but that gui looks cool. source?

dickhead added a 0 lmao. its etherdelta btw

happens everyday retard

>americans

What shitcoin is that

its a secret

TRTL

we need a fat fingers best of

i'm sure there are bots out there that constantly sets sell orders with an added digit to the mid market price just for this reason.

holy fuck that is ROUGH

holy shit

There is something seriously wrong with you if you think that EDs UI looks cool.

who?

radar relay is 1000000X better

god I love these christian bale pics. he has such a nice face. brings a smile to my face

fag

How does this even happen?
I haven't used etherdelta yet, but I want to soon...

Is it easy to make this kind of fuckup or is this dude just exceptionally retarded?

Nice RLX post. Nice 500% gains today. Don't tell Veeky Forums

Is RLX going to actually do something?

I'm not a fag, just a man who appreciates beauty.

By not paying attention to which text fields you're inputting the price and amount.

I have good attention to detail. I'm sure I'll be fine.

Airdrop registration closing soon and their latest report said they are focused on marketing now. Hopefully they realise they need to get on a not shit exchange soon as well.

Is there no warning or anything?

The amount of times I have seen this happen, you would think you would have to at least click through a warning.

No warnings.

itll be getting listed on the new york stock exchange so yeah i hope so. its also already 2x'd at minimum since i bought in like 5 days ago. their website is complete trash though but their connections and current projects in development are hard to ignore

I've been holding since Christmas. It's not been easy.

Price is pretty volatile atm tho. Seems to shoot up to like 000003 then back to 000001 every couple of days due to low volume.
Hopefully the airdrop forced hold will get things moving

rip, looks like its volume has been picking up recently tho so thats nice

me... fuck you and fuck ED.

idex too

in other words a faggot

Wouldn't any other normal exchange match the fat-finger with the existing orders all up the order book?

Does ED not do it like that?

Why does the trade history instead look like he bought it all at a high spot price?

yes, its fucking easy. you MAY need like 30 minutes to get to know it, kek

it's why you should always copy a similar price you want from the order book and paste it in