THIS IS YOUR LAST WARNING BEFORE $10

THIS IS YOUR LAST WARNING BEFORE $10

>check the filename

Other urls found in this thread:

dribbble.com/shots/4146575-Adshares-Settings-Authentication
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ugly rostie

Thanks just bought 100k

I'm gonna write jokes and earn fucking money doing nothing with BZC faggot, what are you guys doing? Kek.

you will regret this and likely fomo in later

it's a guarantee to hit 10 bucks but dude its not happening tomorrow...not in this market. wait will feb/march

what exchanges is it on?

I expect there will be at least some price movement tomorrow but I agree completely. End of feb/early march is when we will be making money. The ADS tokens are what will moon, some pajeets have actually sold their ADST because they don't understand how to do the conversion and are buying back in afterwards lmao.

cryptopia

Is this about the binance integration tests?

nah the demo is coming out tomorrow

Why do you post pictures of your grandma?

>implying

Where'd you hear that? And whats 's your realistic price predictions for the end of the week?

source please

>supply doubling
how will this not kill this shitcoin

their telegram, pic related, this link was also posted:
dribbble.com/shots/4146575-Adshares-Settings-Authentication

as I said here
I'm not expecting huge price action until end of feb when they are launching the blockchain and it hits new (possibly including binance) exchanges. That being said there will likely be a reasonable pump and volume has been increasing for the past few days.

>I have 9k ADST at 70c
>I will have 18k ADS at 35c

desu I am kind of worried that pajeets will panic sell

Realistically, do I have enough time to ride ARY until I have enough to put into this? I'm a poorfag and want to have a sizable amount to put in here.

I don't know much about ARY what does the roadmap look like?

I expect that tomorrow will not be a huge pump as the devs are only planning hype for after the coins are released (late feb) so if you think ARY will increase your stack before then I would go for it. Tomorrow is more like a confirmation that the devs are doing good work in the background for us ico holders. If it does moon tomorrow just buy in mid February after the pajeets get bored and sell (causing the token price to bleed out)

Exchange listing and partnership announcements before Feb 1st. Demo is out and it is attacking a niche problem in the States in the capital of trucking. It's pretty promising desu.

Mods

well sell after the pre listing pump but before the listing and you are good

This is actually going to $10, people will lie about how soon they bought into this coin mark my words