IT'S OVER DELUDED IDIOTS

IT'S OVER DELUDED IDIOTS
MUH BINANCE
AHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/raiblocks/#markets
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kek, user, better join the discord group.
discord gg/PpD28R4

wow it's fucking nothing

JUST A DIP HAHAHA
LOOK AT THIS GUY

Could someone fud like like this to buy cheaper?

Are you from India Mr?

B-buy the dip

longer drop than muh dick

zoom out you retard

BUY THE DIP
U

Y

T HE
H

E

D I P

I

P

Oh it's only down 50% thanks for clarifying

whales brought it down to accumulate now they bought it dirty cheap back at >18$

suck my green dick of gains

delete this

>implying it's not just a dead cat bounce
I've written down my losses on Raiblocks already. I was a fool to think it could ever hit 100$

Everyone buying XRB is retarded.

Why would a normie ever use this over fiat? I guarantee we will never live in a world where people will use XRB for everyday life.

If anyone doesn't understand the price movement, it is because of Bitgrail statements for their exchange. Just compare the prices between exchanges rn:
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/raiblocks/#markets

It's not even listed on Binance yet so your post makes no sense. How is it surprising that it went down, people bought in this weekend because binance usually lists on mondays/tuesdays. This didn't happen, so people are letting go. Classic case of buy the rumour sell the news. It will only pump after rebrand and after Binance listing. Doesn't matter what it does this week

Pretty much nailed it.

It will go down after Binance listing. The only reason it went so high before was because of FOMO hype and low liquidity.

>oh wow a whale dumping his bags on kucoin, bringing the price down 10% xD
I wonder, why would you be monitoring RaiBlocks price if you are not interested in it? Hm...

Yea, after going up massively because of the anticipation. So then it would be very likely to dip, however, I don't see it dipping lower after the listing then it's gonna dip this week. Also, it will rise afterwards, since the Binance listing will restore confidence in the nodes(if they don't fuck up) + rebrand will just make it a more appealing product.

> the only reason it went so high before was because of FOMO hype

Agreed, but 160k sats is basically the baseline for Raiblocks atm, the 220k sats was from hype. I don't see why it would stay at 160k if the product gets improved though.

This. Bitgrail refuses to allow XRB withdrawals for non-EU persons. This forces people to sell XRB for Bitcoin.

The Italian Job at it again, glorious