Is the whole board ignoring that we're falling?

theres been no notable progress past 6 weeks whatsoever. just bleeding dry.

Other urls found in this thread:

marketwatch.com/investing/fund/fbiox/charts
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is what the hold meme means

>not being in literally the only moon mission right fuking now
ICX

Iron hands. Do not give into the FUD

I didn't want to release this information but the market is waiting for me to get in. I'm present mid February and then hopefully I can get all my money in by April. So target is April for me to get in and once I do,..... that is it, the market turns bullish again with the end of the bull run being the new floor.

I've tripled my money in the last 2 and a half weeks alone. Theres no ''we'', you just dont know what youre doing

>he isn't in POWH coin
kek

holy shit. good job.

I call bullshit, how exactly have you achieved this?

I forgot the market was even bleeding at all, im 50% in POWH. fucking crazy contract

you really think that's difficult? my god you hodlers are retarded. buy the right coins and day trade on low volume exchanges, srsly, its so easy its beyond description

How much have you made from crypto considering you find 3x in a bear market ez?

Most of my money has been in FBIOX, not Ponzi/pyramid schemes. See, there was a dip at the beginning of 2016 and I've been making money since then.
marketwatch.com/investing/fund/fbiox/charts

Dam thanks for pointing that out OP, i would not have noticed if you did not say!

Have possitive thoughts, it will pick up, just concentrate on getting a folio togeather while its cheap!

you must be new here, this is nothing compared to mtgox

Not only that but Veeky Forums got even shittier. Its literally just pajeets shilling their crap (mobius, trtl, bazinga etc)

Just bought 20k BZC, who cares, maybe it'll get to the normies.

Beginning of January my portfolio was bleeding so much I just deleted the app from my phone and stopped tracking things
Did some trades to consolidate my coins and prepare for crypto winter
Today I reinstalled the app and recounted my coins and I am up more than 50% too
You guys may just suck at trading and/or are buying lots of shitcoins

Daytrading is a meme and if you do this you deserve to be poor

I’ve been ok. Only 10% from reaching ATH last month.

considering i've been making 1% - 10% in each trade, it's pretty easy yeah. for example, last week went from 0.1 to 0.9 BTC. of course it's not much, but day trading doesn't work with big amounts anyway, cause i'm gonna plummet the price considering the volume is so low

Whenever Simeone brags, notice how they never post portfolio that isn't delta or block

>buying in weeks before the g20 regulations

Kek

Why is low volume preferable?

avoids bots and has bigger spread

But u can't exit trades fast?

nope, that's the tradeoff

Don't forget there's always one fucker that always undercut you by 1 sat and that can make you miss selling at ath by 1 sat

The longer the bleed the higher the ejaculate will go once BTC orgasmically explodes upwards

I'll give you a tip: every time BTC goes down, ETH follows at a lower rate, and everytime BTC goes up ETH rises at a faster rate. ETH has never approached BTC so fast, when this market recovers the it will be ripe for the ETH/BTC flip