Best Masternodes to buy currently?

and why

Other urls found in this thread:

smartcontract.com/
artax.one
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Xmcc cuz ur poorfag ass might be able to afford it and no ann devs like all scamnode coins

Ok newfag I have Walton Guardian masternode.
I’m looking for new ones to buy into , hopefully ones that are already functioning and are not meme coins.

Ok richfag get luxcoin,vechain, bulwark nodes with a dozen crown system nodes. Also hold 20k wabi until June so you're ready for MN launch

Looking into those now.
I think ven is a meme so I’ll pass on that for now.
Anyone know anything else good to look into?

Zcoin

EXRN. The coin is still extremely new so you can get a masternode for only $1,000

ALQO - master race of master nodes
>german team

ALQO

wtc

Thccoin, need 10k, currently @$.30.

>Literally a team of german high schoolers

Not gonna make it.

OriginTrail is making an announcement this week about masternode details. If you have WTC then I'll just assume you already know why

Exrn . 1 more month

Seen it shilled but na what is the deal with it bizbro?

lol no, terrible fud

Eryllium

give up you will be poor forever

You venjeets are all the same. So insecure with your hold that you just talk shit on anyone who doesn’t like it. I’m /comfy/ over here newfag.

Blocknet, except you can't afford it.

Forget all shitcoins. Buy much as you can Chainlink and when mainnet is live you set up node or use linkpool to get passive income

I heard chainlink was a meme

I find LINK weird technically. The way they provide data to the Blockchain is by accepting calls on a centralized API. So data requests to the Blockchain have to originate off-chain. Its solution is poor compared to what MOBI is planning for their initial implementation IMO. LINK implementation has a lot to be desired in my opinion. I agree with the people who say they're trying to do too much.

To expand on what I said, my personal issue with LINK is their API:
smartcontract.com/

To buy data and create an Ethereum contract to use it, you need to go a centralized API. In practice, this means that even though the data retrieval is decentralized, the management of that data is completely centralized.

Mobius will be completely different. To request the data, it can originate from on-chain or off-chain. The API for requesting the data is also each individual node, which then propagates that request across the network. So even though Mobius will have a centralized FE which makes it easy for people to use it, it means that the requesting of the data and the management of it all, is completely decentralized.

Also keep in mind that the retrieval of data into Ethereum is just one aspect of Mobius, the aspect included in the initial implementation. There's also BTC/Hyperledger and what MOBI can do there, The BTC/Hyperledger functionality will be completely different to that, and creates a whole new aspect not yet seen in any other Oracle projects at all.

mine akroma.io
new masternodecoin with S O L I D devs and active github

PFR

Cheap master node, thank me later.

kek

dyor or stay poor

XLR masternode, buy from KuCoin
Masternodes will be linked with exchange they build and thus bring more profit.

... or stay poorfag

Blocknet or XZC.
Proofen, stable coins with good devs behind. Don't buy those newish hyper inflation masternode staking coins that pop up left and right the past few months

>Don't buy those newish hyper inflation masternode staking coins that pop up left and right the past few months

Thanks I won’t. I fell for the Tokugawa meme, wanted to buy a cheaper node for my lil brother but it turned out to be a meme.

this

Look into Artax. artax.one Join the discord if you have any questions plenty of people to help.

Cheap nodes can be had , no doubt about that. Find established projects which are about to implement MN (happened with xzc) or take a gamble with overlooked , low key sub 5mio mcaps. with active devs e.g. XLR, a masternode was like 0.2 btc in nov/dec. Same with bitcloud in August . Even shilled both on here lel

in order (Dash out of reach)
Vechain
zCoin
Blocknet
Waltonchain
Syscoin
Tierion - perhaps the gem if you can load up wait until April
Obsidian

Good luck.

Smarter than most of biz

Yeah most of /biz are newfags.
I just come by here and there to see what’s up.

>7090397

this. this. this.
zerocoin coming this week.
will be huge once bitfineon gets released.

#

this. this. this.
zerocoin coming this week.
will be huge once bitfineon gets released.

Thanks for all the information bizbros. Time for some homework on these coins now.

ZENCash

Okex listing tomorrow
Partnership with IOHK

Get in or stay poor pajeet

those devs are absolute shit, there is no way they pull that off, I would not invest in PFR

Smartcash

Footy cash