CHAINLINK HOLDING ON FOR DEAR LIFE !!!

COINMARKETCAP #100

>The absolute state of it

explain

Other urls found in this thread:

smartcontract.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=hCPVLjrHDTs#t=47.7s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

LINK fags will rage but the project doesn't have enough substance.
Very small team, no news and vague promises are just not enough anymore.
The only thing keeping it up is its religious cult like following.

Mid Feb is the very latest this thing shoots up. Stop looking at it until then

Current price for this coin is irrelevant. The only thing you need to know for now is one thing: its dirt fucking cheap.

The thing keeping this up is smart money acquiring cheap af LINK.

Wahh, no updates.

Wahh, this tiny team that rubs shoulders with giants.

Wahh, they won't coddle me like mommy.

Shitty FUD, or a nolinkie who's never going to make it.

When the biggest holder and advocate exited, i dumped it. Put it into ICX. comfy af.

If the giants would care about this project there wouldn't only be like 2 people working on it.
You don't seriously believe that a small team is a good thing.
And yes, people who invest in something want to know how the project is going.
Your unconditional belief in this project is not based on rationality.
Otherwise you could give me tangible reasons to buy instead of buzz words.
Could LINK succeed? Yes, but being 100% sure that it will succeed is simply a delusion.

Smart money is absolutely not in link
It’s never going to blow up like you guys think it’s not this grown breaking idea.

Biggest holder??? lmao
You talking about that nigger with that had 70k.
There are at least 100 linkies on Veeky Forums with more than that you faggot.

>When the biggest holder and advocate exited,
source/proof?

I think having a small team and making the progress they have in wheeling enormous partnerships is a good thing. The more the team grows, the better things will get. 2018 is very clearly the year they're transitioning from a small, proof of concept oriented project to a production network with the team to support it. That's already established fact.

Boo hoo, you need to be coddled and told everything will be alright. Meanwhile people who read the whitepaper, understand the tech, and have been in this game longer than the past 8 months can clearly see what this means for crypto and don't need to be constantly reminded its going to be a game changing project.

Maybe if you were less of a whiney bitch you'd have made it already user. Enjoy chasing PnDs instead of retiring.

Cause everything else is doing just peachy?

lmao he is

Link marines not selling sorry faggo

No fucking way any human on Veeky Forums thinks Mobius is a threat to Link... (Streetshitters don't count as human)

Link - Sergey and huge partnerships being kept quiet until mainnet (months away)

OR

Mobius - Pajeets with no fucking clue what they're getting into doing hilariously bad interviews and shilling on reddit "our product is for EVERYONE" lmao... All hype no product.

#101 ain't bad. i like to picture sergey with rory pretending to hold him back while he lazyily goes "hold me back, let me at em, hold me back"

Yup. The success of a crypto project is inversely proportional to the amount of baseless FOMO posts on their Twitter.

Which is exactly why LINK will achieve the price singularity. They don't post anything.

We know there are hired guns coding for LINK, not permanent team members. So that's not true.

>grown breaking idea
>grown
go home pajeet

>He thinks I'm going to even sell 1 of my 92K LINK.

I hardly even see this shitcoin shipped here anymore, is the hype dead? I got 10k to play with after missing dadi ico

People are so fucking stupid I don't get it but at least it makes it easier to get rich. Mobius is THE train to be on and it's so fucking cheap.

All these morons getting sucked into buying scams every time they pump. You can rest assured that Aeternity and Chainlink will not be around five years from now. Just don't even worry. Fomo'ing will only waste your money.

Mobius is the real deal. No one is shilling it to you because it wasn't pre-mined so there there aren't special interests creating the kind of hype that sucks in lots of morons to shill their $100 bags.

Buy some Bitcoin, it's the original and still going strong and in the lead. There are still massive gains to be made if it maintains it's dominance. But if you still feel like you missed the train that will deliver untold gains, Mobius is it.

When people talk about Chainlink they sometimes call it Ethereum 2.0. these people are being retarded since Chainlink style smart contract oracles can be built as a second layer on Bitcoin and every other coin with Mobius. The Chainlink technology will not be useful never and the current token will be worthless, there is no reason to buy it besides throwing your money away, validating some Veeky Forumstards, and enriching an fatty Sergey.

