Why havn't you bought this EXTREMELY UNDERVALUED low marketcap gem yet?

Why havn't you bought this EXTREMELY UNDERVALUED low marketcap gem yet?
3 mil marketcap, literally only way is up from here, guaranteed 3x, and an easy 10x.

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/nimfamoney/

nimfamoney.io/

WHERE TO BUY.

etherdelta.com/#NIMFA-ETH

HOW TO USE ETHER DELTA

youtube.com/watch?v=mSCE7HX45_A&t=10s

Honestly, just put 10% of your portfolio in this, you can't go wrong, i've done the same, screenshot this and thanks me later.

Just bought some, thanks OP.

Got a small stack. Waiting to blow it whenever the lending stuff works.

This puppy is about to explode

looks like a good find to me

LOL

KEK approves this message

He’s 23.

What a low marketcap beauty

LOL.

This is one of my best holds, price is dirt cheap at the moment.

Moon mission incoming.

o hai Mark

its LAMBOTIME

Gotten sweet gainz so far

I just hate how the volume is so shit

Was going to buy but then saw one of Max's weekly updates on Youtube. During the entire ramble, just about nothing of substance was said. Didn't speak English very well either. They need to do something about their marketing because that really put me off. This guy shouldn't be shilling for them.

The concept literally does not work. Devs dodging questions in the Telegram. Yet this somehow still gets shilled

Max has literally only avoided mentioning what exchange they will do the manual trades on for now, Mark

>how to screenshot a strawman

I'm in this coin with 200 buck

200 buck yotoob melonair

>
>Max has literally only avoided mentioning what exchange they will do the manual trades on for now, Mark
So you're giving your money to some guy named Max and he's manually trading it and your hoping he makes money, with your money? Oh god

fuck off back to your telegram, every single one of these shill threads is exactly the same

>2 posts by this ID
So you hold a small amount, yet you have no clue how the platform works?

> (You)
posts by this ID
>So you hold a small amount, yet you have no clue got
> (You)
posts by this ID
>So you hold a small amount, yet you have no clue how the platform works?
No clue about how it works, there is no technical info about it. It's very ambiguous. I got shilled and am having my doubts now