Never show your gains

I told my girlfriend of 5 years that I had put "about $500" into crypto this time last year. She didn't understand what I meant and so we didn't discuss until...

She started bugging me about it in December when it became normie-tier. I showed her my blockfolio, which at the time was at $17,000 or so (now about $25,000). What she doesn't know is that:

1. I put $5,000 into crypto not $500
2. I did it about 3 years ago
3. Everything I put into blockfolio I divide by 100, just in case shit like this happens.

I'm kind of bemused, but it's causing me to lose respect for her. Especially since she keeps telling me to cash EVERYTHING out. Fucking hell women are so risk averse. I'm thinking I should cash out $25,000 and spend it over the course of a year on the both of us, but keep showing her the blockfolio on occasion since I need it anyway to track my actual account and I assume it will keep going up so want to rub it in her face (i.e. why did you make us cash out...look at it now)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pO8kTRv4l3o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You put 5k in 3 years ago and you're only at 25k?

LMAO no wonder she wants you to cash out she could have done better herself you faggot

He says he divides everything in his blockfolio by 100 just for this
Probably just larp though

>Everything I put into blockfolio I divide by 100, just in case shit like this happens.

>You put 5k in 3 years ago and you're only at 25k?
>Everything I put into blockfolio I divide by 100, just in case shit like this happens.

I have close to two and a half million you mongaloid.

x100 if you read it

nice larp faggot who are you fooling?

This fucking guy

Wow sick Memem BRO !XD haha BOI haha Niggers r cool1!!

Kill yourself faggot and then fuck off back to plebbit or 9gag

>calls someone mongoloid, can't spell mongoloid

>even managed to reddit space a one line post

>Gets BTFO because Burgerland reading comprehension
>I was only pretending to be retarded!
>Nice larp faggot!

So, your story is that you were larping as a retard and now are calling out me as a larper and accusing others of being a faggot?

I'm guessing you recently doubled up on BCC too, right? Go circle the toilet bowl somewhere else you cunt.

She is kind of right tho. At this point many would have cashed out at least half, diversification etc.

Love the larping shitpost
Why did you come to this board to do this
Is this shit really funny to you

Wow he tricked you too, and he even told you outright what he’s doing!

It's probably my girlfriend actually, kek. Hey, get off the computer you dumb bitch!

My gf know about my portfolio which is 700k, she's poor as fuck with no job and I'm comfy.
When she ask me about cashing out and shit I tell her to STFU cuz it's my shit, stop being a beta cuck OP.

even reddit doesn't shill XRB

>have 2.5 million
>be scared about withdrawing $25k for you and your gf
Hmmm

Don't be surprised when she suddenly gets pregnant. Idiot.

>scared
Nowhere in my post did I imply anything approaching this.

> I showed her my blockfolio, which at the time was at $17,000 or so (now about $25,000)

Damn, still going up in USD value despite the BTC 50% crash, what's your secret?

Did you manage to ride the January pumps like Raiblocks and Tron? Or do you occasionally exit to USD/USDT? Or are you just insanely good at trading?

> I'm thinking I should cash out $25,000 and spend it over the course of a year on the both of us, but keep showing her the blockfolio on occasion since I need it anyway to track my actual account and I assume it will keep going up so want to rub it in her face (i.e. why did you make us cash out...look at it now)

Hilarious.

Also makes me feel bad, since I sold all my alts when every alt was crashing while BTC rallied from like $2500 to $18k.

But I didn't update my blockfolio.

Then everything just magically bounced back during Dec-Jan, and now I just feel like an idiot selling low, looking at my blockfolio have almost double the BTC value of what I now have.

To be fair, to the uninitiated it looks like you hit 36 black and are letting it ride.

looks like that to everyone pretty much

>Damn, still going up in USD value despite the BTC 50% crash, what's your secret?

You're kidding right? This was near the beginning of december when BTC just hit $10,000.

>Attempts a gotcha!
>Reveals his own massive lack of knowledge about the market

Kek.

Why not just dump her dude?

I have no respect for cucks like you who could lead a decent life but are lead around by their GFs.

Grow a set of balls already

>girlfriend of 5 years
What a joke

GOD DAMN FUCK SELL EVERYTHING

>Attempts a gotcha!
>Reveals his own massive lack of knowledge about the market

What? No...

That wasn't an accusation or anything (you must be used to people on Veeky Forums being sarcastic like that), but that was an honest question.

