Sell the rumour?

I've seen talk of Binance delisting Ven. If this were to happen is it possible that a Binance employee let this slip? The devs haven't denied it and its spreading through a few of a telegrams. Im holding around 50,000$ of Ven and im wondering if theres any substance to this rumour. Should i sell before we're only left with a couple shitty pnd exchanges?

I was in an elevator with Sunny Lu and I said to him that I was really impressed with everything he had accomplished with Vechain, and that I wished him good luck. He didn't even look at me and didn't respond, but he did move closer till we were shoulder to shoulder. Then he slid his left hand into my pocket and began to fondle my genitals. He never made eye contact. Just felt my balls and my stiffening shaft through the inside of my pocket until the elevator reached the ground floor. Paralyzed with fear and embarrassment, I didn't resist or push him away. The door opened and about ten Chinese businessmen were standing there looking at us, Sunny with his hand in my pocket, me with an erection. I didn't move. Sunny took his hand out, shamelessly licked his fingertips, and then walked out of the elevator. I still didn't move. The businessmen crowded in and I rode back up with them as a few of them cast sidelong glances at me and talked to each other in Chinese. I rode all the way to the top of the building, then back down again, just to make sure Sunny wasn't in the lobby waiting for me.

sick of you fucking pajeets REEEEEE

the FUD was making me feel better about holding it at first, but now it's actually starting to get to me. there's some seriously shady shit afoot

I was in an elevator with Sunny Lu and I said to him that I was really impressed with everything he had accomplished with Vechain, and that I wished him good luck. He didn't even look at me and didn't respond, but he did move closer till we were shoulder to shoulder. Then he slid his left hand into my pocket and began to fondle my genitals. He never made eye contact. Just felt my balls and my stiffening shaft through the inside of my pocket until the elevator reached the ground floor. Paralyzed with fear and embarrassment, I didn't resist or push him away. The door opened and about ten Chinese businessmen were standing there looking at us, Sunny with his hand in my pocket, me with an erection. I didn't move. Sunny took his hand out, shamelessly licked his fingertips, and then walked out of the elevator. I still didn't move. The businessmen crowded in and I rode back up with them as a few of them cast sidelong glances at me and talked to each other in Chinese. I rode all the way to the top of the building, then back down again, just to make sure Sunny wasn't in the lobby waiting for me.

Lol the fud on this coin is pathetic, see ya in 1 month at $25

haha just sold thank god a got out before you retards now you cant dump on me

is this even a FUD? at least try you fucking retard.

You guys are idiots. I agree.. see ya in one month at $25. This coon could follow the same path as NEO. There is no reason is should not or an I missing something?

underrated

Rumours with no substance and pure speculation such as pboc and ali baba get gobbled up by these cucks but when i bring a legitimate concern that bas actual merit i get called out for fudding! Enjoy your bags im dumping as soon as i get home this thread has shown how dumb ven holders are. I was willing to just look the other way and assume all concern was fud but when i started reading into it i realised the only people 'fudding' this coin are the ones who realised what was going on and are trying to warn others. Bitconnect/tron 2.0 watch this space.

Jimmy won't let them do that

Holy fuck you dick lickers are getting rediculous with this fud , if this gets delisted I'll bake one of my turds beef wellington style and livestream myself eating it

Is this what the start of an exit scam looks like?
>stagnant volume
> price depreciating daily
> failed deadlines
> no source code/ no activity on github
>failure to rebrand (was meant to happen 2 weeks ago? We've still seen nothing)

Prove me wrong.

Yeah everyone knows but its priced in already faggot.

And this isnt even taking into account the fact that it will be un-trabable once binance delists. Once whales dump were all fucked.

stfu and dump your 10 VEN

So glad I sold. At profit! I urge everyone to sell before they become another victim in Sunnys trail of destr.

ven chain is wanna be walten coin

Exactly most of biz can still sell at a profit, we should sell before it tanks

It is, your right theres no need for ven in a ecosystem powered by WaltonChain. We need to sell this asap it getting worse by the day

I don't even get how it could be a scam? Did Sunny scam all the partners who announced their partnerships with VeChain?

