TA on ChainLink

Nolinkies BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=xJXooD_a57o

Looks promising

This guy even says he'd prefer the dip at the end to go lower in relation to the brakeout he's projecting, which has subsequently happened.

I don't see link exploding in the next couple days. There's not much hype, just bag holders. I just bought 400 more last night, now 1500. Have to wait til mainnet or a decent rumor to move.

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY! HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

I don't see it happening in the next couple of days either, but the next few months? No other coin even comes close to having both TA screaming it's going to brakeout, along with the mass amount of other weird shit that surrounds link, from assblaster to the SEC fund filing.

EVERYTHING IS ENERGY AND VIBRATION
ATTUNE YOUR VIBRATIONS TO MATCH THAT OF MONEY AND IT WILL FLOW TO YOU

MEDITATE DAILY AND VISUALIZE LINK REACHING $1000 IN THE PRESENT MOMENT FROM YOUR HEART CENTER

WE WILL ALL MAKE IT

>ATTUNE YOUR VIBRATIONS TO MATCH THAT OF MONEY
How?

That's why you'll never make it

By buying ETH. The green candles from ETH will rub off on LINK, making it go up.

some guy with 600 viewers is surely a good source of information

but ChainLink is going to explode in the next few months

>mfw 270 link
Lambo when?

dude just consolidate into link you dont have enough capital to justify diversifying

This You have to consolidate into a single coin. Right now you're not going to see link any cheaper, so unironicslky it's as good a bet as any other shitcoin in the short - medium term. Once committed you have to hold tho

meme lines for meme coins

I know that you are right but I can’t get my self to go all in on LINK because the risk is so high. For example compared to the dev team of Cardano they look like a Highschool team. Seems like I will stay poor for ever.

I dont know about a lambo, but you´ll get a honda civic

>he fell for the TA meme

Mate seriously you need to do better research. Check this guy out

ari juels

He co-wrote the link white paper. Everything to do with the Dev of link is now private which I think is another great sign. Some user posted some screen caps of the link slack yesterday & there are 104 developers on it, which from what I could tell, meant that either that slot of developers have been hired to work on link behind the scenes, of lots of developers are working on it for free. Take that as you want.

>leaving the club of busriders
Thanks ChainLink

2nd half January has been a shit for Link, and probably 1st half February is going to be the same. But between 15th February - 15th March there will be a lot of hype with all these conferences and the go testnet looks promising

I have email contact over the smartcontract webpage with Rory. I asked them some questions about the project and they send me the progress listed on github and the Zeppelin Partnership. Everything sounds right but the progress is very slow because of the small team.

time to accumulate

>tfw only 27k LINK

dude ari juels is dead i just found out you know how he died?

Stop with the diversify bullshit. You're broke as fuck so there's no use.

Now fuck all the red, sell everything right now, and go fully into LINK.

Everyone is telling you right now LINK is the cheapest it will ever get. Why would you not go fully into LINK then?

Meant to call

>Right now you're not going to see link any cheaper

>Everyone is telling you right now LINK is the cheapest it will ever get

You have never seen a scientific work in your entire life. That symbol is a footnote symbol

Wish I saw this before buying in at $1.42, as a poorfag.

The past 2 weeks have been painful

If it makes you feel any better, I also added to my stack when it was over 1$, only thing to do is buy more if you can when you see it as cheap as it is now.

>tfw only 23k LINK

$1000 eoy

yeah I just took some of my profits from XLM and bought more LINK .

Lowered my overall cost basis to .84 cents.

really wish I read the LINK white paper earlier. It's whatever I'm comfy af with my LINK

Can anyone summarize this who watched it? Dont have 17mins to watch some graphs

Actually really glad I watched. That guy is cool and it was truly striking to see how well the log scales lined up with the peaks and valleys when he applied them on the history.

LINK might go up, or don‘t

Yes even though hardly anyone's watched the video, it doesn't take away from the feeling that this guy knows abit about what he's taking about

cool. should i sell or buy 100k?

This is pathetic lmfaooo I'm 20k deep and I'm only holding 4 coins. Your strategy is how the poor stay poor.