Because as I said, I sold all alts to BTC, and watched my portfolio fall 50% in value from the $19k peak to the current state.

I'm LEGIT asking for advice, considering you claim to have managed to maintain (and even GROW) your USD value.

>started with around 900 dollar in september
>now at 70k and don‘t keep it secret
>gf constantly pressures me into buying her things
>tell her no
>click the X in the corner and close the findom video
>wagecuck friends distanced themselfes from me after I shitposted for weeks about my gains and how I can earn more in a month than they combined in a year
>now all alone in my basement trading shitcoins

t. Pajeet Gupta Jr.

>Especially since she keeps telling me to cash EVERYTHING out.
Hahahahaha for fucks sake.

> to track my actual account and I assume it will keep going up so want to rub it in her face (i.e. why did you make us cash out...look at it now)
You should definitely do this, then when you're worth $10+ million, tell her she got fucking bamboozled and that you're actually worth $10 million but that would be 0 if it were up to her.
Then proceed to hate fuck her and dump her for a better woman that won't tell you what to do.

This time the first post wasn't the best post. It was the most retarded one.

Your reading comprehension isn't great, user. Did you vote for Trump last election?

This dude is clearly a sadist from the way he wants to abuse his girlfriend by holding it over her head that "they" shouldnt have sold. He's just trying to put you down for selling. Basically this: have faith in alts. If btc shoots up people will hop onto it but expect a rebound of the alts to coincide with btc (albeit delayed)

jesus you complete idiot, i let it slip i was into crytpto to guys in work, and luckily bullshitted saying i only had 1BTC and that alone made there jaws drop. good job they dont know my alts are worth 55BTC...

It's not about being scared. It's about the principle of being a man a making the financial decisions in the relationship. OP has to show his gf that his investments are his own to manage and she has no part in that. If you let a woman push you around (ie do what they say) they lose all respect for you.

You became a deluded asshole.

Yes you made some money, but that isn't an excuse to disrespect your friends like that.

Based on the limited knowledge of the situation, I'd say you are completely at fault for being in the predicament you're in.

You let 70k get to your head, and pushed everyone away. Change yourself or stay alone, faggot.

Retard. She will kill you one day and pilfer your corpse.

SELL SELL SELL THEY ARE HERE

Nah fuck em m8

Well at that amount I wouldn‘t talk about it either.
But just 70k in a couple months is alright

this better be a joke user LULz, i put 5k in the 1st week of December and 10x but now im at 5x

My god you are fucking retarded

Op you fucked up as soon as you told her anything about crypto. The best thing you could do now would be to cash out 25k or whatever, & then pretend that you don't have any more money in crypto, that that cash out was everything, and then from now on NEVER TELL ANYONE ANYTHING

If I've learnt one thing it's to keep this shit 100% secret from EVERYONE and I mean everyone . It gets hard but you have to resist the urge to talk about it & just lurk more on biz instead . God speed op

Agreed. I wish I had never let my gf know about my gains. Now she just wants to spend it. She even asked to use it for her tuition so she wouldn't have to take out more college loans...

Fuck off with your misogynism. There's nothing positive that can come out of telling others that you put your kiddy money into cryptos. At best you're ridiculed, at worst people use their leverage to get money out of you.

This. I did the same mistake. Luckily someone advised me to tell my family I lost everything and wander in self pity, and so I did. They were starting to bother me asking for money.

op is wise
he handled this correctly

the 10% of Veeky Forums capable of getting a gf or wife one day should take note

this is how its done
if she finds out your real balance she's going to want you to withdraw asap and if you do she's taking as much as she can and running with it, possibly a divorce. if you don't she will turn into a monster and try to get your money by whatever means she can.

she'll swipe your coins into usd and be buying a new outfit to grind chad at the club within a week

Dump her.
Never go with an entitled cunt.

i disagree
what are you supposed to do when you want to check a chart? hide the laptop screen from your gf. do a stealth check on your phone terrified she's looking over your shoulder. nah, just do what op did

well then you have to be prepared to never find a gf then. and any gf you do find she'll turn out to be an entitled cunt down the road. you can either chose to be with an entitled cunt or to be alone. it's a tough choice, but so far i choose the latter.

Hahahaha. FUCK! You people. Why would you trust a roastie?!

>rub it in her face
Or, you could just break up with her.

and find a woman who "is not like those other girls" yeah ok. good luck.

youtube.com/watch?v=pO8kTRv4l3o