That is so original you fuckwit. You have confirmation bias. Its the reason 90% of traders fail. Learn to look at things objectively

>talk of vechain being delisted
Fucking where? It isn't getting delisted you idiot gtfo

Rumors with no substance? You mean like your post? "Hey guys hur dur Binance gonna delist Vechain?"

My uncle (works at Samsung) told me earlier today that his boss who was on a business trip in china. He actually saw sunny leaving An elevator and he swore up and down that sunny had his hand INSIDE another mans pocket touching his penis no doubt.

After having that chat with my uncle and now hearing about this binance delisting I'm definitely selling all my VEN! (23.6)
Thank you stranger

this is a scma coin be aware
lots of shady delings you can find through googling.
actually team is whell known scam team in china look for some these china articles in the translate. all very very bad things like staling people money from their hands even in the street but also telepohne scam and thing of the sort.

anway just i know ppl seem like this coin but i warne you, just stay safe. in fact i wouldnot be surprised if the coins acually have virii in them to hijack ur comps.
nex time just buy something safe like bitcions.

Nah you have.
>price is rising
>"omg this is the next eth!
>price is falling
>"omg this is a scam!"
Why did you even buy this coin in the first place?

I agree 100%

I am the sell VEN all
I just bought 50/50 turtle coin and ufr

>he thinks larping as a pajeet is still funny

hmmmm
you are trying way to hard for this to be even remotely believable
if u want i can give you a discount on my shilling course...special bonus only for u

the offer expires in 24 h

Why the fuck would they de-list VEN? I guess technically they will be delisting 25 feb with the rebrand.

Man I'm just trying to halp you out
Get out while you can once this thing gets delisted from binance there will be NO WAY I repeat NO WAY to sell.

I also heard a rumour that once it gets delisted from binance that it will cause a CHAIN effect(no pun indented) and even more reputable exchanges will delist also (think etherdelta etc.)

That's just my 2 cents, I've always thought sunny had been up to some pretty shady stuff anyways

My coworker was on a plane a few weeks ago and said people started screaming and going nuts near the front of the plane. When he got up to look he saw what looked like a penis somehow wedged in the bathroom door. The plane had to make an emergency landing and while everyone was deboarding, Sunny Lu opened the door smiling.

Are you fucking serious!?
This shit makes me so damn mad!
How long are we going to support a company when their CEO of all people runs wild like this.

I'm glad people are finally getting the courage to come forward like this.

Can we call China and maybe turn him in? Did this happen on us soil?

Maybe we could press chargers

>I was in an elevator with Sunny Lu and I said to him that I was really impressed with everything he had accomplished with Vechain, and that I wished him good luck. He didn't even look at me and didn't respond, but he did move closer till we were shoulder to shoulder. Then he slid his left hand into my pocket and began to fondle my genitals. He never made eye contact. Just felt my balls and my stiffening shaft through the inside of my pocket until the elevator reached the ground floor. Paralyzed with fear and embarrassment, I didn't resist or push him away. The door opened and about ten Chinese businessmen were standing there looking at us, Sunny with his hand in my pocket, me with an erection. I didn't move. Sunny took his hand out, shamelessly licked his fingertips, and then walked out of the elevator. I still didn't move. The businessmen crowded in and I rode back up with them as a few of them cast sidelong glances at me and talked to each other in Chinese. I rode all the way to the top of the building, then back down again, just to make sure Sunny wasn't in the lobby waiting for me.

>My uncle (works at Samsung) told me earlier today that his boss who was on a business trip in china. He actually saw sunny leaving An elevator and he swore up and down that sunny had his hand INSIDE another mans pocket touching his penis no doubt.
>After having that chat with my uncle and now hearing about this binance delisting I'm definitely selling all my VEN! (23.6)

this thread is ven holders compiling fud?

im confused now

t.25% Ven (mahi mahi)

anyone remember which episode of To Catch a Predator Sunny Lu was on? I want to show my friend

season 6, episode 9

Anyone else thinking of selling and rebuying in lower before the 25th? Or is now the lowest it will get?

