Accumulation week

This is probably your last chance to get the Holy Blocks before they turn into Nano! Next week Colin Lemahieu (the main dev) will be doing an AMA, probably announcing the rebrand, which will follow up very shortly. I'm guessing the rebrand will go hand in hand with Binance.

My advice to all the chumps who bought the pump of this weekend: if you don't want to sell at a loss, just wait a week, you'll be able to sell at a profit
For all the people who don't believe in RaiBlocks but want to make a buck: fucking buy this week because it's gonna explode.
Keep in mind that it will bleed this week, and won't be able to fully recover from dips because low buying pressure. So grab it at 150-160k sats.
To all the holders: the worst has passed, we will soon continue our mission to the moon

game recognize game

Amem

I meant that it will explode next week, not this week wups

Chad here. Can confirm, moon mission incoming.

is 100 enough to make it?

hmm 1k is solid. try to get 500.

i can barely make it on 20,000 of them you guys are poor and dumb

Price predictions once it hits Binance?

I been in this bitch at 15 cents, let’s fucking go boys

237 is enough?

you didnt buy yet? hurry up theres still time!!

$1
$2
$3
$4
$5
$10
$15
$18

>be me
>be hive mind after humanity conquered the universe and transcended beyond bodies of flesh and blood
>heat death of the universe is approaching and the last star powering human consciousness is slowly fading away
>check binance one last time
>raiblocks still not listed

MFW

nice meme

Lightning network on Bitcoin
/thread

where to buy?

Not going to work retard
You realize at least partially how this shit works right?

XRB is seriously the most LEGIT crypto out there. If you aren't buying in now kys. Easy top 5 eoy.

Most legit of being shit!

Cant believe you still shilling this chink scam

>devs chinks
>no working product
>no node incentive

the list goes on... you will lose money

thx pajeet

You fucking fool. I've strapped into a project that is set to be the first worthwhile crypto cash, meanwhile have fun holding those heavy AI and gambling memecoin bags.

deluded faggots this is going back to 150k sats cap this

That's what I said tho? Looking at this dip it might even go lower, that's why I said it''s accumulation week. You're pretty much retarded if you don't buy this dip.
Let me lay it out for you:

>People know Binance lists on Mondays/Tuesdays
>People buy in anticipation
>Doesn't get listed, so price dips
Next week however, there's an AMA , so try to imagine what this weekend's pump will be like. You can prolly make a nice profit by selling on Sunday. A better profit if you hold, but you obviously won't.

LN is a fucking meme bro. Why would anyone in their right mind use that piece of centralized garbage over something that actually is free and works well. LN is just not gonna work.

Any business accepting XRB has an incentive to run a node.

$35
$30
$25
$20
$15

Immediately going straight down to $3 when it hits binance.

You nerds just got justed

$1
$2
$3
$4

because shitgrail, nothing to do with XRB

Bitgrail causing a sale.

Thanks for the dip !

>ITS BEEN FEATURED ON CNBC
so has ripple...more so mainstream, no moon..

bitgrail just exit scammed
this lmao
>muh xrb is shit
see you in 2 days at 20$ again

shitgrail messing up
nothing to do with XRB

too bad all my other coins are at a big dip too, otherwise i would probably switch 50% of folio to XRB

Do you guys see this dipping even further?

$10 is the ultimate floor imo but i don't think we'll see that on Kucoin

>messing up

If you don’t think “bomber” is profiting off this, you are fucking delusional.

It will continue to fall on bitgrail, but people are rebuying on the other exchanges so they won’t fall in the same way.

I just doubled my stack at 150k sats. Hoping it will drop further as I get payed tomorrow, and will hopefully double my stack again. I bought at ~90k sats on Bitgrail and withdrew my funds straight away. Just did the same on kucoin. Never trust the exchange.