VEN is scam

Hi friends

i make post warnings of others about VEN. VEN is a scam coin. Please be sure not to invest hard earning moneys in this coin, you will lose all.

Pathetic attempt.
Faggot.

Yeah, we all know you'd like to buy it low. Now fuck off.

Ven is an obvious meme. No fundamentals. Just some “partnerships” and high profile investors. No white paper. Non original idea. Just a mash up of neo and wtc. Pure meme. Enjoy your bags kids.

another FUD ven thread. yawn

Thanks just sold 100k

You just missed the dip my friend

Warning friends
Sell now mainnet is flaw and exit scam
Tam never update ever bad way
Buy icx for connec on blockchain and good twitter fun. So much free if you hold. Had to build shed for myvkkorea so good friends listen and buy

we aren't your friend you worthless piece of shit

When I crawled into the apartment's only bed and fell asleep, Sunny saw an opportunity and took it. So far as I can tell, I was molested, not raped. I filed a police report, and there was an initial arrest, but not enough evidence to pursue a case.

Called this pajeet meme coin from the start. Most ppl here are mad at you cause they bought in at $5+.
Newfags BTFO

Not gonna lie, former dev team member here (actually). This is fucking hilarious watching VEN crash and burn. But, seriously, the more research i do the more shady shit i find.

Pretty crazy you posted this man. So last year I was strolling down Bourbon Street in New Orleans during Mardi Gras and I stumbled across some skinny Asian guy name Sunny. Sunny informed me and my buddy that he could get us some pretty good blow if we followed him. We followed Sunny to his hotel room but things got pretty weird. Sunny pulled a gun out and forced my friend to suck his tiny dick. I tried to escape but Sunny shot me in the back. I woke up in the hospital three days later, police didn't believe my story and just assumed some nigger robbed me. Fast forward to this year and I now see Sunny everywhere shilling his crypto coin. Please stay away from VEN people.

I never thought I'd have the courage to tell you my story... but here it is. I was a huge fan from the start, since BitSE split and formed VeChain. The idea of IoT and tracking products on the blockchain sounded incredible. I decided to visit the Singapore office in 2017, and my life was changed.

I arrived there and was greeted in the most friendly manner by a woman at the front desk, Ann I believe her name was. Then I saw him, Sunny Lu, standing at his desk. I tried to keep my composure and walked up and said something along the lines of "Mr. Lu, it's an honor to meet you. I've always admired your entrepreneurial spirit, and I love how VeChain is progressing." Then, he gave me that blank stare. The stare that will be burned in my mind until I reach the grave. You could tell there was nothing left, no soul, no heart. And that's when it all went wrong.

He fiercely grabbed my genitals and started twisting, with the same blank stare into my soul. I sat there, looking horrified, very visibly trying not to cry. He finally stopped twisting, and brought his face about 1 inch away from my own. I could smell a rancid stench coming from his mouth as he said these words: "YOU GET OUT WHITE RICE. YOU GET OUT AND YOU NEVER RETURN."

I let out a barely audible "Y-yes sir," and he finally released his grip. ALL of the coworkers just stood around me, mocking and laughing, calling me 'milky-white boy.' I ran out in tears and took the next plane home. My stomach churns just at the thought of how this day changed my life.

Thank you for sharing your horrific experience. Wow.

I was in an elevator with Sunny Lu and I said to him that I was really impressed with everything he had accomplished with Vechain, and that I wished him good luck. He didn't even look at me and didn't respond, but he did move closer till we were shoulder to shoulder. Then he slid his left hand into my pocket and began to fondle my genitals. He never made eye contact. Just felt my balls and my stiffening shaft through the inside of my pocket until the elevator reached the ground floor. Paralyzed with fear and embarrassment, I didn't resist or push him away. The door opened and about ten Chinese businessmen were standing there looking at us, Sunny with his hand in my pocket, me with an erection. I didn't move. Sunny took his hand out, shamelessly licked his fingertips, and then walked out of the elevator. I still didn't move. The businessmen crowded in and I rode back up with them as a few of them cast sidelong glances at me and talked to each other in Chinese. I rode all the way to the top of the building, then back down again, just to make sure Sunny wasn't in the lobby waiting for me.

I attended a conference last month on a business trip. Things were going alright until we stopped for lunch. Over my ham sandwich I noticed a struggle going on at a neighboring table; a man I later learned to be Sunny Lu had tackled a small portly italian man and was forcefully tearing off his pants, screaming "UNDERWEAR ON THE BLOCKCHAIN". As he ripped off the mans briefs to a horrified crowd, he stepped over the crying man and climbed onto my table. Brandishing the garments label, he tried to reveal that they were a knock off of fruit of the loom (written there as "Froot of the lume"), but I think I was the only one who noticed, because he was mostly just muttering about being able to smell it, and the crowd had backed up against the wall by then. Security had to remove him, but he had already stepped on my sandwich. It was pretty scary.

Sunny should be named shady. Very very shady.

everytime i see a long post i dont even read it. lately this has been the most stale pasta on this board

sunny is actually confirmed for the real slim shady, i saw him get up with mine own eyes

>mashup of neo/wtc
Siunds terrible