What happened to the jewel of Veeky Forums biz?

What happened to XLM?

It was the jewel of Veeky Forums biz. Everyone favorite earning coin. Everyone was on the rocket.

It was primed, load and ready to blast off to the moon. Then someone shit the bed and its been collapsing the last 4 day.

Who fucked up?

Who was it, the yellow skin, slant eyed, micro penis asians?

Was it the pajeet? The dirty, stinky, brown shitskinned worthless street shitters?

Was it the niggers? The pant sagging, woman raping, drug dealing, sub human scum niglets?

Who fucked with our money?

Dont tell me it was the jews.

Other urls found in this thread:

farimg.com/emma/emma-blonde-nude/25abv.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Reddit spacingcoin

>Roastieposter asking why he lost all his money

Probably because you have a double-digit IQ

Nice pussy but XLM is deaderino.

You’ve already failed posting a prostrate female human with no hair. Your ploys will not affect us. The greatest trick the devil ever played was to convince the world he did not exist. But I am here to decree- it was never a he. And she has always existed. If not in your own house, or at the place in which you water your goat (fill gas), you shall see us in all things. And she lives inside you. She is the voice that convinces you to sell. She is the voice of disconcontent, if frustration. She is you, and you need to kill her.

>Who fucked up?
Your parents, user.

very weak bait, OP. apply yourself next time. sorry, but I'm downvoting.

hint: when everyone on Veeky Forums is shilling a coin, its time to get out of it .

That’s not fair user, I saw you in other threads and you’re starting to freak me the fuck out

Is this a new-gen doll?

It was your mom. The pear shaped, loose cunted, incest fucking, shitlet offspring having, blacked woman.

asking the important questions

XLM was a scam shilled to newfags. if you bought, it just shows you are a newfag

Thinking about Thos beans

>Sauce?
>What's her name?

No this is a real woman that does look like an advanced sex doll. Really uncanny valley here.

we icx gang now

bump

farimg.com/emma/emma-blonde-nude/25abv.html

XLM is a long term coin

It was Jed McCaleb

Mods are doing a great job on this blue board aren't they

this
check our green IDs
we moonin nao