ICX

Hey guys,
Is right now a good time to buy ICX,
or should I wait until the news tomorrow when people dump their bags?
Thanks

Every time is a good time to buy ICX

u have a good 10 hours before a decent pump begins

Wait

Warning friends
Sell now mainnet is flaw and exit scam
Tam never update ever bad way
Buy cen for tobacco on blockchain and good twitter fun. So much free if you hold. Had to build shed for myvtobacco so good friend listen and buy

It's moving in a 2% range right now, I'd try to buy at the bottom of that, but I doubt it will go a lot under that before tomorrow's likely pump. You might be able to get it cheaper if you wait a week or two for a correction, it depends what you're looking for and what your goal is.

annoying pasta desu not even funny anymore

let the will of KEK guide you
even - buy now
odd - buy tomorrow
dubs - buy now and hodl through conference
trips - dump bags now

rollin

lol

rollin

there will be no dump

it depends on the value of the presented dApps.

if big -> pump to 10.000 sats
if shit -> dump back to 7000 sats

roll

roll

good thing I am already all in

me too, i didn't care about singles. was hoping to get an answer with dubs or trips so i could sleep
oh, well. not much longer now

Just a poorfag who started with $1,700 a month ago, but I’m ready to hold this shit for as long as I need to.

Trips don't lie essay

lead me to financial keksess

i like the sound of those trips too bro
>wait a week or two for a correction

honestly I'm not sure if ICX will dump that much at all. Announcements are usually scammy and dont present anything real. "muh conference" where the founder just gives some talk to people who are barely interested.
But ICON is launching dapps now. This isnt just some empty announcment about some future development or some fake "partnership"

The have extended their summit for 1 hour. This is not the regular shitty buy the rumour sell the news event. Only VIP's invited to enjoy the party.

Nevertheless we will see a slight dip imo, into an amazing rebound, because of all the sick news released. Partnerships, dapps and who knows what's already in the pipeline.