/NEO Devcon General/

Alright Veeky Forumsraelis, what have you loaded up on before ND's fat cock hits the table in 12 hours?
> Aside from NEO

> LRC
Apparently they have big dick news dropping
> ENG
Possible partnership? Wouldn't count on it but the devs certainly have the connection
> QLC
Great project, super low MC
> DBC
Kek
> TNC
May load up on some

Other urls found in this thread:

devcon.neo.org/file/DevCon.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=jw4nfj3zn7w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Loaded up on a decent amount of TNC, well see what they're planning on presenting

Do you expect to see NEO and GAS moon?

need an answer to this nigs

I think it will dip a bit tonight, steadily rise towards conference, dump 10%, then moon a bit depending on developments.

TNC looking strong, it feels like a winner to me.

I have some Adx. They were Neos first Dapp or something like that. Wouldn't be surprised if they do something. Might buy lrc.

I know these coins are sponsoring but will they actually present anything? This was a pure speculation buy for me.

smart money is selling now

redpill me on TNC

Adx is not my flavor right now -- dex's all share a huge MC and I can see the first mover crippling the others. The select few will pay off big time.
EKO could be an absolute fucking monster, Steve Chen. Anyone have an opinion on this? Website is fucking slutty (not in a good way) and marketing seems non-existent, though.

depends on the project
Yiling Li leading the project affirms that it's going to see actual integration into the NEO platform. I'm keeping a 10% stake in it, may double up depending on news.

that LRC graph

QLC is at a ATL, should I do the do?

Reading the devcon sheet, it lists QLC as having an angel seed-fund of 30MM.
Looks like an absolute moonshot

Over the next month, yes. DHF will reveal the new vision, the narrative will change around NEO, and it will all be perfectly timed because I'm pretty sure DHF knows when the crypto landscape in China will change.

I just hope DBC jumps to 0.4 or something, so I can dump my bags with some nice profits. Missed the 0.6 target price, won't miss the next one.

I like this right here

Any devcon livestreams?

a bunch of popular youtubers are streaming it, check the devcon site

Here’s the schedule if anyone is interested
devcon.neo.org/file/DevCon.pdf

I loaded up on DBC. I figure the price and volume are so low at this point.

Same is at its bottom no reason not to get in for a pump

A 10% flip is pretty much guaranteed. Don't get greedy, they're not a mainstage.

Crypto is a SCAM.. youve been warned

This

say that to my fucking face on stree, white boy

Each time I make a prediction it ends up not materialistizing.

So this time I'll just shut up

Do it anyway, user.

bout to go in on this, how fast you bros think it will 2x

ENG is the dark horse of this conference. Whale has been accumulating on Bittrex for days.

Depends on a lot of factors, if I had to pull a number out of my ass I'd say two weeks.

>> LRC
Shit already jumped over 10k sats already.

t. Wagecuck

It's gunna pump pretty hard, have a comfy 20% in it (they're dropping news on LRN / LRQ airdrop at conference). Feeling confident on Enigma, too - 40% of my portfolio, bought in at 41k gwei. A bit riskier but they've put some real hard hitters on their dev team and it looks like the jews are going to put on the show.

I know I'm gambling. I also know that the odds are better here than they are anywhere else

where did they say there's news coming out

Theyre presenting at the NEO conference tomorrow....

I’m hoping neo and TNC pump

Loaded up on 97000 TNC. My body is ready.

You really think that they're gunna give some autistic presentation about something no one will care about? This event is fucking massive and there's a reason they're there.

Can is giving their presentation so I've no doubt there's something juicy.

Sell TNC or keep holding after the conference? It's the first time I diversified out of NEO and GAS since June and it's only to up the NEO stack while hopefully holding on to a small position of TNC. Just not sure how the price is going to end up.

Hold it until day 2.

What's wrong with DBC besides all the shills?

whats wrong with brain chain

stocking up on QLC, its cheap as fuck right now. i advise a lot of people to do the same. read up on the token and decide by yourself, its a nobrainer for me

AGI is going to take the lion's share of that market. It is fairly low, but keep in mind that they're not mainstaging and that you run a huge dump risk if they don't deliver anything.

>1.1k reporting in.

Will i make it?

They're not competitors.

I bought yesterday at the price it is rn so I could switch up to anything without a loss im just wondering if i should switch to QLC

What other Neo token coins are there?

Not directly, but certainly indirectly. Functionally they have different niches, even symbiotically, but at this stage of the market you have to look at your investment objectively: AI is more of a niche than they are their own niches within AI. As far as its role in distributed computation goes, RLC wins technically.

I'm hoping it reaches a dollar. If it does so I'll probably be looking to sell but I honestly suck at day trading so I'll have to wing it.

DBC cannot go any lower than where it's at. It's been completely dumped already

only up from here is what Im thinking

I'd say it's an extremely safe gamble at this point with nothing to lose. Can't go lower then the concret floor itself

That's not true, it has seen 7c

ant shares is one fucking retarded shitcoin

is it under ico price yat?

if not it'll go lower

Lol u mad

Buckle up

Have you even seen it's chart? It's doing a dead man's walk between 15~17c after the dump

>massive event
>a 3-star hotel
The absolute state of gook ether coiners

There is no AI blockchain market to take brainlet. This is what you dumbfucks fail to grasp.

What hotel is it at?
Maybe it was a big enough venue asshat.

CUTE!

your personal AI assistant will remind you not to shit on the street; one day perhaps even teach you how to use the potty.

youtube.com/watch?v=jw4nfj3zn7w

begone pajeet, no shitting in these streets

There's a FINITE speculative marketcap to take, you fucking dumbass.
>Muh infinite amount of money

This guy’s got me hyped

NEO is going to moon in february.

This conference, being shilled on CNBC, being shilled through weiss ratings. I'd be surprised if NEO didn't hit 50 bil mcap in a few months.

You've never been to San Francisco, have you?

>tfw you went all in 4 months back

>neo dumping right now
WAIT WHY NO

Priced in

You’re retarded.

How can news be priced in if no one even knows what it is yet? Ha. Brainlet.

Boy, your bags must be heavy

Sorry for a Normie question.

I'm only registered on Binance and don't see any of the following coins

LRC
ENG
QLC
DBC
TNC

on their. Which is the safest exchange to get registered on and which is the best wallet to store them on (I own a Ledger and Trezor)

Thanks

You would've found the answer on Google faster than typing all that shit here. Go back to r*ddit, faggot.

I can't type, my fingers are jammed up your mother's cunt. She's typing for me and can only type Veeky Forums

Why do you think ENG will go up because of this event? ENG is ERC20 token and this is a NEO DEVCON.

Tbh I'm just here to see Jonathan MasterChad make me rich by shilling rpx to the normies

Whoever is not buying BZC right now is wasting money.

ARY will be mentioned?

>BZC

Shitcoin, no thanks.

ENG is building a platform agnostic system. the token is just the beginning... the larval stage, next cocoon, then butterfly

How’s the weather over there in Mumbai?

Back to réddit, normie. If you can't DYOR, you're retarded.

I also hold eng but I don't see how it has anything to do with this conference.

It doesn’t. Dudes a brainlet

ENG co founder Can Kisagun is speaking...

platform agnostic... ... ... do you even know what ENG is supposed to do?

all in dbc

god you faggots are stupid

my bad, intended reply to the faggotry above you