Who the fuck told me to buy this shit

Now I’m stuck with 60 coins of this crap and eating noodles for tea. Thanks biz

I told u it was a scam coin. Too many obvious examples I have given in my last posts. Stay wise and stay safe my friend.

Buy CND. It will triple in two weeks. You’ll be fine.

More like a shitcoin

Why is it scam, what did I missed?

dont you realize nothing in the market is mooning VEN is still the best position you can have your still up in ETC and BTC today

VeChain is overhyped vapor ware at this point. Although DNV GL and PWC says they’re going to push this coin to other companies how do you know they’re going to adopt it?

Somebody found keylogger in the source code. It will dump like crazy soon.

the FUD reinforced my confidence that this would be a great coin...at first. now it's starting to get to me. there's some seriously shady shit happening behind the scenes at this company

The secret got out that VEN was a cryptocurrency instead of a regular currency this whole time and people are dropping this shit.

60 coins? That’s it? You’re worried about 60 coins? Are you poor?

the FUD is out of control as this point.
People with big buy ins around the $6usd point I suppose. We're mooning now. We may not continue but we'll moon up til the rebranding next month. You can get in or you can miss out.

> 60 coins
Poorfag stfu. 38k Ven here and not even worried a single bit.

Kids are scared, this is literally the comfiest Buy.

If you want 10x gains overnight go take your chances with some risky shitcoin already.

I was in an elevator with Sunny Lu and I said to him that I was really impressed with everything he had accomplished with Vechain, and that I wished him good luck. He didn't even look at me and didn't respond, but he did move closer till we were shoulder to shoulder. Then he slid his left hand into my pocket and began to fondle my genitals. He never made eye contact. Just felt my balls and my stiffening shaft through the inside of my pocket until the elevator reached the ground floor. Paralyzed with fear and embarrassment, I didn't resist or push him away. The door opened and about ten Chinese businessmen were standing there looking at us, Sunny with his hand in my pocket, me with an erection. I didn't move. Sunny took his hand out, shamelessly licked his fingertips, and then walked out of the elevator. I still didn't move. The businessmen crowded in and I rode back up with them as a few of them cast sidelong glances at me and talked to each other in Chinese. I rode all the way to the top of the building, then back down again, just to make sure Sunny wasn't in the lobby waiting for me.

60 coins? get back to your shift at McDonald's poorfag this game isn't for you.

It was all an elaborate scam to increase the visibility of an ice cream company. People are starting to figure this out and are dropping their bags fast. Sell now while you still have some profit!

The cops found sunny's sex dungeon full of virile young black males

45 VEN here

there's a big difference between wanting 10x gains overnight and expecting a coin to not plummet for over a week straight while everything else does comparatively fine