Done fucking around. The five best original Mobius memes each get 20 Mobius...

Done fucking around. The five best original Mobius memes each get 20 Mobius. Grab yourself a stellar wallet if you don't have one and be sure to set up a trust line to mobius before posting your address.

It's time to destroy the linkies once and for all.

Other urls found in this thread:

stellarterm.com/#exchange/MOBI-mobius.network/XLM-native
mobius.network/docs/#buy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Alright, let's see if you follow through

GAW2C7MK327ECHO4IZ6GQ2A7TOFY4ABLZF3PJJL33KUESSTHWITZOYBM

GCATELDAU4LGLK2K2HVYOE42YXMM4KWWTOU4CTWQJVCMZYNZY4NERNXJ

Gotta have that Mob Mentality

GCTNQIXLZLMIZXTLHGQRKHPAAJZ2D72ZD3NZOXW6YA5ZBOTZSGVZ43K6

I don't want your shitty Pajeet scam.

meme too shit
not original meme
iq too low

GCI2QGYOWMBAJ6WXMW2FD6WHJ6JZNM6QPNN777QT2VDBMSIGYTHJD67H

Enjoy mate.

you can't even see the logo from the thumbnail. you people are fucked in the head

I'm willing to send you five but you have to create a trust line to this issuer. Good luck figuring out how

stellarterm.com/#exchange/MOBI-mobius.network/XLM-native

Just made that from random google pic so no worries. Yeah trying to figure out that. I don't even want anything just bored and trying to figure out some coins to buy lol

Nobody wants your shitty Mobius Pajeet. Stop bumping your own post.

GDTOJ4FUE6E25MPHWKMDWSKGWPKNF4SCZ6JCZER52KK43VOJUNXZZKGY

Created a wallet just for this, don't disappoint

buy this when it's back to 20c...seems to not have enough gas to take off desu

meanwhile fucking smartlands has 10Xd on the stellar dex for no reason. mobi cucked for the time being

see
gonna need the correct trust line to receive

also you need to post a damn meme

also i will just send straight XLM if the memes get good enough

Just set up the asset. If you decide to send some, that'd be cool. If it's set up I'll buy some and see what it does.

XLM is preferred desu. Hm. Back to the drawing board. So your XLM wallet accepts Mobius deposits once you connect it as an asset?

sent 10. bring out that logo a bit more and ill send the other 10

I've already created a trust line. If you want results, you have to prove you're willing to pay out. Otherwise you're wasting your time trying to get people to do stuff for free.

Have a nice night my dude.

I created the trust line from within the wallet. Is that not good enough?

yeah, but it seems like the two parties' trust lines have to be from the same issuer. And for some reason the MOBI issuer on Stellar Term is different from the one listed on the Stellar Desktop Wallet, which is annoying...unless...what's the issuer ID of the trust line you set up on your side?

thank you in advance

GA23IMSMRHGLEF6QUK2GBMTIOQKQXPD3LVAZ7ZQZCGIXVPS2S57D5ZPG

Got it. Thanks. Tried to make it more combined with the clouds. Updated now.

I find Mobius weird technically. The way they provide data to the Blockchain is by accepting calls on a centralised API. So data requests to the Blockchain have to originate off-chain. Its solution is poor compared to what CL is planning for the initial implementation IMO. I wouldn't class Mobius as a direct competitor desu. Their implementation has a lot to be desired in my opinion. I agree with the people who say they're trying to do too much.

To expand on what I said, my personal issue is with their API:
mobius.network/docs/#buy

So to buy data and create an Ethereum contract to use it, you need to go a centralised API and centralised BE what manages it. In practise, this means that even though the data retrieval is decentralised, the management of that data is completely centralised.

Chainlink will be completely different. To request the data, it can originate from on-chain or off-chain. The API for requesting the data is also each individual node, which then propagates that request across the network. So even though Chainlink will have a centralised FE which makes it easy for people to use it, it means that the requesting of the data and the management of it all, is completely decentralised.

