BREAKING NEWS

SUMMIT CANCELLED more info to be posted soon on twitter

Other urls found in this thread:

blokt.com/news/icon-icx-annual-summit-live-january-31-2018
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lul

Wait what? I live in Seoul and something got to me, but I dismissed it as bullshit FUD. I'm getting nervous here. Hope you're just making this shit up.

Of course king shitcoin had to cut himself again and shit on any real moon mission.

lol you guys need to realise. this is prime for an announcement that ICX will be the only crypto approved by the korean gvt.

it's crashing now, but the news at the end of the summit will save this coin

>news ever saving a crash...
sure kiddo

please be true lol

nice try, i'll be there in about 8 hours. Maybe if you werent all such faggots id give you insider news again

He is telling truth guys.. but thanks just sold 100k

I'm no faggot, holding 2700 ICX. What news do you have senpai?

plz gib glimmer of hope

>they actually believed the summit would pump this shitcoin 100x
HAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHHHHHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHHHHHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHHHHHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHHHHHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHHHHHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHHHHHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHHHHHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHHHHHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHHHHHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHHHHHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHHHHHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHHHHHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHHHHHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHHHHHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHHHHHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHHHHHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHHHHHAHAHAHHHAHAHHHHHHAHAHAHHHAHAH

the FOMO will be unreal. the first official state backed crypto. 009000 within the next 48 hours.

I have 30 ICX, not a faggot, just poor. Info plz

Still hodling. Give me my lambo you damn gooks

that would be swell...i don't even dream anymore

fuck you lying cunt, we are going to the moon after summit , bitch.

Not with bitcoin going down below 10k.

People fudding the next antshares

at least the mainnet launch delay fudsters had a fake screenshot

are you really this lazy?

one of you can ask me one question

I'm none of those fags.

EOY prediction.

What is the actual level of interest in ICON on the ground where you are?

people here in korea are more interested in wanchain for some reason. there's A LOT of hype for it. does anyone know if koreans were allowed in the ico? maybe it has something to do with that.

faggot

This dude is posting live updates from the conference.

blokt.com/news/icon-icx-annual-summit-live-january-31-2018

Yeah, everyone wants WAN, myself included. Not sure if Koreans were allowed in the ICO

WTF OP, Biz needs to be place where we help each other out faggot, not scare the moon kids in to dumping their Icon. We need to fix this board.

my colleagues that are coming to the event with me are very interested. There are some HUGE dapp announcements coming. Some of them have already been spoiled on twitter, but I can tell you, they are saving the best for last.

The interest in Korea is an interesting question. On Naver (Korean Google), ICON was 9th place in search rankings. The coin isnt even listed on exchanges yet. With these announcements, its very likely that Korean interest will translate into coin purchases. The coin should be on coinone within a few days.

Wanchain is popular here as well yes

lol

Wan is an overhyped ethereum fork with secret devs hiding behind pictures of Instagram models.

Thank you, enjoy the summit!

make sure you watch the live stream!

Thanks

thanks biz bro, we need more of this around here

Currently ATH in sats

Oh I will be!

meaningless.

Is Samsung rumor true...or backing by Korean government? You can answer whichever...only two things I can think to ask.

Yes Samsung is committed to having all their internal affairs handled by ICON, from salaries to promotions. There is also talk of developing a blockchain-based autonomous snowmobile-bus network in Pyeongchang for the Winter Olympics.

Proof, good man. Give me written, tangible proof.

Yes proof.

>it's true

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA