There are too many pajeets & reddit fags in this board now. How do we make them go back to their shitholes?

There are too many pajeets & reddit fags in this board now. How do we make them go back to their shitholes?

Are you that new that you don’t realize this is how all boards on Veeky Forums have always been?

Back in my day we'd scare them away with the daily gore thread

Reddit seems to have a more intelligent community though

Old /biz kinda felt like reddit in that aspect

lmfao, wew lad

This place has become reddit 2.0, and it's going to stay that way. Keep living in denial.

How many episodes of Richard and Mortimer have you watched today?

I was never a redditor.
I don't have bad luck or misfortune, and I will never like homos or rape.

Get 4chanX and filter
/turtle/i
/trtl/i
/ufr/i
/upfiring/i
/referral/i
/bazinga/i
/discord/i

Upvote. Reddit is a place for intellectuals like you and I. We’re too intelligent for this board.

I saw Sunny at a Givenchy store in Guangzhou yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, ching chang chong, chin chang?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like eleven luxury handbags and two scarfs in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter although he managed to unnoticeably stuff both scarfs in his pants.

When she took one of the bags and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and angrily told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any confusing records on the blockchain” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think Vechain's blockchain is working anyway. After she scanned each bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly and asking if it's possible to pay in the "new disruptive technology called Thor".

Not even 3 months ago Veeky Forums wasn't complete rebbit-tier shit, you fucking retard. Stop trying to fit in so hard, newfag.

B8

> Implement flags for known shill nations
> Ban discord links

Then reassess. I would probably suggest:
> One mega thread per top 20 coin
> Require those shilling a coin to produce screengrabs of their purchase/portfolio. Easy to fake but it's a little barrier that slows down shitty shills and deters the lazy

this

>tfw people today don't even know who the digimarines are

that's not how you spell /pol/cucks user

Just ignore the posts with obvious shilling and fudding. Take part in convos that actually have substance.

flags

because vpns don't exist

Comfy as fk with bzc

He's not wrong. This place is pretty shit. I barely come here and the only good thread I've seen in a month was that TBC thread.

Here is your 10 shill points pajeet nigger, how much is it? 10 cents? Gonna buy some juicy poo to feed your family tonight?