DNA partnering annozncement

Encrypgen (DNA) partners with sequencing.com (partnered with Microsoft) and Genomics Personalized Health (GPH), check the press release below.
They will also introduce their platform to pharma and biotech leaders today and tomorrow at the Festival of Genomics in London.

marketersmedia.com/encrypgen-inc-add-new-alliances-sequencing-com-genomics-personalized-health/293670

Been watching this one for a while, and didn't realize it was on KuCoin now. Thanks user

It's really fucking cheap atm, was over $1 after Kucoin listing on friday and ATH is even higher. This is really fucking solid.

Fan-led telegram: t.me/encrypgendna

I've been telling biz about DNA for a week already.
Happy to see I'm not the only one invested in its potential. With the quantity of shitcoins out there, its a crime that this token is still under 100M marketcap

Plus, tomorrow marks the date of the official product launch. Starting tomorrow you will be able to use Encrypgen's platform to upload and sell your genomic data in a private and secure way.

Can someone shill me this coin? I'll put 10 eth intp right now.

The platform allows you to sell your genomic data (that you can get from companies like 23andMe, which inclusively is partnered with Encrypgen) in a private and secure way.
Companies usually sell genomic data by the millions of $$$ to investigators and Encrypgen wants to disrupt that industry and let the people take charge of their own genomic data.
Plus, it is benefitial to sell it over a private blockchain because your genomic data is sensitive information and you would not want it to get in the hands of your health insurance company for example

Why is biz buying into this coin now and discussing about it?
Some user desperately shilled this coin late Nov/eary Dec.
He was either ignored or called a pajeet and told to fuck off with his PnD scam.
It's been a 20x since.
Biz buying high really isn't a meme, huh.

This shitcoin already plateaud. Nice try pajeet

Ah you want to buy high and not low or what? True investor right there, if its not at ATH its a shit coin even if they partner with literal leaders in the DNA sequencing industry

FAKE PARTNERSHIPS

Fucking sick, I loaded my bags when it was still sub 10 mil marketcap

its a no brainer to have this technology on the blockchain so just that fact its severely underrated

What?

It makes no sense to use a blockchain for this, no advantage over databases. Decentralization is not important here. The kind of patient data that DNA purports to be able to transfer, is not valuable unless it was collected in a way consistent with clinical studies.

This is a PnD shitcoin. I work in genomics so I thought this would be cool but it's literally forcing a blockchain into something that doesn't need it.

This isnt drug development, you dont need GxP or whatever you want to elude to at this stage
Makes perfect sense to use blockchain

I never mentioned drug development or GxP. The people who would find this valuable are people who need large scale data from a lot of individuals. And the data needs to be from groups relevant to whatever their study pertains to.

Say you were doing a study on cell free DNA to make a liquid biopsy diagnostic test for cancer. You would need genetic info from thousands of patient samples. The majority of those have to be from affected individuals. Is this something that Encrypgen can offer? I don't think so.

Genomic data from a few individuals isn't that valuable. As far as privacy goes, It's not like a pirate can get your genomic info and hold you ransom.

But if 10 years from now, genomic information is super useful and privacy is actually a huge concern will Encrypgen be able to cash in when that happens? I'm not sure that decentralized storage of encrypted patients' data is that much of a technical challenge. They would have a bonus of being first mover in this space, but a company like Google could probably implement something like this in a matter of a few weeks, easily.

And why would a company like Google bother to implement something so niche, especially when there's already an established competitor in the market and the size of the market is tiny compared to what Google tackles?

Encrypgen is WTC / VEN for genetics, not PRL for genomes

Well all of this depends on what they will present as their actual product. Why shouldn't Encrypgen be able to offer information on the phenotypes/genotypes of the samples? No shit no one wants to buy just a string of basepairs without any meaning or more information, would have no meaning for research whatsoever

regardless investors are showing bullish on dna as of late

A lot of info needs to be collected and from a lot of patients. There's a ton of shit like age, health status, possibility of organ transplant, etc need to be carefully collected and curated for their data to be of value.

Here's an example of the scale required: a new company called GRAIL is doing a study of cell free nucleic acid which encompasses 15,000 participants. This requires collection of tumor tissue and blood samples, as well as nucleic acid extraction, sample preparation, and sequencing for all these patients.This was just for a study of cell free DNA, and their series B funding was $900 million.

That's $900 million for just this cell free nucleic acid study. For a project like this to be successful requires a huge scope that I don't see them being able to achieve- unless they somehow have access to vast private databases that will be stored in a decentralized manner. I think the coin can pump and there are gains to be had, but I don't see this project being successful

For anyone actually interested in the state of modern DNA research and it's heavy reliance on computer science, cryptography and statistics listen to the a16z podcast from 10.1. "revisiting the gene"