Obsidian Team Falling Apart

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Holy shit, did anyone else notice the dropoff and inaccuracy of team members on ODN?

web.archive.org/web/20171105091100/https://obsidianplatform.com/

Web archive from November

obsidianplatform.com Present

>Half team members on website are fake or have never worked on project
>Haydn Jones previous Tamico Advisor still listed
>Dan Wasyluk never was on project to begin with
>Lester Shad picture of a cartoon robot. Rumored to be Sagemarks friend that helped pump the price
>Lisa McClory wife of CEO who is never present. Apparently only person who has access to 50MM coins in cold storage
>Lasse Kristensen resigned in Dec
>Brayden Abick front end engineer no longer listed
>Jacob Zlogar Software Engineer no longer listed
>Sam Dakovic no longer listed

>Mustafa Uzun GFX Designer but the website has been broken since Dec 4th
>Alan Sheston Software engineer but is employed at another company and has never worked on ODN. Listed as a founder on blackstones website, so he probably is friends with Sagemark and Lester Shad. 23 year old entry level at a tech company

What happened to all of the engineers on the project? From the surface level there was no disclosure of many people leaving and it looks like its just Blackstone, Vaughn Neckbeardlock, and Daniil holding up the project now while the rest of the team is moderators or has not been involved in the project since mid Q4 2017.

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20170914032641/http://obsidianplatform.com/
obsidianproject.slack.com/archives/C62NP841F/p1517162408000136
twitter.com/fluffypony/status/883550209854365701?lang=en
twitter.com/fluffypony/status/898412913001545728
twitter.com/fluffypony/status/915510863276146688
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BAIL BAIL BAIL

Yeah the incompetence is so obvious now. Blackstone should just fork the damn thing and build it from the ground up. Make it a non-ICO community project with a premine instead. So glad I got out of ODN with a little profit.

it is dead. i feel sorry for blackstone.

Everything about this project was a huge red flag. The shitty website, the team, the fucking beta. If you invested you deserve to lose money.

this

web.archive.org/web/20170914032641/http://obsidianplatform.com/

Web archive from September. Fluffypony said ODN never even communicated with him and he was somehow listed as an advisor. The other 2 devs listed in sep are also gone from the project. Its basically blackstone, CEO peter, and then Jordan Schneider, Alan Sheston, and Lester Shad. The way this looks is the 3 amigos (Jordan, Alan, Lester) were paid out to make this project look stable while blackstone developed his own app, and IDK what the hell peter does but he is somehow involved too.

What a joke

FUCK YOU PRAVIK PAJEET.

YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS.

Lol people still hold this shit coin? They've gone through like 10 engineers and still can't release a beta app or fix a website. Enjoy having the core team stake 70% of the coins and being lied to

Lol who on biz fell for this

Blackstone will save us

what if i invested anyway, made money, and got the fuck out of there?

only made like 1-2 btc, but still . . . oh I am laffing.

ABSOLUTE SHIT NUGGET.

Then you did well. Anyone who still is in this long term is a brainlet

Who the fuck still holds this?
You were meant to cash out on the many pumps. The team is fake, it is a giant exit scam.
Their big thing of glass is just the same team making the same thing. No website, no devs, no google play, no hope.

This. Glass is not even a product, its a UI design mockup. Sage is just appeasing people to cover up for the lack of developments on this shit nugget.

Also he has a track record of doing shit like this. Just google TakCoin - same story "I took it upon myself to pay out of pocket to further develop this". kek

also: worldcoin, another dead project.

>He fell for the masternode meme

This coin is now in obvious scam mode. Kek

I know nothing about this coin, I've seen some posts on here that I never checked and I haven't even bothered reading the whitepaper. But I know one person who bought recently and he also bought TRX at 1000 sats, so pray for him if you can.

Just read the discord if you want some fun. Constant arguing, constant lying by team members. They never deliver on time, they make all these promises and it never happens.

Are you guys from a discord? Can I get an invite?
What's the bounty for fudding?

I like the FUD. That means people want to accumulate.
Holding tight my bags.

this shit just tore through a 300,000 ODN buy wall at 7100 and you want to start accumulating at 6555?

lmao

I believe the equivalent of ICO prices is around 4k sats, so you can still get out now and turn a slight profit.

I held this coin since Sep and was active in Discord. Sold my bags after the meltdown between Pixxl, Blackstone, and Sage. The fact that Sage said "I had no idea they named the platform PoOP" was a huge red flag to me. Either the team doesn't communicate at all or there is lying going on. That and the blatant disorganization and failure to deliver on simple milestones.

Yeah, something is not right. There are a ton of red flags about. This coin gets pumped and dumped immediately when it gets listed, public meltdown, horrible website....and yet its still above ICO price. Weird right? I suspect that there are genuine people on the project (Blackstone and maybe a few others) and the rest are milking this project for all its worth.

