Qchain: Let me tell you a secret

Let me tell you a secret, a secret they don't tell you on reddit. ONLY 1 MILLION MKT CAP. ADVISED BY THE FOUNDER OF NEM AND ZERION! A Platform for Native Advertising. businessinsider.com/the-native-ad-report-forecasts-2016-5. Trading on IDEX , ticker symbol EQC

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/programmatic-ad-buying-declining-native-advertising-increases-2017-7
nemflash.io/introduction-qchain -interface/
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7myrge/qchain_the_most_undertheradar_project/
idex.market/eth/eqc
etherdelta.com/#0xc438b4c0dfbb1593be6dee03bbd1a84bb3aa6213-ETH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>2016
kek

businessinsider.com/programmatic-ad-buying-declining-native-advertising-increases-2017-7

interesting...
nemflash.io/introduction-qchain -interface/

...but why isn't it on CMC is shit's been going since 2017?

damn, user....i think you found a hidden gem DESU. they got rejected from CMC for low volume...but are trying again now with IDEX listing...found their TG. only .05X above ICO.....no coin market cap. they're pushing NEM for more exchanges....

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7myrge/qchain_the_most_undertheradar_project/

>reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7myrge/qchain_the_most_undertheradar_project/
Hahahaha.

okay. i am tempted, still, even though that shit is pretty funny. No CMC! .....hmmm. What do.

OMG, U were right, its a real hidden gem and under radar coin , did some research and found out their ico only raised 70,000 of 17000000.. and the team is pretty active.
Anyway, thanks for sharing, im in. :D

i think that might mean nobody will give a shit for a long time, if ever....

fuck it. in for an ETH. you got me, OP. i'm a holder anyway, so, if i bought your bags, you are welcome.

Volume on IDEX has only picked up the last 48 hours. No reason why it shouldn't be on CMC soon.

that's what i was thinking. only 200 people in the TG, to boot. OP, even though you're probably a larper and want to get out at 2X ICO or something, i think i will be thanking you later for this.

Where can I see marketcap?

According to their telegram, circulating supply is like 30 million.

market cap is between 1-2 million now.

you nubs finally found my secret coin

310,000.? O_O

how to find it on etherdelta?

i'd just grip on IDEX. fuck ether delta. idex.market/eth/eqc

who here doesn't hate advertisements?

yeah, SHITCOIN

IDEX is good, I still think there's more volume on etherdelta though
etherdelta.com/#0xc438b4c0dfbb1593be6dee03bbd1a84bb3aa6213-ETH

Dude, don't you get it? It doesn't matter what the thing does. Just take your 10X and get out.

It's not even on Coin Market Cap yet for fucks sake. Thanks, based OP. We will remember you.

Up to .08

Uh normies who can't be bother to take 5 minutes to install adblock?

yep. again, even if OP wants to unload his bags at a 2-3X, i think you should follow his advice and get the fuck in.

already up 40%.

team is in the TG now.
this is actually a pretty dope shill, OP.
gotta jet. cheers.

I'm a HODLer and heres why... Just compare the project (dev, team, advisors) to any of the other projects in the space such as Adbank or Adtoken. It's gotten them beat in both dev and team. Furthermore, it's focussing on native ads which makes it superior and unique. According to Peter Thiel competition is for suckers. Lastly, it's market cap is 1/50th of the others.

Thanks, OP, bought some, how I track the price from my phone? There is no QCH of Blockfolio

Damn OP, thanks. Even if this shit tanks it is at least worth the risk

Oh my, quality shill on my pajeet infested biz?
No way. Shill me more and I may end up buying your bags.

desu I think the project shills itself, once you do the research and read up on it.