Also keep in mind that the retrieval of data into Ethereum is just one aspect of Chainlink, the aspect included in the initial implementation. There's also BTC/Hyperledger and what CL can do there, The BTC/Hyperledger functionality will be completely different to that, and creates a whole new aspect not yet seen in any other Oracle projects at all.

sorry lads! no memes no mobius! and yeah you have to set up a line to the same issuer as me: stellarterm.com/#exchange/MOBI-mobius.network/XLM-native

unfortunately whoever created all of these wallets/dexs is completely retarded and made it impossible to copypaste the issuer id as far as I can tell. good luck! one user ITT figured it out

People are so fucking stupid I don't get it but at least it makes it easier to get rich. Mobius is THE train to be on and it's so fucking cheap.

All these morons getting sucked into buying scams every time they pump. You can rest assured that Aeternity and Chainlink will not be around five years from now. Just don't even worry. Fomo'ing will only waste your money.

Mobius is the real deal. No one is shilling it to you because it wasn't pre-mined so there there aren't special interests creating the kind of hype that sucks in lots of morons to shill their $100 bags.

Buy some Bitcoin, it's the original and still going strong and in the lead. There are still massive gains to be made if it maintains it's dominance. But if you still feel like you missed the train that will deliver untold gains, Mobius is it.

When people talk about Chainlink they sometimes call it Ethereum 2.0. these people are being retarded since Chainlink style smart contract oracles can be built as a second layer on Bitcoin and every other coin with Mobius. The Chainlink technology will not be useful never and the current token will be worthless, there is no reason to buy it besides throwing your money away, validating some Veeky Forumstards, and enriching an fatty Sergey.

In fact Mobius is truly Ethereum 2.0. Mobius takes the ideals of Bitcoin, a permissionless electronic money and brings that ideal to reality. Bitcoin proved the concept of a PoW blockchain but without fungibility it cannot be money. Mobius team also has the years of Bitcoin experience to draw on for improvements.

WINNER

sorry I have to leave you with just the 10 given the way those letters are filled in. not that I don't appreciate the work, but it would get laughed at

It's okay. I appreciate the 10. Logo kind of cropped out weird off lunapic.

you didn't set up the trust line properly. I sent you five cents

I try again, sir

i think do correctly

Sage

Reported :^)

FIGURED IT OUT

you just have to use find the trust by its Federation URL. The one I'm using is "mobius.network"

Now all ya'll have to do is create friendly, pro-mobius content and free mobius will be yours

This shit is so sad...
This is like Hillary supporters trying to meme...
Pajeet is actually trying to pay people to make memes and can't get shit...
Mobius is so Pajeet tier.

8^{() fucking off i am trying shill mobius

>Chainlink technology will not be useful never
Keep working on that English!

Made another.

sending the last 10 now but could you get the logo transparent? would be perfect

so this is what artificial memes look like.. sad

be sure and screencap this thread to prove how sad it is further up the pyramid

thank you sir

it will feed my family for a week

here is another for your generosity

thank you for the high effort mobius memes that I will post ironically in pro mobius threads

%^)

post only positive shit about mobius and only negative shit about chainlink.

biz is compromised by normies, don't let them get rich.

Shrunk it so it's below the van. Hope that is good. Thanks for for the free Mobi.

fucking make it fucking transparent REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I sunk fucking 10K in this coin I need good memes to make this moon REEEEEEEEEEEEE

last one

GA23IMSMRHGLEF6QUK2GBMTIOQKQXPD3LVAZ7ZQZCGIXVPS2S57D5ZPG

Holy shit man you really gave him 10 Mobius for that 2 minute shitwork? Oh my just as there is easy money to be earned I have to be in class. Can you do this thread again later tonight or something I will even do it for 1 Mobius and I will put in some good time to make it perfect.

i gave him 20 and I am rapidly losing interest

the shit i've made with my trackpad and MS Paint has been better than this one man... cmon

I didn't want anything. Can make these all day. Even started making my own coin logos.

Yeah you're rapidly losing interest because you're paying for the most uninteresting, bland and boring memes I've ever seen, there's no passion in the memes.. it feels super artificial. This whole thread is just so sad.

you're the biggest fag in the thread haha

you need to size the image to be clear from the thumbnail and include the two pajeet cofounders in the picture

takes one to know one haha

It's better than a pajeet larper spending his free time designing the worst compositions possible on a windows 98 computer in paint.

Let me smoke a bowl and I'll make something hip. Thinking something with Sergey and Jed

no

no

you're killing me man

Kind of out of ideas and far from a graphic designer

thank you for your service

Yep. Thanks for the Mobi. Wish much gains!