I am a VEN holder but heard something about coin being over $1 defeating the whole purpose?
Someone tell me its lies, I can't believe it!

Same with BAT. DYOR.

Former intern working under the unknown (for the most part) 41st dev team member. The following information may come as no surprise to many of you, but most likely will shock and appall nonetheless. I was in the VeChain regional offices in Shanghai from January 7th through to January 15th. I mainly just worked under the 41st dev team member and ran errands for him, though occasionally I was allowed to see some of the juicier inner workings of the project. On January the 14th I was returning from the morning coffee run (one of the many tasks I was required to do) when I passed by Sunny Lu's office. Now I should add that I remember this part and that mans words crystal clear, as I spilled the coffee all over myself after being given a jump scare from the sound of the staccato-like laugh coming from Sunny's office and was about to enter his office, but instead did the rude thing and eavesdropped. Anyway I digress, sure enough Sunny was laughing and in generally high spirits from the tone of his voice, he appeared to be in a Skype call with another person, I made sure to write a transcript of the conversation from the moment I began listening in:

[Unknown person]: Should I flat out tell them that PBoC is confirmed, like for real this time with no tip-toeing around the edges?

[Sunny]: No need, these caramel coloured street shitters would lap up your every word PBoC or no PBoC, I think at this point it would be wise to keep that lie in reserve in case things go south.

[Unknown Person]: Sounds good Sunshine my man, anyway I have to go now, the most recent shipment of QBZ-95s has arrived.

I didn't no what to make of the conversation, but knew something was amiss, I continued about my day irregardless. When I returned to work the following morning my swipe card for the office reception wouldn't work and I was informed I was not employed by VeChain nor ever had been... The 41st dev team member still hasn't returned my calls to this day either..something shady is afoot..

Rumours are true. I talked to a binance member on reddit and he said they will de-list VEN. Sell before it is too late.

FUCK

Will I forgive myself for not selling VEN and going deeper into ICX?

Can it go much lower now?

Keylogger in source code was the last straw. Market sold my whole stack.

Buying at ath and selling near the bottom. Good job user I'm proud of you

>Can it go much lower now
oh you wouldn't believe

I bought ICX at $2 and VEN at $2.5, but I'm not exactly maximizing my gains.

fgt

ikr?!?! after all the customer service mishaps, they had the nerve to put backdoors in the source code, seriously was the last straw for me too..

I hedged my bets by going 50% VenMain and 50% Ven Shadowfork

Binance is on the scam, they gave prizes to the biggest traders of venchain by volume and got everyone into venchain before they shadowforkes Venchain which is the one that is actually going to be used.

I feel bad for all the bagholders desu, sold that shit right after the shadowfork

Shoulda gotten into the shadowfork Telegram like me :^)

That's funny, because I had a similar experience with this asshole. I saw Sunny at a Givenchy store in Guangzhou yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, ching chang chong, chin chang?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like eleven luxury handbags and two scarfs in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter although he managed to unnoticeably stuff both scarfs in his pants.

When she took one of the bags and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and angrily told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any confusing records on the blockchain” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think Vechain's blockchain is working anyway. After she scanned each bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly and asking if it's possible to pay in the "new disruptive technology called Thor".

That's fucking funny because I also I had a similar experience with this asshole. I saw Sunny at a Givenchy store in Guangzhou yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, ching chang chong, chin chang?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like eleven luxury handbags and two scarfs in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter although he managed to unnoticeably stuff both scarfs in his pants.

When she took one of the bags and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and angrily told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any confusing records on the blockchain” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think Vechain's blockchain is working anyway. After she scanned each bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly and asking if it's possible to pay in the "new disruptive technology called Thor".

lol, no fucking way. I met Sunny Lu at a givenchy store today too, what a coincidence! He was standing there with his skateboard with an Apple logo on it. I'm curious what could that possibly mean ? Apple partnership ? Holy shit, vechain is going to be huge!

thank for warning sir

respec

VEN is literally mooning my brainlet friend

>actually believing ironic fud.

Maybe you should follow your image's example