Wow that really solved my oracle problem

Wow that really solved my oracle problem

It solved your lambo problem.
Your chance of every getting one is gone, so you don't have to worry about that any longer.

Sucks. Meanwhile, one of my biggest, less-speculative holdings is literally mooning right now.

This dip is solving our weakhanded faggot problem like Little Boy solved WW2.

Hmm, now a good time to buy this shitcoin?

:(

Thanks just bought 100k

*flushes*

why would you invest in literal vaporware

why would banks use chainlink's oracles rather than code their own?

You guys have been at it all wrong.
What you're supposed to do it research a token, look at its history and current buys vs sells walls. Look at its dev team. Make sure you really think it's the one coin you should buy and then you have to buy the exact opposite. Buy the shittiest coin possible.
That's how you make moon millions for lambos.

Just bought 10k, unironically. Saving 2.6 eth out of my stack to buy more if it keeps dipping

If there were less morons fudding this or shilling $50 eoy I would have sold every all time high and been able to quadruple my holdings. Instead I am just holding the same fucking bag for months and we are down almost 50% from just a few weeks ago. Someone wake me up in fucking 2020 ffs this is so shitty to witness. At this rate a "moon mission" would be 80 fucking cents at bitcoin superconference.

Either the main net gets released and we're all filthy rich or it bombs and we're out a few hundred or a few thousand dollars. I'm not selling

The banks use tons of middleware you fucking moron.

I actually get this feel. LINK has revealed to me that I can actually be too emotionally attached to memes. It's an eye-opener, if not a sinking punt to my balls.

I see a lot of weak hands around here

hopefully the idiots here are starting to realize that unstable cryptos will never be used by actual institutions (LINK, ICX) and that institutions are extremely risk averse.

the only actual use for an unstable crypto is for grassroots activities (BAT, OMG, XMR)

i laugh at anyone who thinks a hospital or bank is going to transact in volatile cryptos.

i`m so stinky now

> portfolio.webm
my sides

praise you, may you see many moons

That's... exactly how I hoped it would go.

Wow this really smarted my contracts.

smart contract writers can actually pay node operators in anything they want, including cash. The tokens are used for bidding on contracts, paying penalties, and staking in the node for node reputation. Smart contract writers would never actually have to use the tokens.

And by the time you finish all of that, you have to start all over because the coin you were interested mooned already.

So there's no reason for the token price to grow.

Lol if anything it means the price would grow higher because there's less token velocity.

>selling based on price and not rumors or news
They're holding a conference in mid February retard, if you can't hold for half a month you don't deserve to make it