I viciously hate this fucking piece of shit

I'm only losing money

Other urls found in this thread:

usaherald.com/john-monarch-ceo-shipchain-sued-alleged-bitcoin-cryptocurrency-scheme/
imgur.com/XqR6J3e
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because you're an impatient faggot.

Give it some time, lad.

It's 9 days already

Well will make it senpai. In my delusions they clear everything during the summit. In my reality check they clear nothing and this shit slowly dies

Yeah its a shitcoin, just buy ITC

nigger, you need to stay calm

Love the logo

stop stop stop

I almost went in fot ITC

reddit: the coin

Yeah at this point I'm not selling, even if I end up losing more

need time lt

it bothers me how there is barely any info even in chinese.

martian lied to us

Well you should, whats IoT without DAG?

Shill me more. I am barely at loss, because I didn't buy at ATH.

>it bothers me how there is barely any info even in chinese.
At this point is barely above pajeetcoins in terms of credibility, I feel very ashamed for my decision to buy

The conference is tomorrow relax holy shit.

That's why I got out with 50% profit.
Too risky imo
Nothing guarantees us that the mainnet will launch on Thursday, or that its gonna be any good

well done, brother

haha im the user that warned you int was a scam.. im the user that dumped 165,000 int on you... enjoy holding my bags.. int will go to 0.. morons THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE

Don't believe the fud. This is a good hold. You will realize that soon. Not gonna say y but people aren't aware of a few particulars from what I've seen. Even most holders are not researching well. I suspect a lot of the people fudding found the same shit googling that I came across and want to buy in. If u aren't in u can wait and see.

ITS is da real

2,50 EO February

>Buying the heavily shilled chink scam coin.

you're so smart for dumping on the market at a loss, fucking jelly hands lmao

Told you. Just look at this:

Circulating Supply
150.000.000 INT

Total Supply
1.000.000.000 INT

Srsly lmao. Only chink coins worth buying are VEN, NEO, and WTC. DBC a few roadmap steps down the road, later in the year. Everything else is shit.

>sold half at $1
>sold the rest near my entry point
>comfy gains while biztars still hold on to these bags lmao

fuck neo... bought into it, goes down.

WTF nothing happend to this... It´s not even starting so just keep calm.

>martian lied to us

shipchain CEO just got hit with a lawsuit for blackmail lmao
its almost as if random bizfags cant predict the future. really makes you think..

ITC*

Give us a clue at least

wise man!

At least I'm back to exactly where I bought it at.

It can't go any lower.

The entire market just reached a hard floor.

Good reason to believe they will deliver a lot and partnerships are substantial pretty much. Kids on here are to pussy to pickup a phone/ Send an email to ask these companies what is up. Dk what effect it will have on the market. I think considering its low mcap it will jump a bit after the next 2 days when people realize. Its also still on ass exchanges.

For what it's worth, there has also been exceptionally strong support at around 5,5k sat for a good while.

This is exactly like WTC and Antshares back in the day. Poor communication and translation somehow turning people away from all the glorious potential

Classic biz as usual. People making buying decisions based on a narrative that is presented to them instead of putting in 20min of effort to see what is occurring in reality. By the time they realize what is happening so does every other trader and the opportunity is gone. Biz Really need to dyor

Even if u fucks did the research you prob pussy out and sell the second a small whale inevitably fucks with the books. Hope you all make it though.

It's falling now... Fuck fuck fuck

why can Veeky Forums not fucking identify a pajeet by how they type

if they type like this... then... they're a fucking pajeet. it's ubiquitous

indians are the poorest fucks in the world, this guy probably has like 2 int and theyre a cancer to earth

The first post in particular stinks of india

So is everything else

I wonder if I did the right thing.

>Listening what biz says

I asked opinion of my chinese friend what he thinks of INT, he said it seems shady, because there are barely anything of it in chinese even. I sold half of my int for little loss and bought ITC with that half. I will just see and wait out and time will tell me.

Bought in at 20 something cents

Still up double eat a dick fag

haha you guys worshiped martian like a god.. he fed you two scams.. shipchain ceo blackmailer and int chink pnd......i am the smarter autist here and i warned you guys of these scams.. i am the best. say it biz. "you are the best".

just lost $1000 of this shit swing trading it cause of bloom(((berg))) fud.

get the fuck out of here pajeet. n

Gonna need a source

its fake news

usaherald.com/john-monarch-ceo-shipchain-sued-alleged-bitcoin-cryptocurrency-scheme/

that faggot martian you all worship is worthless... he shilled u brainlets two scams... int and shipchain

shoulda listed to me. im the smartest autist here

INT was coordinately hyped by big discord groups The Martian/Caps, and fomo set in after the famous crypto-youtuber Supoman advertised it.

The circulating supply of INT got increased by 66% after the community was told the circ supply is only 150million tokens (cmc still says it is 150million)! Also, oKex still states it's only 150 million circulating, leaving many uninformed investors out.
>imgur.com/XqR6J3e
According to an admin in their telegram, the 100 million tokens were given to a "silicon valley agency" on which we got NO informations whatsoever, we dont even know if they exist. It is too very unusual to give large amounts of non-circulating tokens to a single investor and instantly release them to the circulating supply.

Its still only 25% circulating, with more to release in the immediate future.

This is inflating the price, and most investors didn't yet realize this happened because the informations on coinmarketcap are WRONG.

