Man, I had 11.3 ether and it was all I fucking had...

man, I had 11.3 ether and it was all I fucking had, I'm a stupid fucking wagecuck loser fuckface and it's all I fucking had man

stupid slutty ex girlfriend fucking found out where i lived through my roomie, he let her in without knowing me and her are on bad terms.. she took everything, she doesn't even know abother crypto.. she just saw a mac laptop and took it, and she's probably gonna sell it to some fucking weed dealer for an ounce

fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Sad if true

its gone forever

like your dignity and manhood

That's what you get for not buying a Nano S

Restore wallet from seed?

Call the cops you fucking larping mong jackass

Sage

evidence from roommate? report her to the police.

>he didn't have a paper wallet
>he didn't have any backups

um..... okay.

At least you didn't get justed by DBC.

t. Went from 45 ETH to 7

go and get it back you fucking oussy

JUST RESTORE THE WALLET YOU FUCKING DUMB
IF YOU DIDNT WROTE DOWN THE SEED/PRIV KEY YOUR STUPID AND DESERVER TO LOOSE YOUR MONEY

/THREAD

she convinced him that she was supposed to be coming over to get her stuff while I was at work, being a fucking stoner he believed it

i dont even care about that man, she could've taken whatever she wanted but my fucking eth

i had a private key somewhere and im trying to find it but im having no luck, i had it stashed in a lockbox that looked like a book but i cant find it, my rooms a fucking mess, everythings upside down with cupboards ripped out

>doesn’t have a backup of his private key

I wish I could feel bad for you but I can’t. You are the dumb money. Without you, there would be no profit.

>MAC

im trying to fucking find it, its been 3 years since ive needed to use it

whatever man

Let this be a lesson to you.

roasties: not even once

This

I'm probably just gonna kill myself dude, I was taking out a small percentage every once in a while to cover rent and pay for things so I could enjoy my paycheck..

this is just fucked man, i feel numb

Call the police and report grand theft. The least you can do is put her in jail for a year.

Kek, this made my day

You need to zen-mode find that key. She probably doesn't know what to do with it. She might be trying to sell it on coinbase or something. Which means authorisation.

I'm pretty sure what she did would be a crime, even in sweden.

Call the fucking police you braindead mongoloid

Someone came into your house and stole your shit and you're just going to sit there crying? You're so pathetic you don't even deserve that 11 eth. Call the police you straight loser

She probably threw it out once she realized there was nothing valuable in there besides old credit cards and a journal, she took my playstation, my jbl speakers & a fucking gold necklace by grandma gave to me before she passed that isn't worth more then $200 but she fucking took it anyway FUCK

Cuck

I've already called

That's heartless by even roastie standards.

Call the cops you dumbshit.
Go to her place and get it back. Tell her you pressed charges and she is going to prison if she doesn't cooperate.

Also kick your retarded roommate out.

You sound like a loser, seriously. You've done nothing but cry and complain-- it's not any surprise. The fact that you live with a stoner and shacked up with a girl as unstable as your ex tells me everything I need to know about you, you're a lowlife. Gather the last bit of dignity you have and call the cops. Jesus.

If you don't bust into her place to take it all back or get her ass locked up for grand theft you deserve it.

i hate her so much, so fucking much

Or her parents or any realtive or friend. If your too pussy for confrontation, arson.

im trying to find out if she still lives in the same place, it's been 9 months

>3 years
>11.3 eth
>literally cost like $0.10
>ITS ALL I HAD GUYS
fuck off

Ouch did u buy at 65 cents?

I've had 40 eth in my entire life ever, sold most of it at $25

How autistic are you? Say you will give $100 bucks to your GF if you can use the computer for 10 minutes. The bitch will agree.