In fact Mobius is truly Ethereum 2.0. Mobius takes the ideals of Bitcoin, a permissionless electronic money and brings that ideal to reality. Bitcoin proved the concept of a PoW blockchain but without fungibility it cannot be money. Mobius team also has the years of Bitcoin experience to draw on for improvements.

I do know only bag holders would have a sense of urgency about it.

>No one is shilling it to you
it might be the most shilled coin on biz right now

WTF are you talking about? It is hardly mentioned around here.

Maybe...just maybe, that's what we've all been waiting for.
This is like, the 12th time it's been bumped out of the top 100 this last 4 months.
I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT RANKING & POPULARITY CONTESTS FOR FAGGOTS, SOYBOYS, KEKS & FAGGOTS SHILLING ON BERGBOOK!!!!

there's the thread that's paying (lol) for people to make mobius memes, there was a shill thread earlier today, a shill thread last night that included their interview with that chink lady, and at least 5 other threads yesterday about how mobius was better than link because of the wtc partnership.

Is now a good entry point? Should I just slap my 7 eth down for it right now?

>Is now a good entry point?
no.

>dismissing the implications of the WTC partnership
t. brainlet

>Is now a good entry point?
yes.

Link is a scam.

>>Is now a good entry point?
maybe.

Rory save us!

If you want to stay poor then don't.
You're dreaming if you think it's gonna dump to .45c, not gonna happen mate.

Guys I bought 100 stinky linkies just because that that Nigger Ian sold his. I am a a true degenerate.

WTF THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I'M SEEING THAT PIC

BRB, ADDING TO MY 20K STACK OF STINKY FUCKING LINKIES HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

ALSO DELETE THIS

let's see, a partnership with a blockchain company that is responsible for no non-crypto economic transaction value vs. POC runs with Sony, swift, factom

yeah, i guess you're right, mobius is totally the shit

I find LINK weird technically. The way they provide data to the Blockchain is by accepting calls on a centralized API. So data requests to the Blockchain have to originate off-chain. Its solution is poor compared to what MOBI is planning for their initial implementation IMO. LINK implementation has a lot to be desired in my opinion. I agree with the people who say they're trying to do too much.

To expand on what I said, my personal issue with LINK is their API:
smartcontract.com/

To buy data and create an Ethereum contract to use it, you need to go a centralized API. In practice, this means that even though the data retrieval is decentralized, the management of that data is completely centralized.

Mobius will be completely different. To request the data, it can originate from on-chain or off-chain. The API for requesting the data is also each individual node, which then propagates that request across the network. So even though Mobius will have a centralized FE which makes it easy for people to use it, it means that the requesting of the data and the management of it all, is completely decentralized.

Also keep in mind that the retrieval of data into Ethereum is just one aspect of Mobius, the aspect included in the initial implementation. There's also BTC/Hyperledger and what MOBI can do there, The BTC/Hyperledger functionality will be completely different to that, and creates a whole new aspect not yet seen in any other Oracle projects at all.

try harder fag, not selling
sage

Just bought more LINK

who was the guy yesterday posting on gitter?
it seemd like he was a new dev and shortly after the comment got deleted

I dont know all that much about how it works but I assumed chainlink data would have to have multiple primary sources to begin with, at least 3 or 5.

Is it even possible to have decentralised data if it is only provided by one primary source to begin with?

it's a copypasta, except they reversed MOBI and link.

You’re starting to get it, user. This is the fallacy that all of these LINK bag holders want you to buy.

I unironically market dumped my stack of LINK yesterday and put it all into Mobius. I'm sorry but the lack of updates, developments, communication and quite frankly the tasteless overshilling of LINK around these parts has ruined my enthusiasm for it. I don't really think Sergey has his heart in Chainlink anymore. Something changed along the way, I can feel his enthusiasm for it waning similarly to how he just up and left NXT like a thief in the night. He probably had a great time raising millions of dollars with the ICO and being a famous celebrity on biz, and I'm happy for him, I really am, but he lost his hunger for success along the way and it got replaced by hunger for Big Macs. The Bitcoin superconference will likely be a total shitshow. I've no doubt the price will dump within minutes of Sergey staggering off stage after another boring regurgitated speech where he doesn't even mention Chainlink. I really enjoyed holding LINK, it was a pretty cool bag to carry for a while, but Mobius is definitely the new wave of oracle tech and has all the momentum now. I can't let it pass me by.

do you know what the circ supply or marketcap is?

