HAHA FUCK YOU BOOMERS

HAHA FUCK YOU BOOMERS
FUCKING STOCK OWNING BOOMERS JUST DONT GET IT
IM GONNA BE A MILLIONARE, BUY THE DIP, ITS JUST A DIP, WE ARENT SLOWLY BLEEDING BACK TO 4 DIGITS
WE ARE GOING TO GO UP! CRYPTO IS JUST GETTING STARTED!

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2017/05/08/warren-buffetts-one-word-answer-for-why-he-hasnt-purchased-amazon-shares.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>boomers do this
www.usdebtclock.org
>the boomers think they can get away with handing on $20T debt to the posterity
>satoshi nakamoto (generation z) writes an eight page paper as a way to take $ back from the boomers to the new generation
>transfer $40 trillion of money out of the boomers worthless fiat currency (scam) into the legit monetary policy of bitcoin
>boomers loose their worthless central banking bailout hyperinflationary scam curreny
>generation z saves themselves from years of debt by invest a large % of their net worth into crypto

checkmate boomers

OH SHIT DUDE WE ARRE GONNA BE BILLIONAIRES
SCRATCH THAT TRILLANIRES
ONLY UP FROM HERE

fuck off nocoiners

long term yes

i don't need to try to time the failure of the current fiat monetary system

salty nocoiner boomer

Fuck boomers what do those OLD GEEZERS know
Us youth are fricken smart as hell, we bought into this crypto, gonna go up to infinity dollars per coin, cashing out not required

well most boomers are not that technically savy, so obviously they will not have same perspective as someone who is born today.

same reason it took warren buffet to understand why apple was valued that high, he is used to railroad / coca cola.

not saying boomers are retarded, but it won't feel natural to them using a p2p decentralized current when they have been used to a certain method of payment their entire lives

Man, the stock market is booming! I made 4% last year Linda, let's take that cruise! Can't stop collecting our social security checks though, I hope that faggot loser next door that lives in mommy's basement and works at a grocery store keeps paying in. Fucking LOSER LMAO.

POOR LIL BOOMER PUT HIS MONEY IN RIPPLE, LOST 75%, AND NOW HE HATES CRYPTO

It will literally work just like a debit card. They'll adapt just fine

Why hasn't Trump cut medicaid yet? The sooner those bumfuck nowhere hospitals are cut off from that they'll go bankrupt along with those rural boomers dying of obesity-induced sleep apnea and type-2 diabetes.

YEAH WARREN BUFFET FUCK THAT OLD RETARD BOOMER WHAT DOES THAT GUY KNOW

He's knows a lot

Still doesn't change that fact that boomers are on suicide watch

They are so jealous that people like us are making literal hundreds of satoshis per week

Going from $15B market cap to $800B in a year...

Yea ppl on the sidelines will be jealous / envious.

Hahaha yeah good thing I didnt sell at the outrages price of 17k, I still HODL like a champ. We are going to 100k by the end of year! 1 milliobn by 2020! So many people are lining up to invest in this highly volatile asset after it has already risen 2000000%, and soon we going 5000000000000%! to the moon!

holy shit have you heard of ponzicoin!!!! It's the new tulipcoin, 10000000000k EOY!!!!!!

cnbc.com/2017/05/08/warren-buffetts-one-word-answer-for-why-he-hasnt-purchased-amazon-shares.html

>Retard Boomer
>Warren Buffet

Pick both.

Ah yes the owner of the best performing stock in the world leading worldwide conglomerate Berkshire hathaway doesnt know SHIT hahahaha

Even smart people make mistakes salty no-coiner, you should know this by now :) just because something is in a bubble doesn't mean you can't stand to profit off it

>markets completely dead
>all my coins are in the dumps
>destined to wageslave for eternity
>weep for the fragility of life

Well smart one, maybe I did
Maybe I sold at 17k
Maybe I have good reason to believe its over, while you hold on to desperate hope, trading the ticking time bomb of volatility until... :v)

BITCOIN WILL MOON TO $1 MILLION! SALTY NOCOINERS, HAHA!