>Mac laptop
You deserved it

>playing the crypto game while having a woman
>telling your woman about your finances
lmao

dude.. read the fucking post man, she doesn't even know about my crypto

If you don't beat the tar out of her you're a massive pussy

Just saying.

fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

i dont know what to do right now

I'll give you some honest to God good advice. All you should be doing is contacting the police, getting your story straight, and finding your private key. You shouldn't be here.

Do the key first.

post pics of your trashed house.

why'd y'all breakup? post her pics.

it's fucked up, ill take pics if you really want me to

she stole shit from my mothers bedroom when I was back at my parents house, so there you go, once a thief always a thief.

Sorry you’re going through this OP, sounds gut wrenching. That being said, go and beat the shit out of her

Dude im just sitting here, thinking what the fuck do I do? some of that money was ment to be saved for a vacation

i'd like to see. hope you get your ETH back. call the cops dude.

>owns a mac
>sticks his dick in crazy
>doesnt save private keys
>"whatever man"

11.3 eth on a fucking macbook, how stupid are you

>mac
>no luks-dmcrypt
>no paper wallet in a hidden firebox
>no offsite well hidden encrypted backup

You did this to yourself

You really should have backed up your keys loser

there's nothing wrong with macs

intelligent city people all use macs and linux

rural and suburban retards use windows

>The Virgin macbook hardware wallet
>vs The Chad 2FA exchange wallet

Should I kill myself Veeky Forums?

Over 11 ETH? Don't be stupid that is nothing, if you are going to off yourself at least pick a good reason

go get your fucking laptop back

if you made money on crypto before you can do it again with the skills and experience you've built up. so it's not a total loss. you're just going to have to start over, which is a pain in the ass. and you may not make it back as quickly as you made it the first time depending on the market. but killing yourself over losing 12.7k is pretty fucking lame. right now you're back to square one living paycheque to paycheque like 90% of your peers. if everyone was so weak as to kill themselves at that point there'd be no one left.

dont worry eth is going to 0 today

post them pics, dude. her and the trash.

how though
just find where she's living and walk right in and take it back? like, how does this work in your mind? i get it, you're an alpha male, big guy, you're not some soft numale like op, fine, i get that. but in terms of an actual plan how would you handle this?

why the fuck dont you just simply report this to the police and get this slut jailed you fucking retard

fuck it, i'll take pics now and ill post nudes of her as well, FUCK IT, then ill decide whether or not to kill myself

Don't kill yourself tho

This is a pretty good point. If OP is in the US you really have to go through the police and they will treat you like absolute dog shit. They view the woman as an innocent lil' princess and will fight for her every step of the way.

Went through something similar but not as bad as OP. Went to reclaim my possessions from an apartment I was paying for that me and the girl lived in and ended up needing a lawyer to fight a year long battle over my own possessions because the girl cried to the cops that I was stealing her things (learned to keep receipts for EVERYTHING after that).

Go to the cops, OP and don't back down. If you have to take the bitch to court, don't skimp on the most Jewish lawyer you can possibly find. So long as you win, she pays the bill.

the police know where she lives. they know where everybody lives don't they. but what do they even do? not even the police can walk in and seize that laptop back, not without a warrant. and they're not doing that for a macbook and even if they did they're probably not going to find it. by the time the warrant comes in and everything else it's too late. worth a try though i guess.

he could find where she's living, stalk her down with social media. and then what? force himself in and physically steal back the laptop? probably fighting whatever chad shes banging right now to do so. and then getting arrested for break and entering i guess.

i'm honestly not seeing a realistic way for op to get his shit back.

if it's real just go hunt her down you beta faggot. You just lost 10 grand to some sloot and you're sitting here crying. I can't believe your first reaction is to post here and while instead of taking action. You could be kicking her door down right now. Fucking shitty larp

This. God this dude is pathetic.

is that what you would do?
i'm trying to get into the mindset of "A REAL MAN" who could just "HANDLE THE SITUATION"
but i can't wrap my head around it

you would seriously just kick down her door? you would literally find where she is and then literally kick down the door and fight off whoever is in the house to steal back the stuff? literally thats the plan? honestly?