Same, ditched my bags, fortunately for a profit at the peak when it hit around 2 dollars. Just feel sorry for people who are stuck in it. They are like a cult and we all know how those end. One day blackstone or sage will leave and then that is it

obsidianproject.slack.com/archives/C62NP841F/p1517162408000136

funny how I've done nothing but gain money on ODN then.

All good things come to an end. Biiiiicooonneecck

people saying this is a scam are retarded. and if you can't make money on coins like ODN, you are clinically retarded.

Funny how there is one thread in a week and there is instantly 10 people replying how they just sold their bags and how they see red flags.
Kys, it's too fucking obvious.

yup. fucking poorfag pajeets. they just want to buy low and sell high so they can afford some rice or whatnot.

/biz fud means accumulate
/biz scam fud means this shit will go parabolic

Lol, try again retard

twitter.com/fluffypony/status/883550209854365701?lang=en

Actually, it's because this coin is kind of old, and all the people who figured it out back in Oct / Nov have been replaced by a new wave of suckers who are only now starting to figure out the FUD was true. I mean, the "new" website launched on December 4th, and it still doesn't work. Wordpress isn't exactly rocket science, and the team has openly fought in public and absolutely shows signs of disarray. If you don't see it now, you probably never will.

Whether you believe it's an outright scam or not doesn't change the fact that at the very least this group of people suck at running a company.

it pumps regularly because it's a fucking pump and dump you retard. the team is manufacturing rises in a low volume market so they can dump their bags on you. "muh messenger" has nothing to do with it and never will. Do you honestly think telegram, with their enormous resources, can't copy or build something just as secure if they wanted? Blackstone isn't the only person in the world who understands encryption.

You are right. I remember the screenshots showing all of the out of context quotes from slack.
I'm so glad I held.
Unironically kys.

The fact that this mess has no notable news other than negative press and yet still manages to stay above ICO prices should be a very big red flag for you all. Use your brains for just a few seconds. It's not hard.

Am I the only one beeing surprised that the pajeets english is getting better and better?

The fudding is getting more authentic.

Lol remeber they listed Slack fanboys as "team members"

>twitter.com/fluffypony/status/883550209854365701?lang=en

twitter.com/fluffypony/status/898412913001545728

Lol back in Aug he said he thinks the ODN team is going to jail.

twitter.com/fluffypony/status/915510863276146688

They asked me to be a technical advisor but never asked me any questions. Oct 4 2017

KEK

This thread is calculated FUD by Dogecoiners
They are still salty over the raping of a dog by an Obsidian dev in Huntington Beach last summer
They organized a number of attacks on ODN bases in reprisal but achieved nowhere near the amount of success that the Obsidian Marines did when they turned their wrath on the Doge center of operations recently
There are entire companies that wear doge pelts into battle now

Topkek. He even said I dont know enough about the project to comment. Sounds as unaware as the current team.

Goddamnit I think I have a buy order for this shit around 6000. I need to log on to cancel it FAST but I'm at work and not sure I know my shittopia pw. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

If you have anything good to say I really would like to hear it, I admit this thread is pretty one sided so far.

Does ANYONE even know what it means to be advisor of a crypto project?

Those guys are doing NOTHING!
They aren't advising. Their only purpose is to have a good name to the project.

Fucking fudders fuck off here.

Hey you’re back! Look if you guys could push it down to like 5k sats I can get another masternode. Shoot for that, ty

so when your advisor says the team is going to jail for selling securities, what does that say?

New website will be out within days
Guthub commits for OSM 1.0 started coming in the other day
Blackstone is an autistic genius
Already have a research project underway to build an exchange
Daily guthub commits
Already having working product/proof of concept (puts them ahead of 90% of crypto already)
It is a low volume coin on craptopia, of course it’s manipulated to high hell, doesnt matter in the long run. This isn’t a project for weak hands.

They never did that though. They were mods, but not actual team members this is the laziest fud I've seen.

Fluffypony notoriously hates ICO’s and distances himself from projects only because he is a sperg who thinks you can go to prison for running one. He did agree to be their tech advisor (whether they used him as such or not) and the team has considered approaching him when 1.0 is released for a full security audit. Shoo shoo pajeet

im in for to much to sell at this fud
just me senpai
ONEGAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII~~~~

Erm most of the github is literally simple updates, they don't have "research" for an exchange, Blackstone said he was interested and asked if anyone could build one like waves. Many cryptos have more working product than odn.
Waste your money if you want but just know that whilst you are waiting for odn to go 3x many other projects would have earnt you so much more. Unless you have a pathological need for a security messenger to work just buy something that might actually make you money.
Oh and no one gives a shit that it's a platform and not a messenger, this should have been a stratis dapp at best