SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY. JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP AND THINK CLEARLY FAGGOTS

SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY. JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP AND THINK CLEARLY FAGGOTS.

Lol, this graph is a fucking meme. We didn't lose 56% of the market cap in any of those previous years, nor did the price fall down to half of the ath.

>It's just going to keep rising
You do realise that it's going to stop at some point, right? Shit's over.

>posts anime
well there goes your credibility

it wasn't full of randos the last few years tho

Crypto has not lost 56% of the market cap this crash, and it has lost significant market cap in previous crashes.

The better point to make is that there is no significant reason why yearly graphs that dip in January and show no correlation elsewhere are valid at all

>the bull runs after the january "crash" have only become bigger over the years

This year's bull run will be nothing like we've ever seen before.

reddit get the fuck out

please save this so you can see how much of an idiot you are later

I’m thinking clearly unlike your tiny emotional brain. What are you, a woman?

I know for a fact that crypto will never truly be over because there are an infinite number of idiots in this world. Veeky Forums is full of them, your country is full of them, etc. They exist to have their money taken. Crypto is how. Saying cryptocurrency is finished is like saying Apple is finished or Capitalism is finished. That’s how stupid you have to be to think it.

First they FUD, then they FOMO.

>This year's bull run will be nothing like we've ever seen before.

LOL, no.

Back then China/SK/Normies didn't know about crypto. Now every normie and their mothers know about crypto thanks to MSM.

Wall Street? Already in.
Silicon Valley? Already in.
China/Hong Kong/Singapore? Already in.
South Korea? Already in.
US/EU? Already in.
South American? Already in.
Africa? Already in.

The bubble has popped. This is 2013 all over again and the bear market will last for a couple years.

>it's over
thanks for this, just sold 100k

Were talking about bitcoin here, and the only consistent thing that happens is the January dip

So 530/830=44%???

>being this retarded
Yes.

>everyones already in
>only 500 billion market cap

yeah ok retard

> Now every normie and their mothers know about crypto thanks to MSM.
Less than 1% of the world owns cryptocurrency. You're delusional if you think we've reached full market saturation

Nope. Barely anyone in the world actually buys cryptocurrencies despite knowledge of them. Most of the world can't afford them. There hasn't been widespread adoption of any coin yet beside bitcoin and ripple soon enough. We are nowhere close to being done.

But user, in all those other graphs the market recovered about mid January.
It's going to be February in two days and still nothing but bad news and bearish movement.

Every MSM was full FOMO mode on crypto and the normies didn't buy. They won't buy it in the future either. China and SK are already out.

Uh huh. Keep telling yourself that during the bull run this year.

Yes user every normie and their mothers know about it in same way they all knew about "e-mail" and other internet shit back in 1995 but that doesn't mean they're all in - not even 10% of normies are in yet.

Yeah, all those other years had healthy corrections, but guess what? They all started growing again after like a week. It's been 3 weeks. We're not growing anymore. It's over, we went hyperbolic, not just parabolic. There's nothing left in this market, we missed out, we missed our shot to make it.

Gee, where have I heard this before?

>[this similar thing] only got to [exact moment the bubble popped]
beanie babies only sold 100m XD

nice just sold all my crypto

the price is gonna go up when its going to get harder to mine bitcoin boiii

You stated we lost 56% of the market cap. We only went from 830B to 530B which is a 36% loss and not a 56% loss as you stated.

Why is being an idiot a recurring theme among weebs?

Ty senpai i needed dis

Every day for the last few years, I think. It is assuredly the poor hoping for a legitimate crash so they can enter the market properly. They’re basically praying like they pray to the magic man in the sky. That’s how the unintelligent do things.

U forgot institutions and banks, they're not in yet.
Link will bring them in.

Lmao you dumb faggot would have been saying this 5 years ago. It’s like you think bitcoin went from $1 to $10,000 over night. It took fucking years for it to get here. And you expect it to just go up 10,000% over night. It’s fucking pathetic.

I bet you’re one of those gays who says shit like, “if only I’d have gotten in a year ago, I’d be rich now!”

But you wouldn’t be rich. Because you have no vision, no courage, no fortitude, and weak baby hands. It is over for you because it never really started. You are a peasant and you always will be.

If you would, dear user, for just one moment, imagine being this fucking stupid. Ponder it. Dwell in the thought. Become immersed in such low level understanding

People think its over
>Hasn't even hit a trillion
>Amazing tech is just getting started
>Happens every January
Please sell now and kill yourself EOY.

Nah nobody cares if it's a bit less the point is that the situation's fucked. Don't trust meme cycles with your life.

They will never include 2014.

i was one of those guys
not just gonna make the same mistake again without thinking harder this time
anyone who says they know with full certainty what the market will do is full of shit
so just buy dips, sell peaks, and wait

YOU are including December 2013 there, schlomo

>shows mem graphs about bitcoin
>tell him that bitcoin ain't doing so good
>brainlet (you) thinks we're talking about the whole crypto market
Neato

The entire world economy is down right now. Stocks are down, silver is down, my weed stocks are down, cryptos are down. Shits looking intense, this goes beyond cryptos I think

Maybe Chinese new year expenses? Or Trump state of the union anticipation? Or the FBI memo being released tomorrow?

More time to accumulate if you weren't stupid.

adoption of a currency implies a marketcap at least similar to fiat

but considering you're comparing that to beanie babies I'm not sure why I'm even replying to you since you're obviously braindead

>china and sk are already out
do you just type things and hope they're true or something? lmao nocoiner

I am POOR, faggot. I NEED MONEY NOW! I TOOK OUT A 2ND MORTGAGE AND PUT IT ALL IN BCC!

I legitimately can't believe how stupid nocoiner faggots like OP must be

They must enjoy the thought of being poor and want everyone else to be as miserable as them, that's why they make these threads

imagine being this desperate to cling onto your shattered hopes and dreams.

>tfw people laughed at this guy for saying BTC will hit 10k in 2017 years ago

I love looking at archived posts, gives me so much hope. There were people back in 2014 saying that it was too late to get into BTC lmao.

Recovery from each of the dips the past few weeks has been slower and slower each time. This might be it...

I don't think we'll get huge moons like last year any time soon though, still I'm going to take the risk even though I'm late to the party just like I thought I was late to the party when BTC was between $400 and $600

wtf are you stupid? Bitcoin wasnt big enough in the previous years for that to matter

BTC mooned because it had a use and the mining rewards slowed down, now the goverment cracked the crypto drug money scheme, even the normies know that btc is slow, expensive and doesn't worth that price.

This honestly, if anyone disagrees with this then they own too much crypto

Post Christmas depression.

Being insufferable about this because I called it.

I was also thinking everyone who wants in is already in, thinking all this price manipulation must be institutional money playing us all.

But then, the stock market just keeps rising and rising, it was supposedly at ATH levels as well...

And crypto market cap is nowhere near... can't we have that big of a slice of the pie as well?

I'd think we should have at least over a trillion marketcap or two if everyone who wants in is really in.

>You do realise that it's going to stop at some point, right?
2020 it all starts tumbling down. We've got two years to make it.

Will this be $16k by end of year?

No ICX bud, I'm sorry.

yeah i wonder what happened in 2014