I just realized everything is a ponzi scheme

I just realized everything is a ponzi scheme

>we need higher birthrates to strengthen our economy!
>we need more immigration to strengthen our economy!

yup

I bought around 28k BZC, how fucked am I?

No shit , all of this shit is hype right now rarely is there a working product and when there is one it is like a million dollar company max.

Buy low sell on the way up and keep cashing out.

Shits almost too easy .

He is not speaking about crypto only. Basically every economic concept is based on pyramide rewarding.

Ever heard of the food pyramid, nigga?

>we need more brown people to print more babies to slave away in the shekel mines so we can get rich investing in our ponzi schemes goyim

be part of it..and get out at right time...make some $$

Retarded. Buy a stock that pays dividends. You NEVER have to sell in order for that stock to be valuable. Buy a T-bill. You don't need to sell it to earn value. The value of an asset is equal to the expected value of it's cash flows.

>what is p/e

welcome to heirarchical society dominated by the reptilian brain
derp

If you think this just magically works this way then you lack critical thinking skills and understanding of economic principles.

Stay poor boomer.

What are you trying to imply? That stocks which pay their holders dividends deserve their value by magic?

You are confirming my theory with your example. Thanks.

There has been no 'way up' since the crash. Very easy, yes. Nothing is mooning, but sell when something moons. Good strategy, retard.

This is why Bitcoin being a true deflationary decentralized asset will save us :)

Think of Bitcoin like this and not in USD to get future rich

1 Bitcoin = 1 Bitcoin

>muh factory that produces 1,000 cars per day is a Ponzi scheme because I can sell it to someone else
retard

Is it the nature of inflationary currency? The government and banks gradually extract all value from the civilization forcing those of us inside the thunder dome to savage each other. Will crypto free us?

Do you get all your financial advice from Kevin O'Leary user?

stocks don't give you ownership of nothing. they're just valueless tickets that you hope someone will buy from you. shares on the other hand give you partial ownership

Same here, we are no better than the TBC ppl.

>I'm doing my part and not having kids in this overpopulated hell hole!
Says the college educated white millennial in a first world country