Roll Call

These are my ChainLink. There are many like it, but these are mine. My ChainLink are my best friends. They are my life.

Other urls found in this thread:

smartcontract.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Chain Link will turn this poor fag into an oligarch. 100%

10k holding strong

2001 all in on chainlink poorfaggot reporting in

5k poorfag reporting in!

I am holding onto my linkies because the concept is amazing and the team is good but I am scared bros. I don't like spooky red candles.

I find LINK weird technically. The way they provide data to the Blockchain is by accepting calls on a centralized API. So data requests to the Blockchain have to originate off-chain. Its solution is poor compared to what MOBI is planning for their initial implementation IMO. LINK implementation has a lot to be desired in my opinion. I agree with the people who say they're trying to do too much.

To expand on what I said, my personal issue with LINK is their API:
smartcontract.com/

To buy data and create an Ethereum contract to use it, you need to go a centralized API. In practice, this means that even though the data retrieval is decentralized, the management of that data is completely centralized.

Mobius will be completely different. To request the data, it can originate from on-chain or off-chain. The API for requesting the data is also each individual node, which then propagates that request across the network. So even though Mobius will have a centralized FE which makes it easy for people to use it, it means that the requesting of the data and the management of it all, is completely decentralized.

Also keep in mind that the retrieval of data into Ethereum is just one aspect of Mobius, the aspect included in the initial implementation. There's also BTC/Hyperledger and what MOBI can do there, The BTC/Hyperledger functionality will be completely different to that, and creates a whole new aspect not yet seen in any other Oracle projects at all.

buy mobius sirs

yarrr

i think that all primary data originates off chain

People are so fucking stupid I don't get it but at least it makes it easier to get rich. Mobius is THE train to be on and it's so fucking cheap.

All these morons getting sucked into buying scams every time they pump. You can rest assured that Aeternity and Chainlink will not be around five years from now. Just don't even worry. Fomo'ing will only waste your money.

Mobius is the real deal. No one is shilling it to you because it wasn't pre-mined so there there aren't special interests creating the kind of hype that sucks in lots of morons to shill their $100 bags.

Buy some Bitcoin, it's the original and still going strong and in the lead. There are still massive gains to be made if it maintains it's dominance. But if you still feel like you missed the train that will deliver untold gains, Mobius is it.

When people talk about Chainlink they sometimes call it Ethereum 2.0. these people are being retarded since Chainlink style smart contract oracles can be built as a second layer on Bitcoin and every other coin with Mobius. The Chainlink technology will not be useful never and the current token will be worthless, there is no reason to buy it besides throwing your money away, validating some Veeky Forumstards, and enriching an fatty Sergey.

In fact Mobius is truly Ethereum 2.0. Mobius takes the ideals of Bitcoin, a permission-less electronic money and brings that ideal to reality. Bitcoin proved the concept of a PoW blockchain but without fungibility it cannot be money. Mobius team also has the years of Bitcoin experience to draw on for improvements.

So was this originally mobius or link copy pasta?

please bring this to reddit

2k all-in poorfag, reporting in.

Holding till 2025

I market dumped my stack of LINK yesterday and put it all into MOBI. The lack of updates, developments, communication and quite frankly the tasteless overshilling of LINK around these parts has ruined my enthusiasm for it. I don't really think Sergey has his heart in LINK anymore. Something changed along the way, I can feel his enthusiasm for it waning similarly to how he just up and left NXT like a thief in the night.

He probably had a great time raising millions of dollars with the ICO and being a famous celebrity on biz. I'm happy for him, I really am, but he lost his hunger for success along the way. I really enjoyed holding LINK, it was a pretty cool bag to carry for a while, but MOBI is definitely the new wave of oracle tech and has all the momentum now. I won’t let it pass me by.

Unironically dumped all of this shitcoin today. Pure, total scam and 100% waste of time. Will continue to sink until it hits ~$.05 and never recover. Thankfully since I'm putting all of my money into Mobius I'll make back what I lost in no time.

Kys

Ring-a-ding ding, baby!
That's weak as fuck.

my current stack is 50% Link + 50% of a coin that i know will x10 at end of q1. not sure if i should hold my link

Read the same fud on another thread ..
I ain't selling my linkies .. you ain't getting anywhere with mobius scam coin son !! ..

Just bought into chain link after a mate of mine (whose black (i mention this because biz has way too many racists on it)) told me about the concept. Seems really solid, just wish the team would communicate more

What coin?

>not sure if i should hold my link
Drop it immediately.

Bitch better be holding INT

Never take financial advice from black people. Second, get the fuck of My board you niggerloving soyboy fuck off to reddit and kys

You stinky fucker, you just switched Mobius and Link around.

Check the archive if you don't believe me. The oldest version you'll find starts with "I find Mobius weird technically".

thank you for your bags

Autism

just picked up another 4k today at the low feels good man