I have 9500 tron, do I just keep hodling or JUST?

I have 9500 tron, do I just keep hodling or JUST?

Congratulations on falling for the most obvious chink scam, seriously.
JUST'd

lmao TRX

You do know the fuding and scam shit was all a ruse perpetrated by discord shills right?

You really think a guy like Justin sun is gonna put his reputation on the line for a couple million dollars?

You don’t wanna make easy money when the 20% coin burn happens?

Y’all are dumb as fuck

Ok, have fun holding bags Nigger.

the market cap limits TRX's growth so hard hold my bags

Trx is good just wait, it will go up
Dont listen to these pajeets here

What price did you buy at?

I'll hodl until they release mainnet in march, be patient, i guess :)

Currently have 10000, in the same boat. I made a lil bit when it pumped the first time, it's currently double where it was when I bought in the first time, so I bought 10000. Would rather move it to neo, omg, salt, and ost, but I'm holding out for a little while longer to see what will happen. If it drops back to $.05 I'll probably just sell most of it.

Bought at 4 cents guy

chink scam, the ceo cant even step foot back in china because he will be arrested for securities fraud. so he just takes dumb americans and pajeets money instead

Bought 250 at 0.000825 eth , going down since

Same here senpai.
Bought at 0.18 then it turns into 0.30 but im having holiday for 2 weeks with no access of the internet i can't dump it.
Now I'm just contemplating suicide.
44k bags.

30k here. Still holding.

CHINK'D

Valuations are what drive long term returns, but investor risk appetite is what drives short term returns.

350k at 20 sats here holding til 1 dollar or 0.

Don't worry these fags are fudding you gonna make it, hold on for like 6 months thank me later

NOBODY cares about fiat value.
Tell us the sats or fuck off.

i'd kms if i ever held that amount of tron