ETH

>grandpa is not coming back
ETH 10k EOM ?

Grandpa is burning the house down before he leaves

EOM is one day

this

if bitcoin shits the bed and pulls a second mt gox crash, it'll take years to recover again

eth will suffer the least, but dont except any ATH within this decade lmao

guess its back to wagecucking now

ETH isn't doing too well either.

.106 ratio, this is how the flippening starts

4PGXm4v. Join this faggots. PnD is how to make money in a bear market.

If BTC drops to 6200 while ETH stays put, it will be a back-door Flippening. But ETH won’t staybputbif it happens. It will ZOOM. Everyone will want a piece of the new king

shiiiieeeeeeeeet

Time to get rich $$$

This is bullshit, all we need to know is where the bottom is. That is all. Once we know that you wont need to wagecuck again.

I actually think we should just encorage the crash to get it over with faster. People holding btc just tether up so we can get this shit over with. Once people see BTC at 6-8k they will begin jumping out of tether for long positions. And things will begin moving up again.

Dump your btc please. (I dumped mine awhile back)

its 8k, then itll stabilize at 9-10k while ETH moons. screenfap this

it's already going up lol

look on Bitfinex, nobody is buying BTC right now. Not even bots. The buy orders are gone and its subs 10k

it hit a big support line that it might bounce on, but personally I hope it goes lower so I can pick up some cheap ETH

welp it was fun while it lasted. rip any dreams i had l0l. guess Veeky Forums will go back to the good ole days where there was resume advices, dropshipping thread, robinhood and shit :^)

I read in another thread that if BTC were to get into the 8k range we would be looking at 500USD ETH. Thing is, ETH seems to be holding up really well right now.

>ETH seems to be holding up really well right now.
kind of.
huge sells last few minutes.

So ETHfags should hope for btc's demise

BTC will be 14k come Valentines day.

Can someone explain why more people dont just use ETH trading pairs? It's been pretty obvious that BTC is fucking garbage

yeah, I have a buys at 600 and 800 if the floor does fall out, which it would probably bounce back from in a matter of minutes. I'm kind of hoping it does. last chance to buy cheap ETH but the fucker just can't be stopped.

most fiat transfers (in and out) are done by btc.
thats a huge problem but no one wants to be the first mover to drop this literal shitcoin.

i don't get it either. ETH transfers faster and cheaper and you can cash out with it too.

But isn't ETH much faster? I guess everyone is just fucking retarded?

THANKS JUST BOUGHT 100K

eth would be a much better alternative but not even the best.
the problem is that btc was first and when you do the first step the risk is massive.
miners and exchanges would need to work together but actually this will never happen. best example is the fucking around with the btc upgrade.

Litecoin is even faster

Just moved all my BTC to ETH....Fuck buttcoin

I bought ETH literally a minute before news about Tether.

I'm just laughing, that's how fucked up it is. Wow.

>I guess everyone is just fucking retarded?

Bingo

Anyone think this is the bottom of this dip? I'm itching to get out of tether heh

>ETH isn't doing too well either

I know Veeky Forums is retarded but, when BTC went sub 10k in december, eth fell to 500. When it went sub 10k a few weeks ago, eth fell to 700. Now, eth fell to 1000.

Do the math.

Oh fuck, I forgot that "sitting in my dark room alone day" is upon us, only mad eth moon mission can save me from my suffering.

holy fuck
ONE FUCKING NEWS FUCKE DIT ALL UP
HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE
I FUCKING HATE CRYPTO
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

might be the bottom of today's dip. Expect rain tomorrow, though.

A month ago at this time btc was 9800, eth was 350

Now btc is 9800, eth is 1030.

It's time. Regicide soon.

so far the pattern would be that we get a semi recovery which then bleeds out into another one of these.

But who knows, maybe it will just take a massive shit later today. I don't like how this tether thing is looming though.

Alright! I think I bought the dip guys! I am a retard and I probably bought the dip!

ETH to .15 btc soon

confirmed?

You're exaggerating. BTC was around $13k and ETH $700.

I guess both ETH and BTC will crash until BTC hits some major support like 9k or 8k. And then ETH will recover faster, like last time. The ratio will keep going up.

They're the boomers of crypto
They are clinging on to shit for their dear lives

Yeah, I actually always use LTC for my transfers because I'm not fucked in the head. But ETH is a fair alternative. And reduces a sell when you get it onto your exchange.

not if everyone uses it

>all we need to know where the bottom is

thats literally what everybody involved in trading is trying to figure out for the past century. pajeet

I was too busy taking a shit in the street to put a good comment.

how do you know if it has a support at that price? sory am pajeet

sorry to bother your shit
wow pajeet trips ftw

It was a pretty good shit. Lots of fiber.

Also, FUCK!!! Looks like I didnt buy the dip, the dip bought me!!!!