Icon ICX

Is this going to keep going up?

Watch the picture. New millionaires are created in the next months.

>Is this going to keep going up?
YES. until the conference, minimum. depending on the news, it could dip slightly or power on through to the stratosphere

Literally, the only coin actually doing something useful that already has a product and partnerships. Not scams like all these other cuck wannabe coins.

It is created and utilized in the biggest crypto market in the world.

Top 3 by EOY, screencap it you fucktards.

It's only going to go up from here till the conference. It will probably settle at $12 and will drop unless news is incredible.

damn, almost bro
but i agree it's going to be a big gainer

Will most likely continue to pump mildly as we reach the summit, and then during and immediately after the summit, it will take the fuck off. $35 in feb.

When is the conference?

WHat makes you think it’s not gonna dump a la “sell the news”

The ICON first annual summit is on January 31st.

depends on where you live but in america it's 11pm EST on Jan 30 (tonight)

I have 6.9 ICON and i already ordered my lambo!

My dad is in the CIA and he told me that Kim Jong is buying all the ICX so he can control the future economy of the south

People dump news because it's rarely as exciting as the rumor, or they're like "ok, but what now?". This is going to be the biggest event in crypto history, and ICON will be detailing their roadmap, dAPP's, and flagship ICO's. You can't price this shit in because the magnitude of these announcements will blow everyone's expectations out of the water (imo). Even if that's not the case, ICX is almost certainly being listed on korean exchanges today or tomorrow, and there is immense latent buying pressure there that's ready to pop off. ICX is only going up from here my friend.

> tfw im literally 90% in ICX

97% here user. We're gonna make it.

Sell the news is more of a 2017/Jan 2018 thing. Now, as the crypto space matures, news will only add to the pumps.

100%. Balls deep yo

how many you got? ive got 688. hope this is enough to make it.

how many years until $1000?

nice
only 55% but i think it will be a higher % very soon. just got my blockfolio notification as i type this. topkek.
we makin it boys

It'll dip regardless of the news, because people always sell on news.
Dumping the news is also a thing in the stock markets, like VMware eating shit yesterday on the news that Dell is considering a reverse merger with them.

Thanks anons, whats your sell target? I've only got 1.2k but I might drop half and secure some profit.

when's the summit?

ICX could partner with Jesus, people will still sell the news. They always do. They will probably dump the second the summit starts for no reason at all.

Depends a lot on the news. I may sell some around $35-40 if I still expect a feb BTC bullrun at that time.

Certain outcomes could result in me selling nothing. We will see.

Jan 31st.

20 hours

checked
you're welcome.i don't know what i'll do. i go how i feel in the moment. good luck to you with your trades, user. we're going to make it

>dat get

I'm at 50%. I would be more, but I also love Raiblocks (XRB) and I love margin trading so i need some wiggle room there.

6900 (5k from ICO)
To hit $1000, it'd need to hit 100x, making it almost 2x the size of bitcoin. To give you a "real" answer, it's probably pretty far away, if it happens at all... 5-10 years?

I wouldn't be surprised to see it reach ~$60B marketcap though (top 3), putting it at ~$200 by eoy.

>$200 by eoy.
hnnnnnng

would make me so happy

This. this. this.
people need to
distinguish an announcment and a big event where real value shit gets presented.

31 Jan is the bigest event in Q1. Look up in the cryptocalendar.

shhhh, I want people to sell and dump the price so I can accumulate moarrrr.

of course but the dip will not last long cause many people will buy the dip and with marcetcap increase this coin is the first real moonshot of the top 50 coins this year. People still don t understand that ICON is a fucking platform where in future dApps published. THIS MEANS EXPONENTIAL GROWS IF THE DAPPS DON T SUCK. BUT THEY WILL NOT SUCK BECAUSE NOBODY WOULD PRESENT SUCCING DAPPS ON AN EVENT LIKE THIS.

FUCKING SPOONFEEDING REDDITFUCKS

Yeah, fuck those reddit fags! Upvoted!

$10

taking off now. this never gets old

imgaine the price a few day after icon hits the biggest skyscraper in korea. this is huuge advertisment and many maaaaaaaaaaany people will buy icxn. Today 13$ Next weeks probably 20$ :) HODL THIS SHIT GUYS, it will gstart the snoballeffect

holy shit

> tfw you jerk off for half an hour, come back and you're up $300

250k sell wall coming up let's see how it deals with it

>Soon we will see the GREEN DILDO again

fake sell wall by whales

mooning hard now
fuck yes

80% ICX
20% kyber network

8^)

Will we get waltonchained tomorrow?

very high chance, everyone is desperate for short-term gains to recoup their losses from the market lately

but then everyone wants to buy in again in the dip. and it will hopefully be a quick dip

you bubcicles do realize it hasn't even hit a major korean exchange yet, right!?

