Is he one of us?

Is he one of us?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timothy_Dexter
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why are dumb idiots like him rewarded for being stupid? I hate this fucking world.

Nigga deserves it for taking a chance with crypto.

G-g-g-g-g-G UNIT

The CHAD hold
>huh I just made 8 million nigga in my sleep

This will probably push you over the edge then

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timothy_Dexter

>actually made money on crypto

No, hes better than 99% of this board

I'm genuinely interested in why he accepted bitcoin in the first place. Anybody got any interviews from that time?

The wiki page makes it sound like he was just a real life troll

Because he was fucking rich at the time and didn't care. An agent of his probably saw this 'hot new trend' and just decided to do it as a joke.

>dumb idiot
>worth hundreds of millions
>you post on Veeky Forums in the middle of the night for free

gee wonder whose really the dumb idiot here user

alot of you are probably too young to remember but he was involved with a lot of things very earlier
He actually had offers from youtube when it first started to gain a little popularity but he tried to beat them at it and launched his own website instead of partnering up with them.

>Not understanding the concept of timezones
>Implying that you have to be smart to be a rap nigger

Please tell me Katy Perry is extremely smart next. She is rich, so she has to be, right?

Yes

Wrecked that bitch

fiddy is an unappreciated genius. he lost a law suit so he sued his lawyers. and won.
he also declared bankruptcy to avoid paying some skank who took him to court over posting her sex video online.

the fuck? I'd say accepting bitcoin that early was smart. Kys.

phoneposters

Imagine being so autistic that you care about how other people post on a bhutanese throat singing forum

>not understanding one is rich from business acumen like this thread shows and one is rich from being famous only

kys fag