What's wrong with UFR?

So what is actually wrong with UFR? All I see is constant FUD but from my perspective the project looks pretty solid. I'm not shilling here, I'm just genuinely interested in what's wrong with it, besides constantly being shilled by pajeets

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/QORqg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Literally everyone is talking about BZC right now faggot.

>what's wrong with it, besides constantly being shilled by pajeets
Nothing. 7m market cap, an innovative (and meaningful) use of the blockchain, and huge moon potential once the platform is released. UFR should be in the top 200 at minimum.

you can't even host images or videos on it because of cp. i thought it might be ok until i found that out.

Nothing is wrong, I'm actually holding quite of a few of UFR. PnD group that chose to shill it is mainly kids thus the quality of shilling

This is how I initially felt about it, but thought that there would be some weight to the negativity that it gets on this board. Seems like right now is the best time to get in, might chuck 4k on it

Anything to back this up?

Nothing is really wrong with UFR.

The shills, however, are running it into the ground and turning it into a meme coin. Not a good meme either, like a really stale, old, cringe meme. Because of that, nobody wants to buy it.

Read their sub, devs are relatively active there

It’s shilled heavily but there is no doubt to me that this project is legit! So go and fucking buy Ufr you‘ll make it

Nothing is wrong with UFR, it's just the Discord shills who have managed to fuck up its reputation. These pump and dump groups are really bad for the ecosystem.

Thanks, goys. Needed some genuine shilling to push me over the edge into buying. Got 4 ETH sitting waiting to go onto a moon mission too

lol bag holder... just tell me where is the team of UFR?

So the discord group is trying a different type of shill i see. Does not change the fact that their coin is utter shit. Why the fuck did they pick this one out of all the potentials out there.

SCAMCOIN ... useless hsit

lost all of its volume, lost a lot of value.

shitty "devs" - sell they aren't even devs, shitty usecase, who is ever buying for free torrents? IDIOTS!

JUNK SHIT COIN

have fun with your bags you idiots, I told you since the beginning that UFR is a SCAM

>just tell me where is the team of UFR?
What does this mean in English?
But why is it shit? I'm not trying to shill here

Is this a real life genuine pajeet?

what will happen to the prive of UFR when the first arrests are being made. the first rule of piracy is NEVER MAKE MONEY FROM IT, that shit will be tolerated for exactly zero seconds before the FEDs start making very big examples out of idiots hosting files for profit. penalties will make prevoius piracy cases look like peanuts becau🧐s people will be MAKING MONEY ON PIRACY. how much will UFR be worth when the first stories of prosecutions of UFR users are distributed by Reuters, BBC, and other cuck legacy media sources... how fast will UFR's price drop to the earth's core? tell me how i am wrong

>who is ever buying for free torrents

kek. if they're buying to access a torrent it's clearly not free you fucking idiot.

this does a legitimate use case but im not spoon feeding the detail to you brainlets.

> tell me how i am wrong

TORRENTING ≠ PIRATING

gtfo brainlet

OP is a member of a discord shill group that will kick him out if he doesn’t make 1 thread shilling UFR every day

1. Mention ufr/upfiring in your post
As much as this seems obvious, most forget to do this. When you write a reply, please make sure you mention UFR/upfiring in your post. The more often the name is mentioned, the more likely it will stick. And a name that sticks will naturally become a meme; a replicatable culturual asset

2. Use an image from the #pictures channel
Our specialized team has really put their best effort into creating high quality memes. In order for these images to become part of standard crypto culture, we will have to repost them until they get picked up by others. That's how memes work, the replication part is essential. Including one of these pictures will net you a nice bonus in shill points!

3. Make long/detailed replies/threads
Everyone can say "bump" or "buy ufr", and it really doesn't do much to convince any other potential investor when read. In order to really convince people that UFR is a proper investment, we obviously need to explain why UFR is a proper investment! Therefor, lengthy posts are awarded much more points. You can literally get 2 days worth of shillpoints for a well-written lengthy post. Please do not take this guideline lightly, it's really important!

proof: imgur.com/a/QORqg

nice copy pasta you fucking retard low-life neet

explain how a shill group makes a coin illegitimate.

well, the coin isn't legitimate. Look at the "project"

No devs, whitepaper is utterly shit, usecase is just ... LOL
Talk to guys in the torrentscene if they want UFR.

HAHA NOBODY WILL EVER USE A FUCKING TOKEN WHERE EVEY SINGLE TRANSACTION IS PUBLICLY TRACKABLE.

lol idiots

>Hurr durr mention the name in every post
I mentioned in one post quoting what someone else said, and also my original post.
>Durrrr #pictures
Look at the first image after googling the token's name
>need to explain why UFR is a proper investment
The question was, why is it NOT a good investment.
Nice try, nigger faggot

pajeet, you mad because you continuously losing money because UFR is declining all the time?

DUDE GET OVER IT, THE PROJECT IS USELESS SHEEEEEIT, YOU FELL FOR A SCAM

don't be such a fucking idiot. no shit that torrenting does not equal piracy. what are people going to upload, their fucking family recipes? god youre such a faggot idiot shiller. people will use this for piracy - when that happens it is all over for this moron's coin. arrests, headlines, coin value drops to zero. nobody is going to be hosting/downloading linux distros

I'll be laughing when this hits $1 BILLION MC at least by EOY.

screencapped.

I'll be laughing when I see you will never laugh because it won't ever hit $1 billion marketcap.

nice try pajeet, this goes to zero when bbc has a picture of some 19 year old in cuffs and cnn has a segment with 24 year old douchebag facing 10 years and 1 million in fines for Making $$$ from piracy. this is more obvious than BBBBBBBEEEEEEETTTTTTCCCCOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEECCCCCCTTTTTTTT

Don't be fooled. The discord shills are trying a different approuch "We fucking hate the discord but the coin is good", don't fall for it brainlets.

It is now in "heavy development" stage, so not much is happening. It is past its initial hype stage, so the price goes down like with every successfull coin ever. There is no marketing, no github code, no releases, no new exchanges YET. So it is only natural for price to drop. UFR will be past its heavy development phase approx after march, when the alpha release comes around, until then I wouldnt expect much. However watching it bleed pains me

it freaken hurts bro

-10 point pajet