What in the fuck was that 8200 sell

You mean a natural correction followed by a heightened bullrun? Yeah probably

how much are korean markets gunna affect our market? coinmarketcap excludes KR, no? doesn't BTC also trade much higher there as well?

>tfw both are correct

They reversed that yesterday. Now all prices are +KR included.

And when the koreans are trading with a bigger premium again, especially when they can deposit fresh fiat again, then CMC can decide again to exclude it.

And another sell off will happen. Fuck this srly

oh wow, that's pretty huge then

oh yeah, this is very early. long time for gains

For ICX, it has nothing to do with how coinmarketcap.com prices it. When this is added to Bithumb, it will fucking moon 2x, not even fucking kidding.

That's not huge. That's shit, because exactly the same will happen in the next weeks.

EOY PREDICTION BOYS?

You are right user, but i dont think they will do it again. The backlash was huge last time and i read somewhere that they got sued for market manipulation.

It depends on too many factors. For EOW or EOM it's possible to make an educated guess, but EOY would be pulling numbers out of nowhere, especially since there could be a whole market crash at some point.

Top 5, that's for sure

THIS.

i would not suggest du try buying the dip because bots will be faster

for what reason?

well it kind of matters, no? most burgers/europoors aren't gunna be checking bithumb prices manually.

12,000 sats by 10:59 pm EST

REASONABLE ANSWERS DONT BELONG IN Veeky Forums SO TRY AGAIN

HOW MANY ICX FOR A LAMBO?

Agree, top 5, hoping for top 3

:I wonder how many bots are based on CMC pricing. My guess is not a whole lot. Regardless, the demand coming from bithumb would be huge for ICX/BTC, not only ICX/BTC where the manipulation is priced in.

listen to me maggots!
you still have time to buy but beware, after the conference it will drop and normalise at 8.50

$50 by Friday

It always dumps on news, no exceptions to this rule. You have been warned

Yep I’ll be dumping the news
Catch the rebound and dump again

But when exectly the "news" is? WTC dumped somwhere in the middle of their confernce, so when are you selling?

Roger
Ready to dump the news

It will go down regardless, after an insane pump it will always have a fast to slow decline

Holders will get JUST'd

>what is burst coin

kimchi premiums all but dead

New-ish to crypto (5 months ish), Everything has dipped ~10% on CMC except ICX, Am i wise to sell ICX into other alts while they are down or should i just hold ICX till the summit?

It dumps on the news when the news are a disappointment. From the leaks, it won't be the case here.

>New-ish to crypto (5 months ish)
That's a fucking eternity in crypto you dummy

sell sell sell

Depends on the coins you clown and how much icx you have.

What time does the summit begin?

If there's leaks, that's even worse, because it's probably already at least partially priced in. Always remember, some people know more than you. The current price probably reflects that.

>
Folio is currently ~400ICX and $1k worth of raiblocks.

Getting in on FUN, NEO, ETH and VEN if it dips to 50k sats.

Also i think tron and verge are really good coins

Guys i sold my stack in 3 different tops
I was expecting a dip big enough to at least make some profit

Stupid gooks won't let it dip a little, they keep buying ATH

Watdo? My stack is shit now, and i don't wanna buy in this high

Hopefully over night it'll pick up my buy order? Or will it just keep rising all night

Icx will outperform those shitcoins anyway

That is the million dollar question. You can play it safe and sell at the beginning of the summit or watch the chart closely and wait for the 5% drop. Just listen to your gut.

>they keep buying ATH
except ath is $2 higher than current price

Insider trading will always happen. You cannot take anything like that into account, except you have that insider info too.

We know nothing about the summit anyway. We know some people who are invited. We know that +5 dapps will do a presentation. But we don't know anything about possible partnerships, possible exchange listings with the SK gooks and so on

satoshi ATH

Still measuring in fiat? When you don't cash out any time soon or play the tether game constantly, then fiat is telling you shit.

>satoshi ATH
because buttcoin is down you tard. it's still below eth ath

That's what I did, and I actually FOMOd back at a tiny loss in the latest one. I think this will shoot up substantially soon, better to hold it for now.

WTC dumped when everyone started screaming Walmart
Wait till they make some sort of announcement

yea i thought i could use the volatility to make some quick flips but
i'm gonna buy in at a little loss, aint a big deal

>Also i think tron and verge are really good coins

You're doomed.

IT WILL DUMP

YES dip DIP DIP sell sell sell

Go down to 81 you piece of shit