Banks shut down Cryptopia accounts

Banks shut down Cryptopia accounts.
Cryptopia just announced that his NZ bank will close its only account that allow users to buy NZDT the equivalent of Tether in New Zealand. this news comes after posts on reddit from users taking Cryptopia to court for missing deposits and withdrawals.
This is the beginning on the end for Cryptopia?

who gives a fuck

fuck off

it sucks op. Once these currencies are accepted as payment the banks will all have to fuck off

Stopping LTC and DOGE didn't really help, but heaps of people have joined since then so they'll probably still be fine.

Hmm i have 1.2 btc on cryptopia. Think i should move it?

should have a week ago

Why do you guys even think cryptopia has anything wrong with it? I think its inevitable NZ banks try to fuck over nzdtether. I dont think that makes them a scam exchange?

Its not. They are just FUDing

I mean its run by all whites in a first world nation. They cant just exit scam. They could mt gox but they cant just "take the money and run" so-to-speak

I hope not, I honestly like their coin offerings.

Im just saying that there are lot of problems with Cryptopia recently. Just a remainder that Cryptsy had less problems before BigVern dissapeared.
I am an oldfag on crypto, i seen it all and i have survived till the present time, i am smelling something fishy on that exchange, thats all /biz you dnt need to attack me :(

Cryptopia is the biggest shithole exchange. I would love to see it taken down.

Once we get decentralised exchanges no one will fucking care about Polo, Bittrex or Cryptopia

I mean thats a better response than saying

"Its a scam youre fucked"

well fuck
how do I cash out now

>it's literally not a meme

i moved my shit coins valued at like, 2 g's total, from cryptopia as soon as i heard sketchy shit was happening on their exchange. Why on earth would you leave 10+ g's worth of crypto on there?

What problems have they had exactly? Im guessing a lot of their withdrawals and deposits are confirmed and entered manually over a certain amount. It seems like theyre just overloaded with traffic after the altcoin boom. I really dont see any actual legitimate problems or major news events that would suggest theyre having issues or in danger of shutting down. Seems like a bunch of people are just pussies and mad that their shit isnt instant

They're a registered company in NZ and the guys who run it have had significant media exposure(they can't exit scam, everyone knows who they are). They're always really upfront with news and they've released this and acted in a positive way.

You don't see this from other exchanges that just fuck over their users.

Nothing to worry about, Cryptopia isn't going anywhere

Because i have 100k in crypto. I put a little 10k in there to fuck around with alts. Why is that absurd to you?

yeah, it's the NZ banks fucking them
everything will stay the same, it's just the NZDT section being removed

fucking lame

They also removed DOGE and LTC, thats 3 base markets in a few weeks

>Cryptopia just announced that his NZ bank will close its only account

Literally nothing is going on in this thread and no one should care.

tl'dr cryptopia is buying the nzdts they issued for bitcoin with the bitcoin they're holding. the end

Very low volume and probably not worth the upkeep or infrastructure

$0.02 has been deposited in your cryptopia account.

Thank you for helping correct the record.

why is nz always so behind with this shit

The reason is their server can't handle so many transactions on so many different markets and are creating new sister sites to handle those. Its literally on their news section.

Exactly :) if only every other exchange acted like this..

fucking jacinda

Seems like a legit exchange. Seems to have all the same complaints about deposits/withdrawals that other successful exchanges like polo, kraken, bittrex had during other high traffic time periods

This wouldn't happen on Paula Bennetts watch.. outraged!

paula bennett probably paid for her weight loss surgery with dogecoin
cheeky bitch

Kek I just pulled all my funds from shittopia last night

Definitely confirmed.. first doge gastric bypass in New Zealand..

>It’s run by all whites in a first world nation. They can’t just exit scam
Yes they can.

Cryptsy happened

No they cant you dumb fuck. Their names and faces are well documented. Theyd never walk away with a dime of it. Like i said, they can mount gox, but they will never be anle to successfully walk away with a fuckin dime dipshit

they'd get fucked here 2bh
everyone is keeping an eye on them, mostly the banks

Congratulations on providing yet another example of why you cant exit scam a sa white person in a first world nation.

Literally proving my point fuckface

i hope none of y'all leave money on the exchanges. i gtf outta there quick

So this is why CFS dumped hardcore over the past two weeks. Bye bye shitcoin depot.

MY MONEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

also fuck what happened to mintpal I had like 200k reddcoin on there

But that guy was white

the key is to start an exchange and claim taxlessness on account of being partnered with Ngapuhi