And when the updates and news come, you will be posting pink wojaks and buying at the ATH like the weakhanded person you are

$3 today

weak pasta. sad!

>t. Brainlet
>t. Using price prediction as an argument against a coin with superior tech
The big boys are talking, isn’t it past your bedtime?

Rory is so cucked he is trying to buy his competitors tokens so he does not have to live in a box when chainlink crashes.

>the absolute state of LINK

He is talking about the nigger

>You're dreaming if you think it's gonna dump to .45c, not gonna happen mate.

Fuck, only a 2k linklet and my paycheck isn't until march.
fuck my shit up tbqh family.

Though by the looks of that pic if I hold my tiny faggot stack till 2025 I should be good.

I think if LINK succeeds, it will be sooner than 2025 for you. But either way, I wish you the best man, anyone who understands and believes in ChainLink deserves to make it.

Nice bait and switch. You're gonna be rich with all those Link you hold

All-in from December, first coin I've truly had faith in. Only invested what I could afford.

Let hope so lad, are you planning to hold until a certain date or sell off as it goes up?
I wish you the best too mate.

I market dumped my stack of LINK yesterday and put it all into MOBI. The lack of updates, developments, communication and quite frankly the tasteless overshilling of LINK around these parts has ruined my enthusiasm for it. I don't really think Sergey has his heart in LINK anymore. Something changed along the way, I can feel his enthusiasm for it waning similarly to how he just up and left NXT like a thief in the night.

He probably had a great time raising millions of dollars with the ICO and being a famous celebrity on biz. I'm happy for him, I really am, but he lost his hunger for success along the way. I really enjoyed holding LINK, it was a pretty cool bag to carry for a while, but MOBI is definitely the new wave of oracle tech and has all the momentum now. I won’t let it pass me by.

delet

Mobiusfags please go

Secondly, why does anyone think LINK will succeed? The Oracle space is just begging for a competent team to take over and shove link out.

>Secondly, why does anyone think LINK will succeed?
They don't. Just sold the last of my bags by the way (20k)

>If the giants would care about this project there wouldn't only be like 2 people working on it

You're right. What the hell can two people in a basement do?

Balete pleez

Nice. Just sold 100k for 1k sat, then bought 100k for 10k.

Veeky Forums would be proud of me

you're an idiot for not knowing google was funded by CIA/NSA

Same here. I'm definitely not going to sell 90% of my stack for at least a year. But I am hoping EOY the price is at least good enough for me not to worry about how 2019/2020 will go.

as if Link isn't funded by swift?

youtube.com/watch?v=hCPVLjrHDTs#t=47.7s

After it became a yuuuge hit. Initially was not a CIA Psyop.
Unlike Facebook with mastermind Zuck AKA Overlord. Twitter too but not myspace.

Two PhDs, not two P&Ds.

>>Has literally never changed his profile picture
Kek, I've been cyberstalking Sergey in a desperate attempt to uncover hidden news about Link, and this is not an exaggeration.

The only thing keeping this up are memes and a cult like believe that it might succeed.
Even if it succeeds why would the price do a x10, who would use this shit?
What do you think would your payout be? Why would this be better than the passive income from neo or other pos coins?

The delusion in this project is beyond me.
"Muh big investors"
THERE ARE NONE
LOOK AT THE PRICE
THERES ONLY 1000000000 LINK AT 60 FUCKING CENT.
A big invesotr could buy up the entire fucking suplly at once.
I really dont get the delusion with this shitcoin.

If it wasn't for memes and the cult this would be worth 20 cent AT MOST. Its utterly useless and hopeless.

>Current price for this coin is irrelevant.
This.
Right now the only thing determining the price is a very low volume of retarded speculators.
Main net is when the shit hits the fan.

If it was as irrelevant as you say, you wouldn't even bother posting about it.

