Heads up Veeky Forums -

heads up Veeky Forums -

buy rope, lots of it.

Love, /pol/

Other urls found in this thread:

pbs.org/newshour/show/nunes-classified-memo-raises-more-questions-than-it-answers-says-former-fbi-agent-rep-fitzpatrick
liveleak.com/view?i=7b3_1516535346
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

is it available on kucoin?

go back to your wagecuck nogfunding nigger

What's the marketcap?

Rope coin, how much?

t.

bitcoin's going to crash once they release the memo....we're in this together

This shit's not on CMC, sounds like a scam coin.

haven't been to pol in a while. any good happenings?

Completely overrun by normies and JIDF shills. Constant racial infighting instead of spicy bantz. After the all the meme magic shit they just had to shut it down. Quite sad.

send over the Canadians, we've got a coin for them too

Biggest scandal in the US about to brake out, bigger than Watergate they say.

How will this affect BTC, how about ALTS?

Will they crash the stock market at the same time as the scandals starts gaining critical mass? Potentially to divert and cause more chaos?

Will Tether or other big exchanges pull some exit scam during all this chaos?

Will crypto be a "temporary" safe haven from the stock colapse, thus sending crypto into the biggest bull run ever witnessed in human history?

Will the digital assets of elites be confiscated as they are prosecuted and hunted down internationally?

Plz respond

why can't you cucks stay on your containment board? god fucking damn you're never fucking satisfied until you've ruined someone else's day are you. just gas yourself you waste of fucking space.

You have to go back

hopefully the much needed blood letting civil war

Are you going back to /pol/?

No.

fuck off

>why can't you cucks stay on your containment board?
Just as soon as you kikes stay in Israel.

True /pol/ supports crypto you central banking cocksucking faggot.

everything the leftist faggots say about you on reddit is true. the world would be a better place without you degenerates.

>implying I give a shit about "muh world"

You sound like a pussy

Go start a thread about whether the Irish are white or not we are trying to make money asshole.

Why is this board completely filled with faggots and kikes though?

explain to a hermit plz

Don't download /pol/ unless you want your keys locked in.

Is there anything more pathetic than a /pol/tard nocoiner who actually bought gold year over year instead of buying crypto?

>pretty much the same from present to 1-year ago

Better than fiat Rothschild shitpaper I guess.

Except you literally lost purchasing power if it's the same value since a year ago.

No better than keeping fiat under your bed.

and what exactly is this scandal?

Did you not hear about the #ReleaseTheMemo shit? Something about abuse of mass surviellance and an actual reference to "secret societies". An actual happening seems to be a-stirrin'

yeah i did. i thought he was referencing something happening tomorrow

Heil Hitler

Reddit spacing

Ok, so Nunes memo is released.

Government abuse of surveillance powers + possible secret society.

I've assumed this has been happening since I've been alive. What about it is going to affect the stock market bubble?

>Government abuse of surveillance powers + possible secret society.
Source? Link?

just another one of these "Drumpf is finished this time!!11" happenings. Aka = nothing

uniroincally 100x watergate

You'll need it soon when Trump openly announces white genocide

What do you think we're accumulating all this wealth for?

1488 brother

Hanging out with Sayori!

How do they execute fags in your country?

>Will crypto be a "temporary" safe haven from the stock colapse, thus sending crypto into the biggest bull run ever witnessed in human history?

This user. This. It’s going to commence feb/March and go all the way thru the end of 2019. Hope you’re fully stacked.

Wut.

Dude, this is the opposite of that.

Lol can't wait for this to be the next nothing burger.

Christ please stop with the political larping. It's absolutely embarrassing.

Race cucks need to use their own ropes

ask this guy

I need some help here what's going to release on the memo?

Is it going to be more then the Trump stalking?

There's only been leaks. That's what the whole "Release the memo" meme is about.

pbs.org/newshour/show/nunes-classified-memo-raises-more-questions-than-it-answers-says-former-fbi-agent-rep-fitzpatrick

Senator Ron Johnston says, "High level officials of the FBI were meeting off site."

Oh he meant invest in rope as in lots of people are going to suicide and rope will be in high demand kek.

here yah go lil buddy

>Greatest Scandal In History Explained (2016 elections)
liveleak.com/view?i=7b3_1516535346

Is it on Cryptopia?

I'd like to hear some speculation about how a scandal like this will affect shitcoins.

I'm optimistically hoping that the coins will be a safe haven, but if I'm being realistic, a big hit to the US is going to hurt everything.

Does anyone know an eta on when the memo is coming out?

State of the Union by POTUS tomorrow evening FYI everyone.

I see it's still going very strong in biz

And take the christcucks along as well

Start by killing yourself and work from there.

Because everyone is a kike when you're a paranoid retard.

/pol/ is Veeky Forums. everything else is just a drop in the bucket when it comes to traffic and exposure.

Oh what are you poor fags up too, haven't been around pol since I have been swimming in all these crypto gains, should get in here, plenty more to be made, also when you start making pol user you start to realise hey are right, it's all that matters. Jews just out smarted us and got on it first

/pol/ is r/donald

Mods have been gods lately and the purge is in full effect with all their blacked and bullshit threads getting a swift boot in the ass. They might visit but they will never stay when they can't get their faggot points or civic nationalism support they crave.

memo?

>"That's racist!"

Current year is over, jewfaggotnigger.

huur duur all the retards who discovered Veeky Forums during the election because of dank edgy memes used /pol/ as their gateway
fuck off newfag

Long story short;

By now you've heard of muh Russia. Turns out the DNC/Clinton Campaign paid for fake dirt... from... wait for it... RUSSIA in an effort to frame Trump for Russia. And it doesn't end there. They used the fake information they got from the Kremlin to get FISA warrants to spy on Trump and his entire campaign for political leverage. With a number of texts, leaks, and hearings we found out that they intentionally botched the numerous Clinton investigations that amounted to treason while trying to forge treason evidence against Trump to take him down.

Not gonna lie, this is fucking huge. I don't know how to feel about it. It's all so surreal. These people are fucked beyond belief.

Troll?

I really want to believe this

Everything I've stated in my last post is 100% factual up to this point. Right now we're in a state of limbo. The reality of the situation is starting to kick in and we'll be moving on to do something about it soon enough. We're just lining up our ducks and figuring out who specifically did what.

They only real hurdle is not that people aren't aware that it happened, it's that some are so neck deep in their hallucinations of Trump that they approve of it. America is fucked with low IQ, entitled millenials who barely scraped by the public education system and a literal foreign army imported en masse by the DNC. But we've been inching forward and it'll happen.

I hope this is true, what a happening!

brake out

The memo will confirm this.

also checked

>implying I'm not waiting for a market crash with a fat stack of fiat ready to buy all the cheap gold I've been researching in the meantime

/pol/, I hate to break it to you, but you're on a jewish larping board for a while. Veeky Forumsrael is a thing.

Fuck off faggot.
Your kind can also stop coming here while jerking yourselves off as part of some Veeky Forums Veeky Forums /pol/ alliance whenever we're doing well