Beside of that, there are tons of red flags:

> 75% of the tokens in the hands of private-ico participants and devs (NOT LOCKED AWAY)
> first the admins said 150mil tokens are circulating, then they raised it to 250 mil, the whitepaper states it is actually 350 million tokens circulating
> the github is inactive and we weren't able to review code yet, no statement on if their code will be open-source.
> they won't use DAG and don't really address scalability-issues in their whitepaper, how are they planning to deal with the huge amount of transactions/data in a IoT-network?
> the roadmap is very unspecific and vague, we know of a mainnetlaunch, but that only after INTERN TESTING, it could be flawed a lot at release, or worse, the code could be not made open source
> the partnerships with neither IBM nor HuaWei are verified or announced
> whitepaper only a placeholder with 10 pages, bad grammar and spelling

A whitepaper-placeholder and promises are not worth an evaluation of currently over 200million.

the lowest it has been after hitting exchanges was 32 ct, and that only for like a hour.

you lying piece of shit.

i was going to call you a lying faggot then i saw youre the same guy that made

and i stopped reading after the first sentence
youre definitely a lying faggot because that martian tripfag was on here before supoman made the youtube

more imporantly you autistic pajeet you go in every int thread with this same copypasta which means youre either fuding for cheap bags or just an angry pajeet either KYS now

int announced a 5 million airdrop yesterday... they will give them to hight volume traders on okex............. these scammers did this because they need volume to dump the rest of their coins....

so i guess circ supply now is 255 million? lol

should have bought itc, plebs. it's in the green for me even during this crash

The whitepaper states its 350 million btw.

I guess Im the only one here who actually read it

>sauce?

What am I lying about?

btw its a copypasta you idiot, Im not the person who did it

see int reddit

i don't go to reddit

>saging

Yea confirmed for fudding to get cheap bags

Kys loser

I just don't want to bump this thread, enough idiots were burned by this borderline scam

you have no arguments at all kek

I welcome all INT bagholders to join the ITC side, the mainnet might not come in a few days, but if you autistic nerds could have some patience you will have excellent gains EOY.

Also they are trying to be as transparent as possible without endangering their project to copypasters. They release video's of their team in their office and know that a good majority of the community is English and try to address English speakers and keep them up to date.

I'm gniffling though, I told you guys from the start INT was no good.
>Doesn't even have DAG...
Oh.. how much you guys must learn..

the first sentence of the pasta you created and relentlessly post is blatant bullshit which invalidates anything else you could have to say on the topic. the fact that you consistently go to every single INT thread for the past 2 weeks and post it means you ARE a pajeet or a FAGGOT trying to steal bags..no other explanation and fuck no your

"im trying to save biz from getting burned" is more pajeet level bullshit because there are waaaaaaay worse coins you could be focused on that are shilled constantly every day on here by scammers and yet...youre here and no there KYS slimy faggot

Ok you got me. this whole project seems too shady. Sold all of my int for itc for little loss. If I would have bought itc instead when I bought int I would be 0.15 btc richer. I kinda already feel like shit, because I don't know who you can trust

normally I don't go for fud, but let's be fucking realistic. Unknown investors, unknown purpose for the total cap, barely any news of the team even in chinese. Fake partnerships, well uncofirmed at least. I could list more, but you guys got me.

You can laugh if it turns out I am wrong.

you morons who hold do understand that someone has to BUY YOUR SHITCOIN for it to go up in value.. right?

hahaha

i'm still in the green with INT. but i was expecting it to be higher by now and dump it in february

We are only one day away from some possibly good news and you fags are really considering dropping this coin right now?

yay i saved at least 1 person from getting scammed

>pnd fud fags circle jerk in threads and pretend to interact as user

>6 wallets own like 70% of the coins.

That being said I haven't done any research how is the total supply of ITC spread and how will they be spent.

drama for nothing lol

int havent even registered internetnodetoken.com that tells you everything..

Can someone tell me positive stuff about ITC and also negative? Seems like their partnerships are at least confirmed, but I did not see anything about how they will handle total supply.

I need to feel better about jumping ship

Most of the supply is locked (you can lock your coins to earn more coins back (staking form)) but they will replace the current supply to a larger supply once the mainnet goes online, most likely they will hire an exchange to carry out the swap.

I believe they plan on 1 billion tokens because it suits the product/service better instead of having a small supply worth each ''a lot'' they want to have a bigger supply where the individual coins are worth ''less''

so our int is just going to get more shit?

youre a moron pls shut up and just wait for the thread in a week where the pajeets brag about how dumb you are for listening to their fud

INT was always shit, how are you in a coin that wants to do IoT without DAG? Thats fucking retarded...

My friend who was doing really good on crypto shilled it to me. since he had gone from a few thousands to milions the last few years. i jumped on.

This comment made me laugh a lot.

And yet you rather listen to biz fud and pajeets congrats genius

>Is still on shit exchanges

This is the only reason I havent bought any yet

I know INT will take off I'm just a moon mission aspie...you aren't the only user with google

I'm going all in INT with my moon gainz tho

>not holding both INT and ITC

DAG Is a scam

Thats why ITC will combine dag with hyperledger, solving every dag vulnerability that way. New paradigm bro, ITC will be at 40usd q1

What the hell is referer error on OKEX?

After biz I will always see their logo as horse dick.

Those of you who are so against INT not being a scam, what proof you have?

none

this is a gamble, if all the fud clears up it will moon, if not it will dump.

high risk high reward pajeet

good, more horsecock for me

So should I dump these?

no you idiot, why do people listen to retards on this site

this is a dead cat bounce , we were at 64 cents even before market shit itself so u can expect 50 cents buy back then

Yes do it. ITC is safer option

How are Ameribros using OKEx? I can't make a damn deposit.