He'd probably go to her house and hope to intimidate her into giving him it back. Only, if you do that, you'll lose a court battle.

Just STOP COMING HERE, FUCKING SIT, AND GET YOUR HEAD STRAIGHT. Okay?

this is not even half of it

nudes incoming

Knock on her door and tell her to return your laptop now. ITS NOT THAT FUCKING COMPLICATED YOU FUCKING BETA FAGGOT. If she refuses call the police and report a robbery.

exactly. all the anons saying just take it back would probably at best storm over to her house and knock and yell at the locked door being ignored for an hour before walking home.

>nudes incoming
HERE WE GO DUDES

make sure you call the cops. maybe you can find solace in her being in jail or having a record. don't let her get away with this.

see
thats you
"being a man and not a beta faggot"
it wont work

she consented to this being posted online so fuck it whatever

>she's brown

Well, there you have it. The reason why.

I remember this thread from last week.

he already called the cops

op tell us what the cops said on the phone. lemme guess fuck all

was she mexican?

1. store coins on exchange
2. enable 2FA

anyway, probably gonna kill myself after I eat this xanax

i was going to take that money to Vietnam but nope not happening, cya dewds

Being that naive
You (((roommate))) dindu nuffin,
He surely did not know about your crypto. And absolutely didnt collude with roastie to get your gains;)

You're a waste of space you piece of shit chad. Die

There's 4 steps of progression to this. If a step isn't possible, go to the next step:
1. Fucking find her and break in to steal the laptop back, without getting caught. She can't press charges for theft if she has no evidence and she stole from you.
2. Break in, even if she's home, get caught and face the punishment. They probably won't go too hard if you get a decent lawyer and argue that you just took your stuff back.
3. Start wageslaving again and earn money back, but punish the bitch somehow without getting caught.
4. Only here are you allowed to kill yourself, but if you're gonna go down at least take the bitch with you. Leak her nudes, rape her, kill her then an hero.

It's 11.3k. Fuck man. Calm down.

that's a lame end to your story, dude. put on some bob dylan. he's help me through hard times.

maybe you'll reinvest in a super cool coin and make yo monies back.

also got any more pics?

A brown roastie, how did you not see this coming?

ask for what she looked like blah blah will keep a lookout for her

Every day you larp with the same concept. Fuck off back /r9k/ or wherever you got this retarded idea, cocksucker.

100% That's YOUR money. How long did it take to save it up and trade it to where it is and you're going to let some cunt rob you of that? Cause and effect mate. Extreme actions cause extreme reaction.

>hope to

no I would just take my shit back

LATINA SLUTS

NOT EVEN ONCE

>burgled by somebody you literally know the full name and contact details of
>within a day of it happening
>that worried that she's stolen an asset she isn't even aware of
>even then only $10k's worth
Calm the fuck down

if you're going to be that fucking stupid and reckless you might as well try throwing a brick into her window to get in and then beating the shit out of her as you fend her back and steal back the laptop then get arrested when you come out of the house and try running from the cops.

why do people so casually talk about suicide. how mentally ill has everyone become. fucking get over it

You guys do realize this copypasta originally came from a gay /pol/tard "recruiting" gays by making them hate women even more?

>bash down the door
>get shot
>bash down the door
>police arrest and charge you

Alpha moves. Be smart about it, at least.

lol what the fuck
dude, they have her address on file
do the cops even know the value of the items?
fucking call them back and tell them who she is and say you're presseing charges or whatever it takes to get your stuff back. there's no "keeping a lookout for her" lol what the fuck does that even mean? fucking retarded. you let them tell you this? grow a spine, call them back, and demand to know whats possible in terms of action. because they have everyones fucking name and address on file, they can find her. worst case scenario what you annoy the cops and they wont help you? they're already not helping you.

Buy teslacoin

That's what you get for having a girlfriend that does drugs