THIS

I'M STILL ACCUMULATING ADA

>2019
>anyone who was around to invest in link at this point who isn't work 300k minimum right now is a fucking massive failure

WRONG.
THIS.

And in 2 years you will say the same about 2018 "wtf btc only 10k, eth only 1k and u didn't buy?!?"
Kys

>Market cap

nothing in the top 100 has a market cap of 160 mill

too bad I had that wow raid to go to instead.

was just about to say this.

>tfw didn't find Veeky Forums until only 6 months later.
Jesus fucking Christ. Hope LUX comes through for me.

I know and it hurts so bad

imagine how fucked it'll feel for those who get in next year

27 too expensive

tfw I knew about crypto since 2013 but never had the thought to put some money into it.

y-yeah
h-heh
e-verythings still going to the m-moon
hh.. heh

Beanie babies

>ignoring market cap
You're not going to make it user.

2013?
Nigger, I was browsing /g/ back in 2011 when there were still threads about it and you could solo mine. I ended up mining for a day in a pool, made a single bitcoin saw it was worth 10 cents and gave up.

If I knew then what I knew now...I mean fuck I was making $10k/day. Buy that lambo in a few months at most and retire by 25.

lmao this was my reaction to that too

I was here. Didn't believe this would go much further.

But imagine those who bought BTC for 20 bucks in 2016 thinking it had already mooned too much.

Don't want to crash your dreams, but we already drained most of the normies money and they already start to see Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies as scam considering that they most likely only lost money.

This shit need to cool off at least for several months or years before it could ever go above the ATH again.

>really wanted to get into btc/ltc when it was all over /g/
>first great mtgox crash convinced me it was just a bubble and to never touch crypto
>was in denial to rejoin all the way up until 19k

Kill me fellas

DELET THIS

Nah nigga this year gonna be crazier than 2017
Just watch

it's two years ago dumbass

Link $50 EOY

why are you still here if you think we're done

Stellar and Ripple confirmed for shit coins

TRON TO $10,000 EOY!

kek

>was around
>only worth your $300k min

I thought it was too late to buy.

there's still opportunities floating around, i don't think we're going to see another 2017 where everything automatically moons though

no one discovering biz in 2018 is going to buy bitcoin you massive faggot. we're looking for the next 100x-in-a-year coins and thanks to you fags there won't be too many at all because you weak handed pajeets panicked in december and ruined everything

>1 year ago
more like two and something

Why

because this is literally the only opportunity in my entire life to come along that can pull me out of wagecuckery
so even if there's only a 1% chance of it working out, it's worth it
because 1 chance in a hundred is better than 0 chances in anything