After checking the supply i have to correct myself.
Theres only 350000000 Link at 60 cents, its a joke.

It's shitting up the board i like to browse for the past x months now it is annoying as FUCK.
Kys Linkie

Stay poor ;)

bet you can fill it up with the shit you post here

>Otherwise you could give me tangible reasons to buy instead of buzz words.
Nah. Just sell whatever you do have and fuck off.

WTC adds a very specific set of external data to its blockchain: RFID chip data.
Meanwhile Chainlink adds ALL external data to ALL blockchains.

This means that Chainlink not only completely gobbles up WTC's use case, but is also a lot more flexible as it allows users to use their own backend (incl. their own blockchain/DLT).
This is why WTC jumped onto the first glimpse of Link competition: just to try and undermine them.

>worrying about daily price fluctuation

>hurrrr Link has to get its data from off-chain
Well yes, that's the whole point. lol

>hurrrr you need centralized API
You have no idea why Chainlink is decentralized. The slowness of your brain is soothing to observe, like fish in a placid aquarium.

holy shit stinkie linkies doing worse than sharpie in pooper digimarines

Stinkie linkies eternally BTFO

thanks for eating my pasta :^)

I just read the rest of that; did you simply swap Chainlink and Mobius in that description?

>I am hoping EOY the price is at least good enough for me not to worry about how 2019/2020 will go.

so what's the minimum eoy price for you?

Mine would have to be like $500, that's not gonna happen. definitely 2019 EOY.
Just want enough to buy a decent home, avoid a mortgage like the plague.

>The slowness of your brain is soothing to observe, like fish in a placid aquarium.
also holy fucking virginpost! Your autism level is showing user

Bought mine at presale and the rest at 1500 sat, lmao at the ones who bought recently and panic, will 3x my stack.if there is a major dip again

Cute cats user. From your sister's folder?

Are you a roastie or a faggot?

May I have your attention please?
Will the price of chainlink please go up?
I repeat, will the price of chainlink please go up?
We're going to have a wojack here

Y'all act like you never seen a deluded linkie before
Sats all on the floor like REQ and Ripple just burst in the door
Started dumpin' on their ass worse than before they first got divorced
Laughing at your expenditure

It's the return of the "Oh wait, no way, you're kidding
He didn't just gain what I think he did, did he?"

And Sergey said
Nothing you idiots Sergey's dead, he's locked in my basement (ha ha)

People on Veeky Forums hate linkies, chicka chicka chicka Stinky Linky I'm sick of them
Look at them, walking around postin their wojack threads
Shilling for invester cred "yeah, but they're so deluded though"

Yea I probably missed a couple of gains I could have used
But no worse than what's going on with other coin's that never cruised

Sometimes I want to get on Veeky Forums and just let loose, but can't,
But it's cool for Sergey to hold back any good news!

My gains are gonna hit, my gains are gonna hit
And if you're lucky you might just get in before it dips
And that's the message that we deliver to kids on Veeky Forums
And expect them not to know how hopeless chainlink is

Of course they gonna know what a shitcoin is, by the time they hit Veeky Forums,
They got past the normie phase didnt't they?
Deluded linkies took a gamble
The FOMO made them scramble now their folio is all red candles

But if we keep selling them bags with no handles
Then there's no reason why a pump wont get us a lambo
But if you feel like I feel follow my example.
Damsels wave your pantyhose, sing the chorus and it goes

I'm Slim Sergey, yes I'm the real Sergey
All you other Slim Sergey are passively lurking
So won't the price of Chainlink please go up,
Please go up,
Please go up

No, you don't get it faggot.
The point is that not one single node will be responsible for inserting the data into a smart contract making it impossible to be tampered with during the process.
The API that the nodes will connect to is always assumed to be a legitimate source of data.

thanks for eating my pasta :^) pic related it’s you

How many linkies will I need to be a millionaire by the end of 2020?

10-15

as many as I currently have

5000-10000

I only have 800 linkies but I'm scared to buy more because I bought in at 90 cents and the candles are spooky and they make my teeth hurt please make me feel better. I was hoping to take the gains from the NEO I'm holding and put some of it back into linkies while it is cheap. What stops the big guys from making their own decentralized oracle?